Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 7 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Austin felt a tear fall as she left, not feeling the wrist band. He turned and left, fighting back a meltdown until he got to his truck. As soon as the door closed beside him he let it loose. He screamed and punched he steering wheel. As he felt calm enough to drive he punched it and quickly got to his house. As he stepped inside his mother was slowly walking towards the door to comfort him, but he opened the door and slammed it shut. He slammed the door to his room and sunk down to his knees and cried for hours. After about 4 hours his mother walked in to see him on his bed, holding a picture of her. Tears fell from his eyes still so she sat beside him and he laid his head on her leg and cried more. He was acting like a child. But did he care? No.

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 7 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Charlotte curled up on her seat, burying her head in her legs. She cried silently, not letting anyone go near her. She wouldn't eat or drink anything, just sat sobbing brokenly. The plane ride seemed an eternity. She was still crying when she arrived in Dakota, not finding any comfort in the forested area. She was to be a student now, working with wolves and horses. But all she could focus on was him, her eyes sore and red. Charlotte found Howard waiting for her, and he couldn't believe her state. He rushed forward, gathering her in his arms. He cooed and shushed her, swaying. He all but carried her to his car, keeping her upright.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:37 pm

After a few weeks Austin always kept the bracelet on, only when taking a shower. He was now the Raiders quarterback and today's game was against the Dakota Wolves. (idk what their real mascot is XD)) He sucked up another meltdown as he stood in the entrance of the field, awaiting to be introduced. Then the announcer doomed "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Raiders stadium! Now please give a warm welcome for our RED RAIDERS!!" Then he ran out, leading his team. His jersey was 1 knowing it was Charlottes favorite number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 pm

|Charlotte sat in the crowd, front row, here to support Howard. She waited for them to be introduced and heard the commentators blast. "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing our oppressors, the Dakota Wolves!" She stood up and hollared. "Goooooooo Wolves!" Austin's necklace round her neck. She only ever took it off when in the shower, knowing it was the only piece of him she had left. Howard winked at her, giving her the thumbs up. She gave the thumbs up back, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 pm

As the kickoff was made the Raiders got the ball first. They started at the twenty and the announcer boomed "Coming onto the field is the offense led by Austin Povert!" I lined up and yelled "16! Set...hut!" Then as the ball was hiked I hopped around, but didn't see the defensive man coming to my right. He slammed into my side, my breath disappearing. Then another player tripped over him and fell, his helmet landing straight on mine. Instantly my vision got blurry and I barely heard anything. More and more pain came as more and more players piled on. Before I knew it all there was was black, even after the pile was off. "He's down...but he's not getting up. The medics are coming out onto the field now." The announcer boomed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 am

Charlotte knew her job, and hadn't heard who's name it was. Leaping the short post & rail, the girl slid to her knee's, scarring the field. Her jeans's knees were instantly muddy as her hands fumbled at the helmet strap. Finally, she flung it to a side, her voice calm but hurried. "It's gonna be okay, it's alright. Where does it hurt? C'mon, c'mon!" Her hands slipped under his knees and arms as she stood, straightening her figure out. Her eyes scanned for the stretcher as it arrived on field, her mind reeling with her first aid lessons. The commentator was going wild about the girl who'd jumped on field but she didn't care as she laid Austin extremely gently down on the stretcher, jogging at it's side.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:19 am

I groaned as my helmet came off, opening my eyes just a crack. Am I dead? Because that looks like...Charlotte! I thought. As I was placed on the stretcher they took off my glove and pushed up my jersey sleeve, and there was her bracelet. They started to take it off, but I pulled my arm away. I wouldn't take it off, not right nw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:22 am

Charlotte helped lift him onto the bed, letting his head down extremely gently. She darted to the sink, dampening a towel, the rushing back, placing it on his forehead. She asked again. "Where does it hurt, Austin?" She could hear the other medics rumbling and she silenced them with an icy glare, unyielding, much like a wild wolf's.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

I looked up into her eyes and whispered "Charlotte?" As my vision was still a little blurry, then I sighed "Just a bad headache and my ribs hurt pretty bad." I couldn't believe it, Charlotte was here! I knew I would see her again even for just a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:32 am

(Maybe Charlotte could be havin' his child? Sorry, random idea xD)

Charlotte nodded and asked. "Yea, it's me. Do they feel broken?" She knew it was a pretty silly question, but she asked it anyway. Her hand pressed the towel down on his forehead, knowing it would help. She sighed. "You took a pretty bad fall there, I thought you wouldn't wake up!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:32 am

((I don't care, your choice Very Happy))

I smiled and scooted back to where I was sitting. I shrugged "I don't know..." Then I looked straight into her eyes, and sighed happily. The cloth began soothing my headache instantly. I chuckled "I didn't think I would either, when I saw you I thought I was dreaming..." As I said that I brought my hand up to her cheek "I've missed you Charlotte and I don't think I can be without you anymore..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 pm

(Then this is goin' to get interesting.)

