Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (M, Faye)

2 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Captive (M, Faye) - Page 8 Empty Re: Captive (M, Faye)

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 pm

I smirked slightly. I turned to a nearby duo of maids. "Go get that slave girl that was just in here giving me water. She can be his.. practice bitch." They disappeared and returned moments later, dragging the unwilling girl. They had her hands bound behind her back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:21 pm

I took Sibyl away from them

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:43 pm

"No.." I growled, walking after him to retrieve my slave. I snatched Sibyl's wrist and proceeded to drag her back towards my newest slave. I peeled his grip from her and pushed her towards my new slave.I stood in front of them, daring Max to disobey me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:18 pm

I began to cry. I didn't care if i got beat, i broke that male slaves neck, i looked her square in the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 pm

"Take him... to the box! " I roared, suddenly five guards assembled around him and locked him in shackles. They shoved him down to the ground and began to drag him outside towards a metal box in the back yard. I was sick and tired of his additude. I ordered the maids to dispose of the body while a guard held onto Sibyl. I followed the guards outside who had Max restrained. "So you seem to like her? Well thanks to you she's going to get her brains fucked out by anyone who wants to." I smirked and walked back towards the house. While I did this the guards shoved Max into a small metal box, no food, water. The box was directly in the sun so most slaves were often barely alive by the time we would remember to bring them out. Behind them, the guards locked the box tightly so there would be no escape. Two stood guard anyways while the other three returned to the house.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 pm

I snarled,"You made the worst mistake you've ever made in you life." I said. Slammed my body against the box. I started to bend the bars slightly. Id get out tonight and kill who dares have Sibyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 pm

The guard growled at his rough behavior to the box. I punched the box a few times, rattling it.. "Simmer down! " He roared.

I buried my head in my hands, whimpering softly after he was dragged off. The guard that stood beside me dug his fingernails into my arm. Soon my mistress came in, a nasty grimace on her face as she stared me down. "Okay you little whore throwing yourself at my private slave to make him like you so much. Since you like throwing yourself at guys so much, how about you throw yourself at this here guard?" I yelled at her, angry.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

I roared my anger. My eyes changing, I bent the bars till they broke, I ripped out the guards throat, blood spilling all over me. I walked into the house and stood behind the Mistress,"I told you you'd make the worst mistake of your life." I said my muscles bulging as i held back from killing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 pm

The guard that held Sibyl cocked back his small hand gun, aimed it and shot him directly in the shoulder as he called loudly for other guards assistance. A small sob escaped Sibyl's mouth as the gun went off. I turned back to face him. "Oh really?" I challenged. "Kill me and you'll be dead in a second. " I growled.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:19 pm

I began to laugh. I started to run, I felt the bullets but they didn't stop me, I killed a lot of the guards and gripped the mistress by the left arm, I kissed her passionately. "I'm not dead Mistress." I said pressing my bulge against her inner thighs, I groaned as she always felt good against me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm

I screeched angrily, hitting his chest with my fists as he held me against him. I pressed my thighs closely together, trying to wriggle away from his grasp.

Suddenly the guard's hand around me fell limp and dead. I shruddered and tears traveled slowly down my cheeks. I watched helplessly as the masscre unfolded around me, shaking uncontrollably. Finally I couldn't take the scene in any longer and rushed from the room to my bed to bury myself in the blankets.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 pm

I ripped her dress open,"I'll show you how I felt that first night with you." I said forcing her to the ground as I pounded inside her so rough that I knew she'd bleed from between her legs,"The degradation of the act." I said shoving myself into her. I put her hands over her head pinning her to the floor. I nipped her shoulder as the blood of being show dripped onto her smooth white skin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:48 pm

The breasts bounced out eagerly from the dress they were barely contained in and I struggled to reclothe myself.I screamed angrily as he shoved himself into me. I whacked him hard over the head with my fists struggling to free myself from this painful rape. I lifted my knee and kneed him hard in the balls so I was able to roll out from under him. I instantly lept to my feet, frantically looking around for an escape.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:54 pm

"I hope you get pregnant." I said laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 pm

I crossed my arms over my breasts and walked dignified like over to my dress. Both of our juices still trailed down my legs but I ignored it. I slipped my dress over my head. I snorted at his remark. "How can you live with yourself day in and day out? Your a horrible person, get out of my house. I'm done with you. " I said angrily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

I laughed. I picked up Sibyl as i walked.

(Want me to make new guy?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:08 pm

(Sure.. do you still want to play out Max's & Sibyl's story and then have Jenn get a new slave? )

I cuddled eagerly into his chest as he lifted me. "Where are we to go? " I asked concerned
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

(Start new slave story)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:25 pm

(Okay sounds good..)

It had been awhile since that nasty ordeal with my last slave. I was at the auctions again and looking for a better one. I was looking for one that was shy and willing, not as bold as my last one since that hadn't turned out well.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Ben
I stood there waiting. I had been used in a breeding program and sired some great slaves that are worth more than 10 million. I was tall about 6 feet and one inch tall, short cropped hair like the army people worn, I had black hair, and oh so muscular. I was bold when the time arises like if my Mistress was being insulted or even hurt. I had large balls that hung low from my body and a big long thick dick with a huge crown. I had superior bloodline if my soon to be new Mistress wished to use me as a stud and breed with her females for slaves that would be excellent in the ring of sex. I was naked from head to toe so the ladies knew what they'd be missing if one of them lost to another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:01 pm

I floated up and down the rows, poking one here, rubbing one there. I glanced and walked by Ben, but then I paused to get a doubletake. He was tall, standing almost a foot over myself. I looked up into his eyes, "Hello. " I said softly as I glided my hands over his abs softly,tracing the indentations. I glanced downward for a moment and gave a faint nod. "Do you want to come home with me?" I asked in a seductive voice and I slipped one sleeve of my dress down to expose a small part of my breast. A small smile drew across my lips as I waited for an answer.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 pm

I followed her every move,"Very much Mistress." I said flaring my nostrils as my dick grew with her showing her breast, I reached out and brought her to me for a kiss a very seductive kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:16 pm

I tensed as he suddenly gripped me and pulled me in for a kiss. I could feel myself getting extremely wet from his touch. I sighed as I had to pull away, but stay close to him for several minutes. Once I pulled away I proceeded to look him over, smirking as I did. He would be fun. I gave him a little wave before trotting off to seat and waiting for the auction to begin.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:22 pm

I watched for a bit before looking at all the people both male and female. I then looked straight ahead of me as one of the people lifted my towel showing off my dick, then lifting my leg so they could get a look at my balls that were very large for those people who are looking for a stud to breed with their female. They then turned me around so they could see how muscularity before the bidding began

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:32 pm

I remained right with the bidding, when the bid rose so did my hand. After a few minutes the other bidders began to drop out until I was the only one left with the winning bid. I smiled broadly as other women; young and old eyed me angrily. They were bubbling with envy. I walked directly to the back of the stage. They asked me to what address I would like him to delievered to. " None, I will take him there myself. " I said, handing them the money and they happily gave me my slave. "Come along" I said, grasping his hand as I led him out to my car.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next