Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed}

2 posters

Go down

- - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed} Empty - - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed}

Post by → Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:42 pm

- - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed} 1zchc7o

" You can go the distance,
you can run a mile.
You can walk straight through hell with a smile."

{Riley's speech}

No light. No comfort. No cool winds that could sweep you away and let you dance across the open sky like an eagle spreading it's wings to take flight. Yet, the only shades of black that seemed to engulf the entire forest with still crawling shadows of darkness, were the blood-lust creatures, that once were humans. Though if you look close enough, within those shadows lay a still, cold, and motionless figure of that of a girl. Sprawled out on the rocky Earth surface, and each passing moment was none the less, silent. Ears buzzing as she came to consciousness, chest heaving slightly, and eye lids still con-sealed. Not daring to open, aware that the world around her was now run by flesh-eating monsters. Her heart seemed to skip beats, trying to process what was going on. She remembered the lake she was drifting off too, just when the world went black around her.

Do I even remember my own name?

Rising to sit up some, Amelia put her hand to rest on the back of her head, feeling a small bump where she had hit her head, hard on a rock, luckily it didn't bleed. Her dark brown almost black hair laced across her face with the breeze current, sending trails of reeking blood. Making the olive skin toned girl wrinkle her nose in disgust, grunting she finally stood to her stumpy feet. Half stumbling and half regaining her balance with one jolt of energy that scorched throughout her body now, which of course made her jerk her head to one side, only to hear a shuffle of a bush. Yes, she was hearing impaired, but she could here things when her ears wanted her too. Shaking her head in shame at herself, feeling stupid for it was only a mere rabbit. Hopping along the Earth surface, dodging Mia's feet and scurrying off down the trail. The girl's heavenly emerald gaze, tinted with a shade of glazed blue, watching the rabbit for a short period of time. By the time it got to a tree in the distance, getting ready to make it's way into the safe haven of it's home, a limp yet rough frame came into view rather quickly, and with a swipe of the human-like creature's hands, the thing snapped the poor little rabbit's neck, crushing it's bones to salver it with it's crusted teeth.
Amelia shuddered, a chill of unwanted comfort made her spine tingle with shock and confusion, yet not scarred riddance shot through her. Just curiosity into what that thing was, though she planned on not staying for long for the creature had spotted her by an instant snap of it's head. She couldn't hear the faint growl of the monster, though she knew that's what it was doing as it headed forward, towards her. Gaze casting around her to find something sharp. Every few seconds looking up to notice the not-so-human thing rushing towards her, coming in fast with impact. The confused girl found a stake that was certainly sharp to a point, just beyond a thicket. Not wasting any time or effort, Mia dove for the wooden stake, sliding a little on the leafy ground, her hand extended to grasp it. She finally did, feeling power vibrate in her arms as soon as she rolled over, the creature now only inches away to being on top of her made the emerald eyed girl strike with mind-blowing strength that she never thought she had. Eyes widening to see the rotten blood of it splatter, her head jerked to the side just in time so the infested red goo didn't catch her face. Slowly, yet cautiously she rotated her head only slightly, eyes to the corner, she pulled the stake from it's chest. Pressing her steel-toed battle boots against the body, flinging it off her.

" f***." She muttered, irritably.

Amelia lifted herself up off the ground, narrowing her eyes to slits she backed up into a tree. Jumping forward, not knowing what it was, though she punctured this so-called weapon she had in her hands, straight through the tree. Gasping some, the girl huffed in annoyance now. Tossing the stake aside, she casts the thing that tried to eat her, a still hardening glare before turning to stalk off. Testing her hearing, Amelia could only sense grunts and moans coming from near undeads. She stayed silent, not quite ready to show herself to them, for she didn't really have anything to work with, which made her vulnerable and this wasn't any good at all. Now, on her terms, the dark haired girl stepped out of the shadows, but almost instantly she was seen by some undeads and some boney's. Making her grab a stick, she huffed watching them come towards her.

Maybe...

Ooc:
Here is the plot line, of any your guys name is 'R' and his friends but that's only because they can't remember their names: Plus this is based on the book and movie 'Warm bodies'::

Zombies love people, especially their brains. But R is different. He’s alive inside, unlike the hundreds of other grunting, drooling undead—all victims of a recent plague that drove the remaining survivors into a heavily guarded city. Now the Zombies roam about an airport terminal, searching for human prey and living in fear of the vicious Boneys, the next undead incarnation.One day, R and his best friend M lumber toward the city in search of food. There, R first sets his eyes on Amelia, a beautiful human. Determined to save her —first from the other Zombies and then from the Boneys— R hides her in his home, a cluttered 747 aircraft. Amelia is terrified, and R’s grunted assurances of “Not…eat” do little to calm her. But when R begins to act more human than Zombie, coming to her defense, refusing to eat human flesh, and even speaking in full sentences, Mia realizes that R is special.After a few close calls with the Boneys, and with her father mounting an armed search for her, Ameliarealizes she can’t hide forever. So she sneaks back home, leaving R broken-hearted. Desperate to see her, R decides to comb his hair, stand a little straighter, and impersonate a human long enough to get past the city guards. If only he can prove to the humans that Zombies can change, maybe R and Mia's love might stand a chance. But with the rampaging Boneys heading toward the city and Mia's father intent on killing R and his Zombie friends, the stage is set for an all-out battle between the living and the undead.

Here's the image of 'R' and by the way, you may come up with a name for him, but it has to start with an 'R'. Though he doesn't know his name right off the bat, but anyways here's what he looks like:As an undead-As a human(towards the end)

- - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed} Th?id=H.4825744502753741&pid=1
- - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed} Wb10

- - - - Click the hearts for more pictures!

Last edited by → on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

- - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed} Empty Re: - - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed}

Post by → Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 am

Bump?
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

- - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed} Empty Re: - - - - w a r m_b o d i e s {R/M} {Guy needed}

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 am

OOC: Hey arrow. I really hate to be a pain in the ass, but could you reply to the Durnal Topic? Again, I hate to be a pain in the ass.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 am

BUMP?
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Omg bump?! Ypu people have no idea how fun this thread will be (:
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Hey Arrow. Again I HATE to be a pain in your ass, but please reply to our Wolf RP's. Again, I hate to do this to you.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:24 pm

I will do this when I have the time.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Bump? Once again.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down