Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn (Mature, any one can join)

2 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Burn (Mature, any one can join) - Page 17 Empty Re: Burn (Mature, any one can join)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 pm

"Ash is mine so back off." I said snorting with my ears pinned to my skull and i pawed the ground ready to fight even though I was in foal

Back to top Go down

Burn (Mature, any one can join) - Page 17 Empty Re: Burn (Mature, any one can join)

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Terra shook her head. "I don't even know who you are. What makes you think that you have any claim towards him anyway?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:49 pm

"I'm pregnant with his foal thats the claim I have over him." I said snorting

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:51 pm

"What?" Terra was exasperated. She glared at Ash. "Is this true?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 pm

"A long time ago." I said looking to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Ruby awoke to the ruckus and bolted into view, she whinnied loud calling for silence. "What's wrong?" She asked them all, "And who are you?" Her voice was calmer then normal and she spoke in a tired tone. Apollo awoke also and came walking, "T-terra?" He called coming into the scene yawning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Terra immiedately forgot her anger and trotted over to Apollo. "I'm right here baby," she whispered in his ear and licked her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Ash
I looked to Terra, I gently licked her back leg trying to stay out of kicking range

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 pm

She snorted and moved away. "Don't."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Sleepy Apollo Nuzzled her back.

Ruby was lost, "W-whats going on?" She asked in a gentle confused voice, "Apollo go lay with Chua please hun." She watched the colt leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Terra watched Apollo go before she turned to Ruby. "Ash and I were- erm- mating and as soon as we finished, this mare waltses up and tells me to back off." She snorted, "Appearently Ash has had some booty time with more than one mare."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Ruby wasn't really shocked, "Well it is a stallions instincts and nature to have more than one mare, he raped me. He really didn't do nothing wrong with mating that mare, also she needs to back off because you had him first and unless she is willing to share she should get her fucking slutty ass out of here." She said calling her a slut for just throwing herself at Ash instead of getting to know him first or at least fight so he would've rape her instead.
(Lol Ruby would certainly call my wolf Blossom a slut.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Terra snorted her agreement.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Ash
I looked to Terra. I sighed and left them, I trotted away and left the plains and searched for the forest for a new start as she didn't want me. I soon went into a gallop, I ran until I couldn't run any more so very far away from them.

Chua
I was awoken by their bickering. I licked Apollo and nuzzled Ruby satisfying an itch on my head

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:22 pm

(Are you making a werewolf rp?)

Terra watched him go. "See what you did!" she snapped. "Now he's gone!" She snorted and trotted away from them.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 pm

(Trying to think)

I ate grass as I walked being careful of predators. I licked my leg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Ruby snorted bolting as she fallowed him, she didn't see why he ran. He wasn't seen bad, that slutty mare was. She thought, she ran and ran fallowing his faint sent the rest of the night. Eventually she had to stop and rest breathing deep and sweating, she wasn't fit enough for this. She felt like her ribs were going to suffocate her lungs, she kept heaving.

Apollo awoke in the morning to see Ruby gone, he let out a loud whinny calling for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Terra lowered her head sadly. "Ash....." She lifted her head when she heard a distressed whinny. "Apollo, come here sweetheart." She trotted over to him licked his head.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Chua
I stopped Ruby,"Stop, let him go." I said pushing her toward home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm

When Chua found Ruby she willingly fallowed her mate along tired.

Apollo groomed her in response, "W-where is she?" He asked woridly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 am

"I don't know." I said nodding as I nuzzled the foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Terra trotted back a little ways and hung her head. She nibbled the ground lazily but she didn't eat.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Ash
I watched Terra waiting for her to realize I was there

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm

She sighed and collapsed to the ground. Her nostrils flared as she thought that she caught the scent of Ash, but she didn't react.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 pm

I kicked a stone at her, hitting her gently on the hip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next