Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret."

Go down

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." Empty "There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret."

Post by ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:01 am

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." 7578830_zps695710ab
yde  You can't spell s l a u g h t e r without l a u g h t e r
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." Tumblr_llh36eRre01qjh09ko1_r1_500

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." 7579781_zps1fe6d4d9
| | hazel | | 5'11" | | 155 lbs | | masculine | | viking | |

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." 3129tm0

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." 7579687_zps33103b47
ragonslayer
■ ■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
 When next we meet, it won't be on holy ground.

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." 61890-Running-Horse

◟♔ ░░░░░░░░ yde ʀʏᴅᴇʀ вʟᴀᴅᴇ ɴᴛᴏvᴏɴᴏ

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▎a character brought to you by ( ) S i n i s t e r
▎wolf art by me
▎forum layout made by my friend on another site, Asphyxiat3d
▎dragon hunter
▎average activity (seven to eight)
▎average muse (ten)
▎we're currently `WORK IN PROGRESS and ❛ please do not steal !!
▎something for you to enjoy ( her soundtrack ) [←click!!]

ntree --- appearance and fundamentals  」

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." Tumblr_mdk3ot5Vfj1qe2thio1_500
24 years old ┆ female ┆ Warlord┆ born Mar. 18th ┆ Scotland ┆Leo

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." 2w5spkj
"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." Tumblr_lv8jo38I9w1qdzndyo1_500

wip

♛ ▌ ❛ ain course ─ personality & history  」

"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." Tumblr_mbaz9yQ7Lc1rhorcho1_500

ompetitive
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
❝ I like the taste of my own victory. ❞

Ryder is very competitive. It's honestly unorthodox, she gets a rush out of it. Being competitive means she will never back down, her guard is always up and she will not take no for an answer. It's not her in nature. When in battle she hits overdrive and her adrenaline will start to pump, bringing on her competitive side that unleashes the devil within. This doesn't mean she is a narcissistic b(i)tch though, of course, she is no where near it. Ryder may be a little over the edge with competition, but she is no cheater. She will not cheat you out of your win but do be aware that she believes in fair fights.

trong
❝  I like to think I'm strong, both mentally and physically.
Both physically and mentally, she is strong. Her famous saying is 'you must thrive to survive', this brings out her strong side that can kill. She does not believe in anything less than weak people, no one is weak unless you truly believe that you are. Ryder will stretch as far beyond that wall of weakness that others may put up, when they aren't and she will do anything in her power to break that wall. She is strong, indeed, never has she broken down with her emotions. She keeps them bottled up inside, rarely letting them seep out. Strong willed she is, and with this trait comes hot-headed. She can loose her temper but can easily calm herself. She likes to use her brute strength to her advantage when in a battle, whether it be with her fists or words.

rave
❝  Prove to me how brave you are.
Is there really a true and pure definition of brave? Suppose so. In fact, in Ryder's eyes bravery is like staring the world in the face and saying 'bring it!'. Her will and courage also is another step forward toward bravery. She can not be subdued or overcome, no matter how much you pressure her. Put her in the eye of the storm and she'll be the conqueror, put her in the face of danger and she'll show you what being brave really looks like. Sure, she has her fears and weaknesses but pushing those aside when the force of evil is threatening to destroy you, then you must become rock-hard and emotionless for that inner bravery to kick-in. If not, then your fears and weaknesses will be the death of you.

rotective
❝  Cherish the breath in your lungs! It'll be your last.

This young women is very protective of those who are in danger, and other the ones she cares deeply for. Ryder also has this high quality and function of protecting; a protective covering is what it's called. She has an extreme tendency to protect, well defensive and will put her own self at risk to protect others. Some say that she has a keen eye that is always on the lookout for dangerous events. A wary women she is. A vigilant sentry is what most call it. Always seen awake and alert, never does she have time for sleeping for she is on the watch out for danger whether it be morning or night. She is sleeplessly watchful, to an extent to where she will most likely be a huge grump the next morning. Though she does this because she cares, she is protective of most people and will do everything in her power to do so. She is quick to notice or perceive things a far or up close she has that keen eye.

tubborn

❝  I'm going to act like you never said that.

Ryder is very stubborn, she cannot be shaped or worked in any way but her own. She is hard, tough and stiff, almost like a stone, unbelievably hard to move and unreasonably obstinate. She is a stubborn women and will admit it too, she knows she is and sometimes her stubbornness can put her in life or death situations. It's just the price she pays for entitling this trait.

ndependent

❝  I don't need your help, I can do it myself.

