Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ. {Boy needed!}

Go down

Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ. {Boy needed!} Empty Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ. {Boy needed!}

Post by → Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ. {Boy needed!} 3096688177_1_3_5PEOVABk
- - - - Ƙɛηɤɑ ♦ ӄӏʋɞ ♦ ᵲᶓᵵᵰᶄᶒ }[
" Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ "

Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ. {Boy needed!} Acacia-clark-amazing-beautiful-blonde-Favim.com-532857

<| All These Little Things |>

N.i.c.k.n.a.m.e
" I am either known as Ken or just plain old Kenya."
A.g.e
" I'm currently 18 years of age."
G.e.n.d.e.r
" Hmm, last time I checked I had tits and a vagina.
So, doesn't that tell ya what gender I am?"

B.o.d.y - M.o.d.i.f.i.c.a.t.i.o.n.s
Spoiler:

Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ. {Boy needed!} 3098818543_1_25_b6pZk5xt

<| Seeing Me Eye-To-Eye |>

S.t.r.e.n.g.t.h.s
" Super body strength, running, swimming, being street smart, and survival."
W.e.a.k.n.e.s.s.e.s
" Someone that I loved dies."
D.i.s.o.r.d.e.r.s?
" None."

Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ. {Boy needed!} C2cd2f60407111e1a87612313804ec91_7

<| Pealing Off The Mask |>

P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l.i.t.y
You don't know me. So don't try to understand me

" This is how you want me to be. A sweet, innocent, kind, girl who wouldn't hurt a fly. A girl who is compassionate and understanding right to the bone! No, I am nothing like that, there is no warm and fuzzy side of me. I believe that you only have one personality, there's a side that is nice, and a side that is evil. Well, I edge on the evil side. For I look like the type of girl to help others out, and comfort them with hugs and kisses. You can save the act love, because I'm not one of those girls. I'll skin ya, I'll take a knife to your throat and won't even hesitate to slit it open. A walking contradiction, that's what I am, I'll die before I ever give in to anyone. Death isn't a scary thing, your either going to heaven or hell. And in my perspective either one works for me. My father always used to tell me that, "if you ever wanna accomplish something, then die trying doin' it!" Hell I never knew what he meant by that, but it sure gave me sympathy and encouraging. There's one thing you do need to know about me though. There's not a damn thing I won't fight for. That's the number one thing, as well as always keeping my guard up.

Hmm, one thing you should never do it come up from behind me. I'm like a horse, I'll strike. But with my fists. Also, threatening me won't get you anywhere. That only makes matters worse, and casts you under the death row. There are some things I'm afraid of loosing, and I know I said death is nothing to be scared of. But if my little sister were to ever die. I'd go on a rampage, and depression will hit. Enough though I have it already, it'll get worse. No one touches my little sister, no one. Understand that?! She is the only thing I have left to call a family, and I will do anything for her. I'd risk my own life for her considering I never do that for anyone else. Though, as you can tell, I'm very protective and cautious with her. She is only 10, doesn't know no better and I would stay clear of her if you wish to have an arm or leg.

Does this tell you a lot about my personality? No, not much? Well, here's some other things. I'm sweet as ever can be to my sister, then mean and aggressive to others I don't know. Also, I have huge trust issues. As well as anger issues, my temper can get the best of me yes. But I calm myself usually, so I don't scare my little sister. And I stopped killing for her sake, yes I used to be a killer. Though it was legal, for I was in the Military and Agent. But not no more, I quit all that. Yet, I'm stone cold, hardcore and hard as a rock to break. There's a lot I can take, I'll ignore you, then I'll show you who your messin' with. And if you keep on, then I'll really show you I'm not one to fuck with."

H.i.s.t.o.r.y
You don't know what the fuck I've been through!

" Now you must know my past?
-Pauses-
Well, if you must know, then..
My parents were alcoholics, drug addicts, and low life's. They weren't ready to have the kids, especially at 15. Yeah, my mom was a hooker. For all I know, my dad could not even be my blood father. I never did care to much about them, the only people who took care of me were my grandparents. My mom was in and out of jail, my father. Well, he left me home alone most of the time, coming back with liquor or beer. I had to take care of myself when my grandparents weren't around. But that all changed when my father got arrested for abuse and drunk driving also his D.U.I he had on his record. He beat me and my mom, that's how the cops were called one night. And you wanna know what my mother said.
She said, with tears streaming out of her eyes and hand raised to slap me one good time.
" It's your fault he left me! You did this to us! Get the hell out of my house! You bitch!"
And at that time my sister was just about a baby, I was 10. Her screams and cries in the back room only made me snatch her up and take her outside.
Yeah, well I left alright, called my grandma up to come pick me up. She did, my baby sister, Jaylynn was safe in my arms as we left to live with my grandparents.
Not before long they got causticity over us, man did I love my new life after that. All the fairs and horse back riding me did. Not to mention the schools down there, they were amazing. I never been to one before I moved in with my grandparents. And I was already in the 6th grade when I got signed into school.
Our life's seemed like they couldn't get any better, but really they got worse. Just the day after my 14th birthday, my grandma and pa pa died. Guns shots and two blows to the dead was all it took. And I know who to thank, my parents gang. They killed my beloved grandparents! Jaylynn almost got hit, until I dove in to duck her ass down for cover. And when it was all over, I stood up from shielding my sister to notice that both ma ma and pa pa were lyin' on the floor. Cold, and limp like I've ever seen them before. And that's when I knew trey were dead.
Of course, like all the other fuckin' pigs in the city, me and my sister were called in for questions. Jay was too young to understand and the only person they could turn to for answers was me. And I wasn't that stupid to know that to see one grimace of my father's face in that truck with a gun placed in the palms of his hands right before I went to duck. That he had planned this right along with my mother. So, of course I gave them a description of what they looked like, where you could possibly find them and there you go. All over with right? No, they had to split me and my sister up for law reasons. But I wouldn't let my sister out of my sight without a fight, and that's what I did. I fought back until every last dose of energy escaped through me. My sister and I were split up, I went to court. Filed causticity over my sister right off the bat. Now she's under my care, yes I have a job and I pay the bills. I make sure there's food on the table, the last thing I would ever do is hurt my sister.
But there you have it. How my life went, and how I will have to live with that past for the rest of my life. So don't ever say your life is horrible, until you take a walk in my shoes. Be grateful for what you have, instead of this."

D.O.B?
" August 16th, 1995."
B.o.r.n - W.h.e.r.e?
" I was born in Florence, Italy but moved to West side California when I was just a new born."
A.c.c.e.n.t.s
" Full blown Italian accent with a touch of American, suck it bitches!"

Ŋø øŋɇ ɘvɘɾ ƨɑɪʠ Łıƒɘ ѡаƨ ƒʋɭɭ øƒ ɾɑɪɳßøѡƨ ɑɳȡ Ƀʋʈʈɛʀƒɪɛƨ, Łɪɛƨ ɐ ßıƭ¢ɧ. Ƨø ɢɇʈ ʋƨɇ Ⱦø ıƚ. {Boy needed!} 2_big

<| Love Is A Drug |>

R.e.l.a.t.i.o.n.s.h.i.p - S.t.a.t.u.s
" Single."
C.r.u.s.h
" Nope."
D.a.t.i.n.g - W.h.o?
" No!"
Y.o.u.r - E.x's
" None."

<| Anything Else |>

O.t.h.e.r
→