Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 12 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 am

I quickly as I could rolled ontop and looked down at her beautiful face. I was using the back of the couch and my good arm to hold be up and I leaned my head down, my breath rolling along her face. My lips were only centimeters from hers.

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 12 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:57 am

Suddenly, she was pinned beneath him, his handsome face not an inch from hers. "Well, this is how we're going to play then." She smiled before her lips took possession of his, a moan rumbling from the back of her throat. "Ooooh, Austin..." Charlotte breathed into his mouth.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 am

I sighed, kissing her lips for a moment before I kissed down to the collar of her shirt. I lingered there for a moment before I kissed back up to her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:03 am

Her breathing sparked as she held still for him, knowing any sudden movements would cause her to fall off the sofa. As his lips found hers again, her hand came up to cup the back of his neck. Her lips moved with his, slow but desire was clearly there.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:26 pm

I sighed and sat up, letting her get up too. I slowly said "I love you, but I don't want to risk hurting you, me or the baby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Charlotte sighed deeply and nodded, still laying down. She looked at him, and smiling awkwardly. "Can I get a hand up, please?" Her stomach was definitely pregnant if you looked at it.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:13 pm

I nodded and used my arm to help her up, lightly using my bad arm to stroke her stomach, "I love you." I mumbled quietly, meaning it to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:12 am

"I love you too. Both of you are my whole life." She leant her head on the back of the sofa. Her breathing was slow and settled, her hand on his leg. Her eyes were trained on him before she glanced round, spotting the picture of the team she'd painted for him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:26 pm

I sighed happily and leant on the back of the couch with her then smiled "I've kept it, no matter what. I'll never part with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:24 am

Her eyes were closed, and just as he spoke, she gave a soft smile before nodding off. The girl was extremely tired due to the occurrence of the past few weeks, and being pregnant, made her quiet tired. Though she'd only found out a week ago, it had taken it's toll on her. She woke half an hour later, slowly coming to.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:29 pm

I had gotten up and changed into a button down shirt and jeans while she was asleep and I had noodles boiling for spaghetti, since we weren't goin out to eat apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 am

Charlotte woke up, flickering her eyes open. Following the scent of noodles. She quietly appeared, wrapping her arms around his middle and settling her chin gently on his shoulder. Her breath rolled across his neck as she spoke. "Thank you, for everything."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:34 pm

I sighed and turned my head to kiss her and chuckled "Anything for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 pm

"Mhhhm, that smells wonderful." She smiled, then jumped as there was a knock on the door. "I think you've got company." Charlotte predicted, hovering her hand over his to take the pan from him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:34 pm

I chuckled and let her take the pan then I made my way to the door and opened it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Charlotte smiled at him then carried on making their lunch, wondering if this visitor was friendly or not. Was it her uncle, or one of his team mates? She thought worriedly, going through her options.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:56 pm

When I opened the door, I saw Howard and smiled "What's up dude?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Howard nodded with a fake smile before asking, "Where's Charley? I need to get her away, now." He kept looking nervously over his shoulder, as if their uncle would appear any minute. "He's baying for her blood, get the police. Please, Austin, just call 'em."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 pm

My expression turned cold as I heard him then I ran, ignoring the pain to my phone and quickly dialed 911. As I hung up I heard storming up the steps. "Howard, if that's him, you get Charlotte out, don't worry about me." Then the shadow approached the door. The police were close, only about a mile or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 am

"Edward's outside, he'll take Charlotte out, I'll stay with you." Howard nodded, darting through to where he could obviously hear his sister humming to herself. He didn't loose anytime, grabbing her hand and tugging her along. She didn't understand, but trusted her brother. She glanced worriedly at Austin as she was past from one brother to another, trailing swiftly after the bigger sibling. Howard was now stood next to Austin. "I'm so sorry man, I did know till the other day... When she disappeared, I was worried sick. I found out the day of the match. How she hasn't made a peep is beyond me."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:35 am

I nodded and brushed my hand along her cheek as she was led away. Then I started towards my fried and pulled out two beers, then popped their caps off and handed one to Howard. Then I chuckled  "Might as well find a bright to this event."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:41 am

Charlotte had managed to kiss his finger tips, who was now hidden with Edward somewhere. Howard nodded and took the beer. "Cheers, were gonna need it. How long have you known 'bout this?" He asked, raising the alcohol to his lips and taking a quick swig. He nodded, watching his uncle's shadow get bigger.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 am

As he heard the bangs of heavy steps on the stairs I asked "Known about what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:51 am

"Her being hit and such." Howard explained, taking another swig. "Obviously she told you 'bout the baby, bless her. Surprised she hasn't miscarriaged. Aye, very surprised." Charlotte was sat in Edward's arms, not being able to go anywhere else. He held her tightly, knowing he should be up there, and Howard down here.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:59 am

I sighed, taking a giant gulp before seeing the man I hated standing in the doorway. "A few hours." I mumbled, my fist gripped around my bottle so tight the glass started to crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next