Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

' мυѕι¢ σf тнє иιgнт ' [ Closed ]

2 posters

Go down

' мυѕι¢   σf   тнє   иιgнт '     [ Closed ] Empty ' мυѕι¢ σf тнє иιgнт ' [ Closed ]

Post by Greed Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:36 pm

' мυѕι¢   σf   тнє   иιgнт '     [ Closed ] Temp_111

' мυѕι¢   σf   тнє   иιgнт '     [ Closed ] Temp_311
Based off of The Phantom of the Opera.
Arion (meaning ‘music’) had always been a dark figure, lurking in the shadows, devouring the souls of people insolent enough to fall into the web he’d created. And in many ways, that web was literal. Arion was a twisted soul, a man in his twenties, seducing the women of their prime into his web, using them in various ways to get what he wanted; anywhere from getting another, more capable woman, to stealing, to getting close to others to get information he wanted. Never once had Arion seen a woman that could truly speak to him, to get to his stone-cold heart. No, instead, Arion hid his identity from all, never meeting a single woman in the same place twice. And never once did he disclose his true name. Instead, to every woman he enchanted into his inescapable web he gave the name, ‘Phantom.’ And they had accepted it, enjoying the mystery, and some even tried to follow Arion in his ways, but not a single one had been able to find where he truly dwelled, nor figured out his true name. In a sense, through his years, Arion had been searching for a woman that would bother to find him and know him, but long since had Arion’s heart turned to black stone.

Arion continues his search, entrancing young women into his spell of sorts, getting them to do his dirty work, and he himself hiding his identity from the women. It got to the point where if a woman tried to follow up on him, he left her completely, whether his job was completed or not. And Arion, the mysterious Phantom, was no longer the same ‘phantom’ he used to. Rumors spread like wildfire that no women were safe except in the arms of her man; that a strange young man was spinning a web of deceit and destruction that would ultimately destroy the world they knew. And his name…

His name was the Phantom.

' мυѕι¢   σf   тнє   иιgнт '     [ Closed ] Temp_410
- Most importantly: you do not have to be familiar with the Phantom of the Opera to participate in this roleplay!
- Only one other person for this roleplay, please. :) I hate to make this sound like powerplay, but the character you play must be female. ^__^"
- Not posting under 200 words per post would be ideal, along with the best grammar and spelling used as possible, to the best of the writer's ability (which obviously varies).
- This is not intended to be a child friendly, happy-go-lucky roleplay. It's intended for older and more mature roleplayers who can handle dark topics.
- This roleplay's rating has not yet been completely decided on whether it's Restricted or Mature yet. Rated M or R for blood, possible romance, etc.
- Obviously this has a dark theme to it, and has been based off of a song from Phantom of the Opera (if you already guessed that, I love you dearly). Click here to listen to the song it's based off of!

' мυѕι¢   σf   тнє   иιgнт '     [ Closed ] Temp_510
- This is set in an oldern time period, so it is not modern! Think of old England, or something like that. This means that women would wear gowns, men fancier clothes. Because old English language is hard to understand, let alone write, modern language is acceptable.

