Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Bit of Heaven (Reserved.) [M]

Go down

A Little Bit of Heaven (Reserved.) [M] Empty A Little Bit of Heaven (Reserved.) [M]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Cielo

I hate sloppy love stories. So, let's get this straight, I'm not going to have one. Okay? No Romeo and Juliet shit. I don't do romance. I'm a brute. All I want is a little fun, then you can deal with the rest. And no, I'm no forcer, it's really up to you.

But it'd be better if you did.

My name is Cielo, that's Spanish for Heaven. Charming, huh? I come from Spain, the most seductive country in the world. Kind of ironic. I'm a wolf, by the way. An Iberian wolf. I currently live in the southern United States, or that's what the humans say around here. That's enough about me, let's get to it.

I was walking through the blackberry fields, occasionally picking a berry here and there. I hadn't met a fae for a while now, and I was getting desperate. Wait, was that? Maybe. Let me see...

Yep. it was a fae.

(This is where you come in.)

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Heaven (Reserved.) [M] Empty Re: A Little Bit of Heaven (Reserved.) [M]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Shira~

I sat by the berry bush, eating a few. My muscles bunched up at the sight of a Brute. I snarled, and bared my fangs, snapping my maw. "Have you been spying on me Brute!?" I asked, still remaining merciless and fearless. If he dared lay a claw on me, I'd tear him limb from limb. He must have smelt my heat scent, for I knew it was that time of year. I hated Brutes like that. Forcers. Though this male was kind of handsome. "Well? Are you gonna answer or just stand there all day like a moron!?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Heaven (Reserved.) [M] Empty Re: A Little Bit of Heaven (Reserved.) [M]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Cielo

"Calamarse. Calm down* a little bit, eh? Just passing through." Cielo flashed a smile at the fae. "No harm to you, I promise." Cielo didn't show it, but he examined the fae. She was actually very attractive. Not bad. "I'll get going if ya want me to." He walked a little bit off, then turned back towards the female. "And by the way, I was not spying on you. I would never."

(If he speaks in Spanish, I'll always have the word it means after it with an asterik.)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:02 pm

(LOL I have google translate. xD)

I stopped my growling, and flashed my beautiful blue gaze at him. "My name is Shira." I grumbled, my white coat that was slightly tinted with gray bristled with interest. "What's yours?" I asked, keeping my mesmerizing gaze on the Brute. Though I kept my muscles bunched in case of an attack, or if he tried forcing me. I wont be anyones little mating toy.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:16 pm

(Sorry!)

Cielo

Cielo laughed heartily. "No need to be so tense. I'm Cielo. And I don't mean any trouble. You're talkign to a wolf who's name means Heaven, eh?" He winked, turning back towards the fae. "It is very nice to meet you, Miss Shira."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Relaxing a little, I flashed a smile. "Yeah, I guess." I replied, my beautiful blue eyes glistened. My eyes shimmered in the sunlight, as did my white-grey pelt. "So Cielo. Can you guess where I am from?" I asked, tilting my head. I gave him a hint by showing the 2 feathers pierced in my ear. He was quite handsome, though I did not know him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Cielo

"I'm not very good at guessing games, poco de amor." Cielo sat down on his back haunches, looking at her ear. "Earring could mean anything, native american, Mexican, even some wolves in Spain have them."

(SSS)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 pm

"I am from North America." I answered, feathers waving in the wind. "You know. Your the first brute I have met that hasn't tried to win my heart right away." I told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Cielo

"That's because I have respect for females." Cielo winked at her, feelign a slight breeze ruffle up his fur. He glaced briefly between the trees, seeing the sunshine peek through them. "It's a fine day, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 pm

I nodded and gasped slightly at the pain in my shoulder. "Ow..." I whispered, laying down and gazed up at Cielo. He really was a good looking Brute. But I didn't love him at all.

(Do they eventually fall in love?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:13 pm

(Sure.)

Cielo knitted his eyebrows together. "What's wrong, if I may ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:30 pm

I shuddered, and snapped my gaze at him. "I got in a fight with my former "Mate"." I snarled, sitting up to reach his level. "You know. You're the first to ask me what's wrong." I told him, my aqua gaze resting on Cielo.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Cielo smiled and nodded. "Out of my cocenr, poco de amour. Can I see?" He moved forward a bit, nudging at the wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:05 pm

I sighed and turned to reveal a slash in my shoulder. "He beat me when I didn't do what he said!" I cried, burying my face into my paws.

(Hey, I made a bio for the Oak Forest Pack RP! I'm a puppy! Very Happy)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Cielo, being tender, nuzzled the fae's back. "Hush, little love. He's gone now. We have to get you healed now." He leaned his head forwartd, towards her face, and licked away one of her tears. "You're safe now, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 pm

I smiled and accepted his hushing tone. "Thank you, Cielo." I whispered, sitting up to meet his gaze. Mine were slightly darker than his. "You may call me Shira." I added, with a beautiful smile.

(It is pronounced Sheera. Very Happy)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down