Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ash may burn, but Fire kills

2 posters

Go down

Ash may burn, but Fire kills Empty Ash may burn, but Fire kills

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 am

Kiba softly padded his bloody and damaged pawson the poppy field, bees and butterflys lightly landing on the poppys and buzzing away again. Not. That was the past, not the present. His world was full of fighting, death and blood. Lots and LOTS of blood, he leapt up a cliff when Ash, Fire's lead warrior, came and pushed him in mid air, Kiba growled and stalked him to the edge of the cliff, Ash's back legs stumbling of the edge, Kiba reared up and stomped on his front paws, causing Ash to fall off the cliff. Kiba gave a triumphful howl that echoed around the land, knowing he would have to face the toughest apponent yet, Fire.

Last edited by Nicoco177 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Ash may burn, but Fire kills Empty Re: Ash may burn, but Fire kills

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Ziona~
She made her way through the thick clumps of thickets. Her fluffy black fur was zooing with blood. She had just recently killed her leader. With blooded tainted on her orange and raven black coat. Bright blue eyes scanning the area. Throwing her head up she heard a call from a wolf. A howl that meant a time of killing is sent upon us. Ziona snorted, shaking her head, she went on. Squeezing herself through two trees, her long hsarp black claws scraped the sides of them. Her large muscles put dents in the two trees. The wind stirred the trees, rustling her raven black fur. Ears pricked forward. She steped into a river and began to wash her coat off. The river beginning to run red. Ziona's slender body gracefully went under the water, and popping back up again. She swam back towards the bank, shaking her fur off. She sat back on her hauches, broad-shoulders popping up out of her muscular body. Claws extending, her tongue running over her beautiful soft fur. Her tail lashed out of the ground, picking up leaves as her tail swayed side to side over them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 am

Kiba Jumped up another leg, his white blood red stained tail flying gracefully behind him, he landed gracefully on the edge of the ledge to bump into his main apponent, Fire. They both stood on the 70ft hight cliff, visible for any wolf to see, they circled each other, Fire leapt on Kiba, standing on his windpipe, Kiba laid motionless for a few seconds before quickly but strongly sinking his teeth into Fire's leg. Fire gave a yelp of pain before Kiba threw Fire over the ledge, leaving Fire in the same position as Ash was before he died, Kiba gave a angry bark and snarl in a way of saying 'Kiba 1, Fire 0...." he yipped before rearing and stomping his paws, sending him flying over the ledge , he gave a smuge smile and slowly lifted his head and opened his bloody maw, letting out a howl like no others, it was long and gleefull, and yet triumphful.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Ziona~
She threw her head up hearing another call from the same wolf. Snorting aloud, she stretched out her neck. A beautiful rythemtic eerie flow of beats erupted from her maw. Telling him to 'Shut up before she rips out her heart with her claws!' She smiled and bolted off down he raven, growling loudly. She skidded to a halt behind the male. Ziona let out a ripple of roaring fury. She snarled, bursting out of the shadows and slamming the male down to the ground. Pinning him down her extended claws fastened deep into his throat. All of her weight pressed down upon his neck, choking him. Ziona sneered in digust, she spoke to him in a majestic voice. " Why are you killing others?" She asked, her blood stainded coat was natural. She snorted, rolling her eyes. Her tail lashed out.. Ziona snapped at his face with sharpened glinted fangs. Saliva dripping off the pointed tips of their sharp glistening points.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Kiba growled shoving her off "Why am I killing others? them others, might happen to be assasins who are killing innocent wolves, like you and me..." he growled, his low but loyal voice ringing in her ears. He began to trot off into a wood, his paws slightly patting against the ground, his long beautiful tail striking against his back legs as he slowly but softly walked through the forest, a small snarl rising in his throat, he was annoyed at the female, he couldn't belive that she didn't know they had destroyed half the wolves in this wood, but atleast the assasins no longer existed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Ziona snarled at him words. Flicking her tail infront of him, making his stop. She looked up, growing taller with her massive muscles blunged out of her jet black pelt. Ziona sneered down at him, " You missed one.." She growled, slamming into his side; making his go flying into a tree. Ziona chuckled, lashing out her tail. With one quick motion she fastened her fangs deep into the brutes throat. Not releasing her grip, for she could never until her enemy's body stopped shaking. No one, not even this strong brute could get out of this hold. Her eyes blazed in fury, now showing the whites in them. Her nostrils flared, the red lining visible. Ziona mumbled under a maw of fur. " An Assassin never lets their enemy get away.. You think you have killed all of them, well your mistaken, my friend. You will have to kill me before you get to the others." Ziona snarled roughly. Red blazing eyes glaring down at him. Even though he killed her Apprentices, Fire and Ash. Ziona is a deadly assassin. Able to kill someone in a heart beat, quicker than a snake. Stronger than a titan, and faster than a flying phoenix.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Kiba yelped as he was forced into a tree, then as his body began to grow weak "they were your apprentices?" He asked weakly under her grasp, the small white wolf looked at her fangs "would you mind lossening the grip alittle?" he squealed, trying to gasp for air and break free.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Ziona snarled at his words. She did not loosen. Then as her eyes met his, she noticed that he was under plenty pain. She snarled, rolling her eyes in frustration. Releasing her grip. She backed away, but still claws extended firmly. Ears pinned to her cranium; eyes blazing in rage. " Yes.. I have trained them for many moons now, and their dead.." She shook her head, but not in sadness but in disappointment. The worst thing of a mentor to be mad about, is disappointment. Ziona sneered. " I train many more back at my camp. They are like my family.." She looked down at him. " We killed all those wolves, because well.. They are the enemy. We kill to save those in need, not out of fun." Ziona growled at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 am

Kiba gasped for air and scrambled back up to hif feet "sounds fun...." Kiba said queitly "I never had a pack, never mind a family." He said quietly again; his legs spread far apart trying to regain his balance, Kiba looked up slightly "sorry about um- Ash and Fire." He whispered softly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:56 am

Ziona shrugged. " Wasn't your fault. Fire was to blood-thirsty anyways. I had to get onto him about that. And well Ash, he was quite harmless. But had a meaningful glare to him." Ziona said roughly. She looked up at the sky, as the sun began to go down. He sneered. Leaping up over the brute. " Names Ziona.. Now I have to go, my pack is waiting for me." She said as a grave and distant howl arose while she spoke. Throwing her ehad up she returned the howl, her velvet echo ringing in the forest. She turned back towards the male. " If you wish to come, you may." She said before bounding off through the forest, dodging trees. She was at her camp site in a matter of seconds while she jumped from tree to tree branch. Landing softly on her pads, in the middle of her clearing. There were over 100 wolves in her pack. They all turned to look at her, then bowed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 am

Kiba saw the sun come up and his ears swiveled around like satalite dishes as a soft howl met his ears. It was the moment when Ziona said he may come was the bit that got to him, Kiba smiled and jumped up to vine before he started to swing on it, once he had got used to it he swang back and forth and leapt to a different vine, he carried on until he landed with a thump next to her, He cleared his throat and stood with the crowd, bowing like the rest.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum