Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven's Dragon[R] (S I O N)

2 posters

Go down

Heaven's Dragon[R] (S I O N) Empty Heaven's Dragon[R] (S I O N)

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Beating her large, feathered wings, the white dragon flew silently through the sky. She wasn't an overly large dragon, like most, however, she wasn't entirely small, either. She was a pure dragon, mainly white with the slightest of golden cream colouring on her chest, and the most brilliant blue eyes. With a roar, the feather winged wyvern like dragon lowered herself to the ground and landed almost silently. Indeed, she was a special dragon. There being only two of he kind in the whole world of dragons. Her and her sister.
They were Dragons of Heaven.
Folding in her wings, the Dragon of Heaven, Helio walked through the mountains, not maing a sound, except the rocks beneath her talons. With a yawn, she watched as the sun started to set. A soft growl escaped her as she rushed to the cave she had been born in. Curling up in the corner, Helio watched the sun vanish. Huffing softly, she looekd around the cave. In the Dragon Mountains, not many caves were left available, so Helio had never left hers from an egg. Which was lucky, as a storm was starting to roll in.

(sorry >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Dragon[R] (S I O N) Empty Re: Heaven's Dragon[R] (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm

{ Its fine }

An enormous haunched up black dragon shook his massive head, just a tad. His talons driving deep into the Earths surface, rocks breaking and crumbling down the side of the mountain he was sitting ontop of. This dragon of his height and form was more then enough to tell that he was a Dragon of Hell. The only living dragon left of his species to be reborn. He was the only one, and this remarkable creature was none other then; Shawrn of the Nightfall.
Shawrn lifted his large body up, wings spreading out wide. His striking crystal white eyes, blazing with a flaming blue that stroke around his pupil like lightning. He blew a soft breath of blue flames out of his maw, wings flapped in the air. Making an eerie sound vibrate throughout the area. Snorting, he let out a screetch, roaring loudly. He stepped forward just abut to taking a leap upward into the air. Hovering himself up over the dark clouds, black smoke forming around his entire body. He let out another crackling screetch, Shawrn scanned down below him. His eyes met a flashing white figure sheath into a cave, he let out a rumbling growl. Shifting to the side out of the airs current and slowly making his way down to the ground. He stopped in mid-air to flap his wings a couple of times before lowering. Finally, his talons striked down into the fragile skin of the Earth. The surface rippled as he stepped his body weight down more. He squinted his eyes, seeing.g a small but yet atoll large figure of a dragon laying on the rockly floor. Shawrn narrowed his eyes, tucking massive black wings into the side of his scales and straightening himself up. " Hey!" He grumbled in a deep rippling voice,that seemed to crackle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Helio had managed to nearly fall asleep, when she heard a deep, rumbling voice. Heading snapping up, she stood, a soft growl escaping her before she sat down and stared at the enterance of the cave, seeing a frighteningly large Dragon of Hell. Blue eyes widening in surprise and fright, she coudn't help but slink furhter into her cave. But a sudden wave of courage washed over her and she straightened, huffing softly. "Yes? What do you want with me and my cave?" she asked the large dragon from the back corner of the cave, her feathered wings ruffling slightly.
She sat down again and curled her tail around her clawed feet, staring up at him from a distance.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 pm

The enormous dragon of hell let out a huff as he settled his scales, that seemed to ripple slightly down his spineal cord. Shawrn narrowed his eyes, he breathe out of his nostrils that flared with smoke. His ears pinned tightly to his cranium, wings spacing back to lock into there place as he moved then around rapidly to get situated. The black drake shook his head with a soft roar thundering. " You are on my Terrian." He snapped, eyes glowing to their whites.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Watching the large male draon, Helio couldn't help but feel the usual protectivness over her cave. Then he spoke, saying she was in his terrian and Helio's feathered wings fluffed out in anger and she took a few steps forward. "Actually, this is my cave. I was born in this cave and it had been mine ever since," she replied sharply, staring at the large dragon who was now lieing down in her cave. Stepping closer to the male, Helio stretched her white feathered wings for a moments before bringing them to her sides again with a snort.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Shawrn snarled, lip curling back into the beginning of one. He quickly shoved her away from him, bringing out his wings and flapping them roughly. Creating an air current to bring her down. After he accomplished his minor destiny, he took in a deep breath before blowing bright blue flames at her. He didn't direct them ontop of her, just near her. He snarled, straightening up to stand taller than her. To his full height, wings out making him look larger than he already is. " Keep them words in your mouth!" He snapped, eyes blazing in true fury.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Helio whimpered as he stood up, using the wind from his wings to force her to the ground. She stayed right where she was as he blue out blue flames. She stepped back a fe times before he spoke again. "But it is true!" she said softly, ignoring his anger as she spoke but almost regreting her words after she spoke. Almost. Her feathered wings quivered with both fear adn courage. Her bright blue eyes staring up at him, unwavering. "who are you, anyway?" she asked him, voice almost silent. She stood up again hesitantly, looking up at the huge dragon.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 am

Shawrn let a growl echo, his spiked ears lacing back. Scales rippling in rage, his wings flapped once making a loud eerie sound as he tucked them back into his sides. He lifted his head higher to hear her responce. Smirking when she asked whom he was. taking in a deep breath before releasing it, creating words. " I am a Dragon of Hell. Known as Shawrn of The Nightfall, or Shawrn. I am the last of my kind and the first to ever set foot on Earth grounds." He sneered. His bright whtie eyes blazed with a flaming blue in them. He searched through her soul as he stared deep into her blue eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 am

Helio sat back, listening to the large dragon's words and then looking at the ground, hesitating for a few moments. A Dragon of Heaven would have no chance against a Dragon Of Hell. It was physically impossible. Heaven Dragons weren't built for fighting or destruction. Whereas a Hell Dragon was. Helio lowered herself slightly to the ground, fear washing through her. But then she sighed. "Well, Shawn, it's nice to meet you. I am Helio, a Dragon of Heaven. I, myself, am not the last of my kind like you may be. It is just me and my sister, though," she said, voice quivering slightly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 am

Shawrn rippled slightly. He listened to her carefully. Settling himself down, his eyes blazing. " Well Helio, why are you here?" he asked with a growl reflecting. He stood up instantly, taking steps towards her. Watching as she quivered back. Rolling hsi eyes, he bent down to fling her up. " Straighten up! Stop actign scared of me! For christ sake your a drake!" He sneered loudly. Scales vibrating verticaly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down