Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And love caught her by surprise (M)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And love caught her by surprise (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: And love caught her by surprise (M)

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:12 pm

DeSoto frowned. "Where you going?" He called after her raising an eyebrow. He quite liked Rose and he didnt want her to leave. If she kneeded a place to stay he had a den big enough for two, if she didnt feel comfortable staying with him he guessed that was fine. He couldn't really promise not to try anything... he was a male after all and she a beautiful young female.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

And love caught her by surprise (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: And love caught her by surprise (M)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Rose didn't stop walking to reply, simply continued on while talking to what looked like the horizon but was him. "A place to sleep before heading on tomorrow." She replied in her normal sweet as sugar voice, her tone a bit tired. I wonder if I'll ever see him again? She thought sighing a little. Soon she disappeared from his view and was out of earshot for humans...though they still could some what hear one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:22 pm

DeSoto sighed and padded off back to where he had left the deer. So much for finding himself a new friend or maybe more. He shrugged and flopped down next to the carcass and shut his eyes. Who knows maybe she would at least come to say goodbye before she left.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Rose found a nice little leaf pile to sleep in by a large bolderin which could block the wind. There she fell asleep for the night dreaming of DeSoto. They played, hunted, fell in love, had pups, and much more in her kind dreams.

When she awoke her fur was drenched and a light shower was coming from the dark clouded sky. Shaking her fur she got up and searched for a warm place to wait it out. Soon she found a cozy looking den and had no time to check for another creature when thunder crakled along the sky spooking her. She rushed forward and turned glancing out, fierce shivers rushed over her. It was still night and she was very much tired. Sniffing around her she could smell DeSoto's sent, she turned her head to glance around the dark soily place.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:46 pm

DeSoto woke to the rain cursing softly he abandoned the deer for now and scurried off to his den. A familiar scent hit him and as he entered shaking out his fur he spotted none other than Rose inside. "Stealing my den now huh?" He asked with a chuckle his tone teasing but it was clear he was happy to see her. He smiled at her glad she was here with him again, he had missed her for the brief hours they had been apart even though he had been asleep most of the time.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Rose was disappointed not to see him and laid down in a corner hoping he wouldn't mind. Closing her eyes she dozed off but only after a few minutes was awoken by DeSoto. "Hey!" She greeted with a smile and wagging tail. She giggled, "Maybe I am and when you sleep I'll finish you off." She said calmly but it could still scare one. Getting up she padded closer still shivering and licked his wet cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:54 pm

DeSoto chuckled. "Ohh I'm so scared." He said his voice thick with sarcasm as he got comfortable next to her his sides touching hers. He smiled and licked her back. "We'll since its your cave now mind if I stay the night?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He was smiling looking in her eyes glad to see her again. He pushed the thought that she would be leaving in the morning out of his mind and decided to make the best of now.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Laying down Rose scooted closer to him cuddling up," Fine by me." She teased before yawning. Resting her head on one of his paws she whinned happily. "So anything go on after I left other than getting soaked?" She said ending in a giggling tone. She smiled grooming his shoulder dry.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:49 pm

DeSoto smiled happily. "Some sleeping that's about it." He said with a chuckle. "What about you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
(Meh short sorry)
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:15 pm

(It's fine)

Rose smiled, "Just add searching for a comfortable spot to the beginning and running for a dry place to the end. " She laughed then Nuzzled his chest gently. She felt at peace laying her right now with him....so....so safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:53 pm

DeSoto chuckled softly at that and smiled loving the feel of her leaning up against him. He could lay here like this forever. "Well at least we're out of the rain now." He said giving her a lick on the cheek. She was so beautiful he didn't know what he was going to do when she left in the morning... Maybe he would go with her? But that might seem a little creepy would it not? He sighed not really knowing, he would figure it out when the time came for now he would enjoy her closeness.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Rose nodded in agreement slowly falling asleep agents him. When she awoke she didn't want to leave just yet, maybe one more day wouldn't hurt? She thought. No, we need a pack. She thought and sighed heavily.

(Ugh fail)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:10 pm

(its okay xD)

DeSoto yawned getting up and stretching blinking a few times before he noticed her at the entrance to the cave. He walked up to her and sat down a bittersweet smile covering his maw. "So when are you leaving?" He asked curiously. He didn't want her to leave but if she did he would understand, she wanted to find a pack and he was just another random loner. What could he offer her? Not much.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 am

Rose noticed a strange sent she didn't recognize, she was in heat. Turning her head to look at him she smiled, "I don't know but I'm not alone here... and I'm alone when traveling." She replied with another soft sigh. She thumped her tail agents the ground starring at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2