Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 14 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:04 am

I smiled and handed her a coke and got one for me before I grabbed the plates and set them in the couch, but when I was in front of her I did a little bit of the wobble as I walked.

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 14 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Charlotte nodded her thanks with a smile, following him through. She noted his little wobbles and inquired. "You feeling okay, Austin?" She frowned slightly as she sat down, taking her plate and tucking in.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:30 pm

I laughed and sat down beside her then began spooning the spaghetti into my mouth. Every once in a while I would look over and check on Charlotte, as if something was going to swoop down and take her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:00 am

Charlotte ate her meal in silence, which was normal for her. Her head would turn towards the door, as if she expected someone to come through it. Then her gaze would flick to Austin. She sighed deeply.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:39 pm

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and smiled, staying silent though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:48 am

Charlotte shook her head, laying her head against his shoulder. Her plate was empty, a slight smile playing on her lips.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:46 pm

I smiled and leaned over and kissed her gently.

(Wann to time skip till she has the baby or do you have an idea for this ATM?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:00 am

(Sure we can time skip!)

~Time skip-a-roo~

Charlotte turned over, her stomach had ballooned massively over her gestation period, to the point she could barely walk. "Austin...." She groaned as she woke up, a lively kick in her stomach making her wince.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:35 am

I had been in the kitchen when she called me, but I was in there within a couple seconds. "Charlotte, I'm here. Do you need to get to the hospital?" I asked quickly, my mind swirling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:28 pm

As he arrived, Charlotte was stood up, doubled over. "Please, Austin. He's coming alright." She winced, sucking in a sharp breath. She straightened herself of a sort and attempted to walk towards him, but couldn't do it. One hand was on her stomach, as her waters broke.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 pm

I quickly scooped her up in my arms, running out the door. I went down the stairs and set her Teton in the backseat, then I fumbled wit my keys as I stayed the car and slammed on the gas, taking off towards the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:37 am

A slight sheen of sweat glistened on her skin as she panted, wincing, attempting to take deep breaths. "Austin!" She whimpered, her tone ripping through an octave through pain. She was one not to let people know she was suffering, always able to keep it to herself. But this was different, she couldn't keep quit about the searing pains flashing through her bodice.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:38 pm

Soon we pulled into the hospital and I slammed my door as I ran to get her so hard the whole car shook. I picked her up, freaking out. I ran in and immediately nurses wheeled a wheelchair in and diet even wait to put her into the delivery room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Charlotte clutched the sheets in her hands, pushing with all her might. She was a strong girl, but she bled heavily. After two and a half hours, she'd delivered a healthy boy. But they were trying to revive her. One nurse padded off to fetch Austin.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 pm

The nurse walked up to me and before she even said anything I was up and walking towards Charlottes room. The nurse tried to stop me, but couldn't. I walked in and tears whelled up. I knelt beside her, not caring if I was in the way and gripped her hand and cried "Charlotte, can you hear me? Charlotte!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:52 am

Two nurses were looking after their son, but Charlotte was still unconscious. Her head lolled to one side, chest barely moving. She was as limp as a ragdoll, and ice cold to touch. He pule was weak, heat beats subtle and unsteady. A monitor showed her heart rate, confirming she was alive. "She's been given 36 hours, Sir. We'll do all we can, but it's unclear if she'll make it. She bled heavily, worse than any I've seen."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Austin's eyes watered more and his tears spilled onto Charlottes arm. He gripped her stand tightly, not daring to let it go. Even though he heard the doctor he gave no reply, staring straight at her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:38 am

The girl coughed and stuttered slightly, her eyes flickering open weakly before her head lolled again and she fell back asleep. This happened a few times before she finally could lift herself into a sitting position. She looked around for her son, using a shaky hand to stroke Austin's hair.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:55 pm

I smiled as she woke up and grippe her hand tighter, making sure she was okay. A nurse brought me a chair so I sat beside her and stroked her hand with my thumb lightly. Then I said "He's okay, the nurses have him." I said seeing her look around for their son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:49 am

Charlotte nodded as one of the nurses brought their son over, passing him to Austin. Charlotte peered over, smiling. "He looks so much like his handsome father." She whispered, laying back, exhausted.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:36 pm

I smiled and cradled my son in my arms and asked "Really? You think?"

(SSS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 am

"Honestly." She smiled, before falling back asleep. She woke up about an hour later, with Howard and edward there, looking anxiously at her, her son, and someone else, she couldn't quite see who it was. "Austin? Howard? Edward?" She asked, very confused.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:00 pm

I laid my hand on her arm gently and said "It's just my mom. My dads furious, but shes excited." Then I slowly handed my mom the baby, making sure I supported his head as I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:55 am

"Oh, okay." Charlotte trusted Austin's words, covering his hand with her own slim one. He felt really warm to her, as her hands were like ice. She smiled, watching him pass her child over. "Hello, Mrs Povert." She raised a shaky hand to wave friendily. She now, appeared, better, for her short nap.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:12 pm

I smiled and covered both of our hands with my other one, worried by her being so cold. My mom said "Hello dear, how are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next