Ryder is an independent thinker as she is with her actions and choices she makes. She does not ask for other peoples help, for she knows she can do it herself. She is not influenced nor controlled by others in matters of opinion or conduct. She thinks and acts by herself and will never look on to someone else for their help, whether she'd be on the verge of death or not -- it's just not who she is as a person. She is free, autonomous and will not subject herself to someone else's authority or jurisdiction. Ryder does not need to rely on someones aid or support when she can very well do it herself, she has never had to rely on someone to help her in any way possible it's always been her own self aiding and supporting what she does and does not do -- what she thinks and what she doesn't.

icked

❝ Your treachery knows no bounds.

Ryder has a wicked mind and wicked habits, she is sinful and iniquitous. I wouldn't call her evil or morally bad in principle or practice, but she can be when you cross the line. She is mischievous and playfully malicious. Think of her as a wicked winter, she is distressingly severe like a wound, storm, or cold, she can be dangerous; violent. Whatever you want to call her, an unjustifiable, dreadful beast like a wicked fame of some sorts. A dark horse if you'd like to put it that way, with a bad disposition and mean women that can become a wicked witch of the west if tampered with poorly.

ntelligent

❝ Do not underestimate me, you'll regret it.

She has a good understanding and high mental capacity, and quick to comprehend things. She can get herself out of deceptions and critical situations, Ryder pushes herself into motivating this and will do so to her highest advantage. This young women also always has an intelligent reply, one that is well thought out and sound out; good judgement. Being intelligent means you are clever as well, for Ryder is indeed. She has a mentally bright, quick and sharp intelligence level. Superficially skillful, witty, and original character. Always has she been adroit with the hands and body as well. Ryder will use the resources around her, either physically or mentally.

esponsible 

❝ I'm not a fan of  your child play.

As in answerable and accountable, as for something within one's power, Ryder is always there. Being the Warlord means you have to have responsibility, and she does. In fact, her responsibility level ranges so high that she is one to go for your questions or anything that you can possibly think of. She is chargeable of being the author, cause, or occasion of something and will always admit to her wrongs but she will never admit to something she did not do. Ryder has a capacity for mortal decisions and therefore accountable, capable of rational thoughts or actions. She also has the weight of authority as well.

orn eader
▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❝ I'm a leader not a follower.

Ryder has always been a leader, never a follower. She is a person that leads, given that fact that she was proposed the title of Warlord she has a guiding or directing head. She has always been a person who commands and has once believed she could be the leader of an organized body of people. She has proven herself worthy for that position many, many times and will never stop proving herself until she is crowned chiefess of this here village. But she will never take it from someone who is already in authority, it's not her kind of thing to do.

ardworking
❝ Indeed I am.

Ryder is a hardworking women and can't stay seated for very long for she gets ancy a lot. She works hard for what she does and wouldn't change it for the world. She takes pride in everything that she accomplishes in her work and with her hardworking motivation she gets things done faster than she expects to.

etermined
❝ Your damn right I am.

Ryder is driven by her deep determination in conquering her goals in life, she is determined on or off the battle field and determined to train children to become great and powerful warriors. This is what drives her to do what she does, determination is what shes best at. 

oving(towards certain people)
❝ Your damn right I am.

She is loving towards certain people, like her grandmother for example. She loves her to pieces and will do anything for her, this includes giving up her own life to save her grams. Sure she has other people she loves but that doesn't exactly when that she'd put her life on the line for that person like she would her grandmother. Ryder is loving and caring but to a certain extent, she will not love someone who doesn't deserve to be loved and cared for. And she is not that kind of person to just throw her love out to just anyone, they have to earn that just like they do trust. It's never, ever gained with her.

H i s t o r y
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀

" That is truly none of your damn business. If I do say so myself, I wouldn't tell a closet friend my back story; no matter how long I knew them. I have never breathed a single word of my past, and I never will."

♛ ▌ ❛ essert ─ extras & others  」

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"There's a heaven, let's keep it a secret." Tumblr_mk3yn0IiVx1rbizfyo1_500

▎Ryder is straighter than the pole she's about to hit you with
▎She does not have a spouse or children
▎Ryder is not in love
▎Ryder doesn't have actual strengths, aside from her raw power(strength) anything she comes across to use as a weapon she does for she is lethal.
▎Her weaknesses are love, loosing fights, her short temper, and lying
▎Ryder can get angered easily, which puts others in a life or death situation.
▎She desires to settle down and have a family that she can call her own
▎Ryder has temperamental problems
▎She gets a thrill out of others who are brought pain when they need it most
▎Ryder enjoys slaying dragons
▎She has a fear of becoming emotionless
▪▪ ◞sᴋɪʟʟs & ᴛᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇs

Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ & ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ
█████████

Bᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟᴍ
██████████

Vᴀʟᴏʀ
██████████