' мυѕι¢   σf   тнє   иιgнт '     [ Closed ] Temp_610

Name: Arion Cross
Alias: The Phantom
Height: 6 foot 3
Appearance: Arion is usually attired in an outfit much resembling a tux, although it is dark brown in color and the shirt underneath the jacket is a faded white ruffled dress shirt. His thick brown hair is always combed neatly, giving him the appearance of a wannabe aristocrat. He has piercing dark blue eyes that seem to hold all the answers to all the mysteries in the world, but too deep to fully comprehend. His posture is always languid, his movements being as graceful as a gently flowing stream. His body captures a slightly feminine air, with slim, soft fingers, and softer facial features than most men have, giving him an attractive appearance overall. However, even with his said appearance, his words seem not to fit him. He has a voice as cold as stone, but as flowing and sweet as honey, although it often gives men the impression they need to back off, and give women the first impression that he’s dangerous, but with the power of persuasion, his tone becomes an irresistible sound, like that of music. On top of his already-conflicting appearance, whenever in the presence of the women he uses, Arion wears a pure white mask, only leaving his eyes visible.
Personality: Arion Cross is one of the most secretive and manipulative people of all time. He has the ability to persuade, and his slyness would make a snake jealous. He knows he can easily attract women, and uses that to his benefit, tinkering with emotions to get what he wants, and he’s used to getting it. He has a short fuse, however, and can become physically violent when angered enough. He can also become physically violent when someone discovers the man behind the mask, behind the Phantom. He is cautious, knowing when he can push forward, and when to draw back. He has a natural knack for being able to test boundaries without being pushed away immediately, and tends to step away from boundaries he knows will be pushed and broken easily. Arion isn’t afraid to be sensual around women, either; a suggestive touch to the hand, a gentle, reassuring rub on the shoulder. He knows how to make the simplest things become the greatest, how to make women’s hearts beat uncontrollably. And yet… his weak spot being the man behind the mask. Underneath his showing personality, his façade, even, Arion Cross is able to be a kind, supportive man, daresay a family man, with an air of protection over the ones he cares about…which is no one. His greatest fear is someone finally discovering the man behind the mask.
History: Arion’s history is a somewhat light one, so whenever he resorted to trickery and deceit, is unknown. As a young boy, he was given lavish attention from both his parents. He was a miracle child, being the only born child of a mother who had strangely become infertile after his birth. He was born into a regal line, becoming the heir of a huge, immensely rich estate. He would be handed the baton for a business that was known to be the kindest and most reliable company of its day. During his teenage years, he was the living, breathing word ‘chivalry.’ And yet, no women flocked to him. They all darted to the dangerous, they always ran to the unpredictable. Arion was constantly teased by the others that he was never going to find love, and Arion didn’t mind, either. Shortly after Arion turned fifteen, his mother was stricken ill with a stubborn fever that refused to go down, and died two weeks after Arion had turned fifteen. After the death of his mother, Arion’s father became ten times more protective of Arion, ushering him into a world that was like being enclosed in a glass box. Arion was sent to a private boarding school, was to come home every weekend and on whatever breaks he was given, and whilst he was at home, more knowledge was crammed into Arion’s mind. Knowledge on how to successfully continue a company, knowledge on how to deal with customers, knowledge on how to be a true businessman. But in his senior year of college, at the very beginning of Christmas break, Arion did not return home. And from that day forth, Arion had become the man he is today: the Phantom.

Other Character
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11781-let-it-be-specially-made-for-a-topic-no-touch

Last edited by Greed on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

' мυѕι¢   σf   тнє   иιgнт '     [ Closed ] Empty Re: ' мυѕι¢ σf тнє иιgнт ' [ Closed ]

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Mind if I try? I'm not the best, but I can get over two hundred words easily.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

' мυѕι¢   σf   тнє   иιgнт '     [ Closed ] Empty Re: ' мυѕι¢ σf тнє иιgнт ' [ Closed ]

Post by Greed Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Sure, it's all right with me. I've never roleplayed with you before, so I cannot judge. :3 I'm super excited for this, however, so no matter how 'good or bad' you are, I'm sure it'll be 100% acceptable. If you'd create a character?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Yay! 400 or 500 words is my average, if I'm provided with a decent post, but on different sites, I've gotten up to 700 or 800. Any specific guidelines to how the character should be?
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh really, that's perfect! Fantastic! I can get up to anywhere in the 1000's, if my muse is good enough. So if I do that in this post, please don't feel like you have to write that much, or get intimidated. I know some people do, and I'm not saying you will, but just in case.

And no, the only thing that would be helpful to have in your character is a strong will, but otherwise, she's completely up to your imagination. :)
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm

I was planning on having her strong willed. I shall go get it started.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 pm

That's fantastic then. I'm looking forward to reading it :)
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:21 pm

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11781-let-it-be-specially-made-for-a-topic-no-touch Gah, sorry that took so long. I got distracted looking at pictures.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum