Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn (Mature, any one can join)

2 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Burn (Mature, any one can join) Empty Burn (Mature, any one can join)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:56 pm

I walked through the forest as my large hooves hit the ground sending the birds air born, I threw my head, my long black mane flowing into the wind as I let my head dip to the ground to graze as I walked. I sniffed the air scenting for any females to court or force to have my foals, I scanned the area for any sign of a female in heat.

Ashes
Color: Black and white

Back to top Go down

Burn (Mature, any one can join) Empty Re: Burn (Mature, any one can join)

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Burn (Mature, any one can join) Images31

Terra galloped through the field and tossed her head. She had been in heat for awhile now but had never found anyone to mate with her- not that she didn't want to. She pulled the a stop and bucked her heels in the air. She felt so alive!
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am

I smiled as I headed for the female. My tool slid out of its sheath as I walked toward the girl, I soon found her and smiled.
"Hello." I said touching my nose to her side as i sniffed her to make sure she'd be ready for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Terra stopped and pricked her ears at the stallion that had so boldly approached her. She moved away under his touch. "Hi there," she whinnied.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 pm

I got behind her and moved her tail out of the way of my muzzle so I could smell better. I nuzzled her and mounted her quickly, I made sure she couldn't get away from me. I bit her neck keeping her to me as I pounded into her hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Terra neighed in surprise as the stallion suddenly mounted her. She snorted and pinned her ears, pawing the ground in defiance. "Hey! I didn't give you permission. Get off Bucko."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:02 pm

I snorted as I pounded harder. She felt so good around me I just kept going. I was going hard, fast, and so so deep inside her as I was getting ready to release my semen to get her pregnant with hopefully my colt. I raised my lip still smelling her in heat, I went closer to her so I could get all the way in, I soon released my load and dismounted her. I nuzzled her hind quarters then backed up so she couldn't kick at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Terra screeched and bucked when she felt him dismount. She swung around and barred her teeth at him. "What the heck? Why did you do that? You didn't even ask me!" She reached out and bit him. "Jerk!"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:09 pm

I reared and struck her, sending her to the ground and landing inches from her muzzle, I lowered my head,"I suggest you don't do that missy because I'll have to kill you and I wouldn't want to do that as your my broodmare now so I suggest you get used to it, until you have my foal your under my protection so get used to it." I said snorting in her face and walked over her, my hoof gently hitting her muzzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Terra laid gasping for air on the ground. Her eyes were now wide with fear. She let out a surprised snort when he brushed her muzzle. When he left her side, she stood up. "Brood mare?" she asked weakly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 pm

I laughed,"It's where you give birth to just my foals." I said making her get moving as I was leaving as there was a predator following us so I didn't want to get attacked but she could stay but I doubted she'd want to be dog food

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 pm

She snorted and threw her head up as the stallion tried to move her. "Where are we going?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 pm

"Unless you want to be dog food I suggest you follow me." I said going into a trot and headed for my secret meadow as I was the only one who knew how to get to it without getting lost. I licked my leg as it was bleeding, I had many scars from various things but my worst was the ones on my hind end and hind quarters, I had a natural limp but unless you looked for it you couldn't find it. I soon lowered my head and started to graze

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Diablo~ (Slow down you guys. I have had to restart this post 3 times!)

"You dare force a mare on my territory!?" I spat, stepping out of the shadows, my muscular black body tensed. I was the leader of my herd on this turf. "Run mare! Run like the wind!" I warned her. Being a mustang, I was very fast and very strong.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:34 pm

I laughed at his face,"Oh I've been roaming these lands since I was a young colt, this is mine." i said pawing the ground and pinned my ears back, I started to show aggression in my body language as I took his challenge. I snorted as I wasn't afraid to fight and get wounded

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Terra tossed her head and galloped around the field. The wind whipped through her mane and she whinned and tossed her head around. This stallion may have forced her, but he could never break her spirit. She pricked her ears at the two stallions. "What?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 pm

I kept close to her as I wasn't going to let this youngster take my land. I nipped her gently yet nuzzled for her to get back so I could protect her

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:39 pm

"Leave. NOW." I warned the stallion as 4 other stallions stepped over. Stomping my hoof, I neighed. "I have been here since I was born! Plus, my father ruled these lands before I did! So shut your smartass face!" I roared.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Terra pinned her ears and backed away. She lowered her head and watched the stallions with interest.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 pm

I charged forward my large well muscled body hitting the young stallion, I dug my sharp wolf teeth into his neck and holding on tight as I played dirty as I have had way more experience with fights than this immature stallion. I hit him with my sharp large hooves as I was known for killing youngsters that challenged me with almost just my hooves as they could do a lot of damage. "Oh I wouldn't doubt fighting you're 'father' boy" I said as I pushed all my 2,000 pounds of meat and muscle into him showing my dominance.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:48 pm

I neighed and shoved him off, kicked him in the face and sinking my teeth in his neck. My herd mates hooved at him, while a they sank their teeth in all four of his legs to keep him still. Shoving my teeth farther in his throat, I drew blood before kicking him in the muzzle. "I am a Leader!" I yowled. "You there!" My father neighed at the stallion. He was the most experienced in my herd. "Get off of our territory, stallion." He warned.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm

I smiled as I ripped my own hide, I kicked the two in back and killed one of them with landing on them with all my weight suffocating them with my weight. I panted as blood went down my back legs, "Bring it on, I won't leave this land, my mare needs this good grass to start my family." I said with determination, I ran forward and ran straight into the young ones side knocking him down and digging my hooves into his rib cage cracking them making it hard for him to breathe, I ripped his man hood from him as I reared up to keep my neck out of the stallions teeth. I kicked, bucked, and bit at them to keep this land for me and that mare, I wouldn't stop fighting until I was dead. Fire and determination shown in my eyes as I saw one of the stallions trot over to my mare, I let a war cry go past my bloody face and ran at full speed into him and sent us both hitting the ground but getting up and going in front of my mare to keep her as mine. I wasn't as young as I used to be but that didn't mean I couldn't hold my own in a brutal fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Terra reared as the stallions tumbled at her feet. She bucked and galloped a little ways away. She then turned back to watch the fight, her eyes wide with fear.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm

(OK I'm dropping out. First off, you make your character sound like God himself. There's no way one stallion could take on 5 others. Second of all, you killed one of my characters without permission. Sorrry, but I'm dropping out.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm

I walked over to my mare but didn't make it as I collapsed into myself blood going every where

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next