Charlotte shook her head, placing her hand gently on his ribs. She pressed as lightly as possible and confirmed. "Unbroken." She then asked. "That head any better?" She looked down as he caught her eyes, her weight rolling from one leg to another. "Don't be silly, Austin, your dreams ain't that bad." She then covered his hand with her own slim one, leaning into it slightly. She then knelt down and took his other hand and said.

"Austin, I'm having your child."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:37 pm

I sighed as she touched my side, my side tingling at her touch. I chuckled "No, my dreams are amazing when their about you." I nodded and was about to kiss her as she spoke. My eyes were wide in surprise "Y-your p-p-p-pregnant?!" The medics gasped and ran off, but I ignored them. My lips were turned up into a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:41 pm

"Y-yea. One time lucky I guess." She smiled, still holding his hand. Charlotte looked down, where her stomach had a very slight bump to it. She then confirmed again. "That's what the Doc said up in Dakota." She stroked his hair, her eyes closing contently.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:01 pm

I smiled even brighter I'm-I'm a dad!... I thought wildly. I moved my hand to gently touch the bump, rubbing it gently. "I'm a...father." I said in near disbelief. Then I leaned up and kissed her, right as the head coach walked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 pm

"Yep." She whispered, kissing him gently back. When the Head Coach walked in she backed off immediately, reporting. "Nothing broken, Sir. Though maybe he should miss the next game, Austin hit his head hard." Bowing her head respectfully, Charlotte walked slowly away to the sink, washing her hands. She wasn't leaving, so she milled about, changing the towel on his forehead, cleaning up a little. She wasn't going anywhere for anyone.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

I smiled and laid back, but sat back up when I saw the look on the coachs face. He shook his head and turned away. I knew it looked bad, me getting injured then he comes and I'm kissing Charlotte. I shrugged it off and looked back to Charlotte "How long have you known?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:01 am

"'Bout a week." She answered, shrugging. Charlotte came to sit on the edge of his bed, her hand on his forehead. "Are you okay to stand up for me?" She asked, switching back to her medic side. She practically leapt off the edge like she'd had an electric current run through her.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 pm

I nodded and slowly started standing up, getting dizzy near instantly. I started falling forward but instead I sat back down. "Just a little dizzy..." I sighed, looking up at her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Charlotte sighed and helped him sit down, shaking her head. I'll get you a drink of water. With that she dashed across, filling a deep mug with water, and strode back, handing him it. "So, how's Texas? I've recently been moved down to the Triple Bar Ranch, to help with the broncs." She winked and yelled "YEEHA!", grinning. She was the same girl, except with a ever so slight bump.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 pm

I took the cup and smiled. I took a sip before I started laughing. Once I got a hold of my laughed I asked "Well then...how's Dakota?" I wanted to kiss her again but didn't want to risk anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 pm

"It's been..... Wild." She smirked, before pouting. "You didn't answer my question." Charlotte crossed her legs, sitting on a chair near the bed. Her blue eyes avoided his gaze, looking at the floor nervously. Her hands fumbled as she reached out to grasp the edge of the chair. Her head bowed, her hair creating a small curtain.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 pm

I looked at her, her beauty silencing me. Then I snapped out of it "Oh...well it's...hot." Is all I could think of. I reached our again and pressed my hand to her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:02 pm

She chuckled, leaning into his hand. Charlotte covered it with her own hand, turning her head to kiss his palm. Her head shot up as Howard bounced in, grinning like a Cheshire cat. He jogged straight over to Austin, thumping his shoulder lightly. "Bad fall there, mate! Guess you found Charley." He high fived her, carefully taking her in his arms.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 pm

I smiled and laughed as Howard came in, "What's the score dude?" I laughed. Then I sighed happily "Yeah...I found her."

((SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next