Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection. [R] [Tayssi.]

2 posters

Go down

Protection. [R] [Tayssi.] Empty Protection. [R] [Tayssi.]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Diablo~

The massive 4'7 black male stalked through the stormy clearing, his dark blue eyes showing no interest in anything but getting somewhere. Diablo was his name. Diablo was known as a dominant male, and originally came from Blizzard Pack. The Alpha Male of the pack, known as Talon died during a fire. Talon was the father of the great Alpha Durnal, who lived on the far side of the mountains in Pine Forest. Diablo wished to become an Alpha. Durnal was his cousin, but they haven't seen each other since Durnal left Blizzard Pack. "Durnal is a great Alpha. If only I could tell him how proud I am." Diablo said to himself, urging himself on. Diablo licked his shoulder wound from the night before, and prowled on through the hills.

(Your turn Tayssi! By the way, my Durnal topic is always open if you want to rejoin! Very Happy)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Protection. [R] [Tayssi.] Empty Re: Protection. [R] [Tayssi.]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Oh, and this is Diablo! ---> https://2img.net/h/i47.photobucket.com/albums/f153/WolfintheRain/blackwolf.jpg Imagine him with dark blue eyes. xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:26 pm

(photo doesn't show :/)

Sabi -

Dodging the trees and bushes on the ground, Sabi ran as fast as she could, her heart racing and her breathed ragged and laboured. Her white grey eyes wide with fear as she looked around quickly to see where she could go to escape. Her ears flicked back in fear, so hard against her skull she couldn't hear anything. Her legs carried her swiftly across the ground, however, not swift enough. Behind her, two large brutes, towering over her in height, ran. They were chasing her, their ears back, jaws snapping at her back legs. She was absolutely terrified, thinking she was going to die at only 3 years old. She pushed herself faster, gaining only a bit of distance between her and them. She was fast for her size and had stamina, but the fear lacing through her veins were making her legs go numb, which had slowed her down.
Suddenly, she tripped over a protruding tree root. She fell to the ground harshly, landing with a thump and rolling forward. She yelped in surprise and pain and she went to stand up, however, one of the large brutes stood over top of her, pushing her back towards the ground for now. The other stood to the side. They were both breathing heavily, but they had satisfied smiles on their faces as they looked at eachother, the one on top of her asking, "Can I go first?" the other brute shrugged in response and chuckled. Sabi whined and tried to crawl away but he grabbed her by the scruff and hauled her to her paws, smirking.
Oh god, please no, Sabi thought, knowing they were either going to kill her or rape her. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, before she opened them again a moment later and saw a large black brute, even bigger than the wolves standing around her. Her white grey eyes widened and she suddenly called, "Help! Please!" she yelped in pain as the brute bit down roughly on her scruff, the other wolf stepping in front of her and looking over at Diablo growling, "get lost!"
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Protection. [R] [Tayssi.] 4485948063_11373bbd4e_z

And Sabi means rust in Japanese in case you don't know Smile
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Diablo snarled at the males. "Come over here and make me!" He snapped, leaping on the male. Diablo pulled the male off of her, and sliced his chest before biting the other 2 and clawing their flanks. "Get moving or I'll tear you all apart!" He roared, and turned to the fae. "Come on!" He said, getting her to her paws and leading her to his den quickly. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Sabi stared, wide eyed when the large black brute came and fought them off. When he came and pushed her to her paws and led her away, she glanced back at the other brutes and watched as they limped away. She soon came to a den and the large brute asked if she was alright. Her ears loosened from her head slightly, but she was still scared. Her heart was still racing and her legs were still numb. Her white grey eyes stared up at the brute for a moment, before she lowered herself to the ground with a soft whimper. His size alone scared her. She hadn't been in contact with many brutes, as she was easily scared. And this brute was the largest she had ever seen before. That, on top of his intimidating aura, scared her. He had helped her, but she wasn't a very strong fae. In mind or body.
She gave a slow nod to the large brute and stared at the outside of the den before looking back at the brute again. When he turned away for a moment, the small fae ran out the den and into the trees. She didn't know why she had left, but her paws just made her run. She didn't know why. Sure, she had been terrified of the black brute, but he had been protecting her. So why had she left? Sabi shook her head at the thought and kept on running. Soon, feeling came back to her legs and she could run faster.
She came to a river bend and she crashed headfirst, into a small little den just big enough for her and some food along the river bend, hidden amongst some bushes. She curled into a ball with a whine and then poked her head out of the den and looked around, checking if someone had followed her. Sure no one had, she crawled back into her small den, curled up and went to sleep.

When she woke up, she felt fine. She walked out her den and stretched with a yawn. She looked around, stepped up to the cold water and lowered her muzzle to have a drink. A few moments later, she raised her head, water dripping from her muzzle. She followed the river for a while before she took a left and eventually came to a field. It had no deer or anything huge, but it was littered with rabbits, hares and other smaller animals amongst the long grass. She crouched down and crawled through the grass, sniffing the air. Just up ahead, there was a rabbit which had no idea she was there. Smiling to herself, she took one more step before she pounced on it, crushing the back of its neck and killing it. Eating and enjoying the rabbit, Sabi left the field to go for a walk. She looked around for the brutes from earlier, not actually looking where she was going. A minute or so later, she bumped into something big. She stumbled back, saying, "oh, i'm sorry," softly. She looked up, only to see it was the large black brute from earlier.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:22 pm

"Its alright." He replied, sniffing the morning air. Diablo smiled, until she saw a cougar. It roared and clawed deeply in her flank. Diablo snarled at the cat, barreling it over and slashing its muzzle. With a rake of its claws, they seeped through his pelt. Diablo roared in fury, and pinned the cougar, sending it away. "Your hurt." He said, licking her wound. "You should come to my den. Its warm there, and I have herbs." Diablo said, helping her to the den. Diablo squirted berry juice on her wound, and put cobwebs over it to heal. "My name is Diablo, by the way." He told her. "What's yours?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Sabi gave a hesitant smile at his words. A moment later, a cougar raked its large claws across her flank and she yelped in agony as pain sparked through her body. She whined softly, watching as Diablo fought the cougar away. Her ears flicked forward as the cat ran away and he watched as the black brute came towards her. He licked her wound and she flinched. He told her to come to his den and she was about to protest, but he helped her anyway. A few minutes later, they were at his den and she laid down with a sigh. The brute applied some berry juice to her wound and she whimpered quietly. Then he applied some cobwebs and told her his name. Her ears flicked forward for a moment before she looked away, "It's Sabi..." she said softly. She hated her name, for i meant rust. She had always thought her fur was the colour of rust, and she hated it. Made her feel ugly. Which she had no problem for, as she thought she was an ugly fae. She was a meek fae, with no self-confidence at all. There weren't any redeeming qualities about her. That's what she thought, anyway.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:01 am

Diablo nodded at her name. "My mothers name was Sabi." He replied, licking his own wound.

(Sorry so short. Not much to say. :/)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Bump? Meep? Bumparoo? Ah, forget it. xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:12 am

Sabi's ears flicked forward as he told her his mother's name had been Sabi. Her head cocked to the side, unable to believe his words. It was probably true, it could be, but what parents would name their pup Sabi? It was a cruel name to give a pup. She had been teased, bullied and attacked by the other pups and even some of the adult wolves because o it. She huffed at the thought and flicked her ears back for a moment, looking out of the cave. Her flank hurt, and because of it she couldn't leave. And she wanted to. Even though this brute had showed her nothing but kindness, she was scared of him. It was a feeling that was unexplained, and she doubt she ever could explain why she was scared.. She just was.. She looked up at Diablo and cocked her head to the side again. "Why did you save me? Twice now.. I am thankful, but confused.. Why go out of your way to help me?" she asked him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:26 pm

"Because it kills me to see a fae hurt, or tortured." He replied solemnly, his dark blue eyes honest. Diablo smiled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down