Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risking It All [T] Open to All!

3 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! Empty Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by Blackberry Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Risking It All [T] Open to All! Tumblr_m6lmlhq01L1r1rqulo1_500

~Phoenix

I was risking it. Risking all of it. My mission was simple: travel to the mountains and figure out why no water was flowing through our territory. Sounds simple, but I knew it was difficult. My pack was weak. I was weak. We were all starving and dying of thirst. Most of my packmates died in the night. No pups had been born in months. If there was food, it was only the dried out carcass of a elk, and there was barely enough to even fill a fish's belly. "Shit!" I gasped and struggled to a stop. The ground ended abruplty here, shooting downwards into a deep ravine. I could spot a body or two down there, with puddles of dried blood surrounding them. My ears were suddenly pricked. Now I knew why they had sent me here....

It was a lie. It was a trap. They knew that there was a ravine here, and they didn't even bother to tell me. Is it because I was born a loner? Is it because I was accused of lying and murder? Yes, it was defiantly those. I turned my head and glared in the direction of my pack's camp. "Fine then!" I yelled into the empty air. "Why even send me? You should've known I'll never help or save you!" I ran down the length of the ravine, panting hard and my chest heaving. I managed to find a tree which formed a bridge, and I climbed over it.

I stared over my shoulder into my former home. I had friends there. But I shook my head. "To hell with them," I whispered. "They lied and betrayed you." So this is what I'm going.

Risking it.

Risking it all.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:17 am

(Eh, I'll join. I'm bored.)

~Layla

I have been watching the male for a couple hours now, without being seen. My fluffy gray pelt that was tinted with black and white and brown brushed against the snowy bushes, and I shot down the ravine in seconds. Stopping by the river, I lapped up the ice cold water before looking up the cliff side.

Darting towards it I unsheathed my long and strong claws, and leaped up, my claws between cracks to help me up the steep slope. The pack I was once in said I was the most skilled Wolf in the pack, and I was proud to know that I was. But I left the pack, for they betrayed me. Looking at the brute from the top of the ravine, I observed him some more before leaping down once again, and landing on my paws.
My muscles rippled under my thick coat, and my ice blue eyes gleamed with amusement. Much as I despised brutes, this one looked tired. "You look hungry, brute!" I called, and soon smelled an elk. Dashing away for a moment, I soon found the elk.
It dashed away, but to my strength and speed it was easy to catch it. Jumping on its neck, my jaws snatched its windpipe and I brought it down before dragging it back to the brute.

Layla- https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgLvOz6B3CpOaXfZ7yCXn5jUsILv4EZorGwjTTv_Mi43jcJfnLlA
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 am

(I hope that was a good enough post. Your real fun to RP with. Oh, and I am replying to the Starlight and Ridge topic. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:18 pm

~Phoenix

I looked up, surprised, to see a female dragging a elk towards me. "What do you want?" I asked roughly. The elk looked delicious, and my stomach rumbled and I could feel drool in my mouth. If this female wanted to taunt me with food, I would surely steal the elk.

(Sorry. Opening presents!)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:31 pm

I snarled at the Brute, and lashed my tail angrily. "I could just drag the elk somewhere, and throw it in a lake!" I barked fiercely, my hackles raised. "If your here for a fight, then you have a lot ahead of you buddy!" I snarled, and bared my fangs, stomping a paw on the ground.
"I don't take bull crap from anyone! So I suggest you shut your trap!" I growled, my blue eyes glistened with fury. 'I was nice enough to get him an elk, and he greets me like that!? I should kill him now!' I thought to myself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:08 pm

~Phoenix

I stared at the female, my eyes narrowed. "Why would I want to fight you?" I spat, letting his hackles rise. "I didn't ask you to come here!" Tail lashing, I whipped around and stalked off, continuing on my journey.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Fury got the best of me, and I leaped on him. Pinning the brute to the ground, I snarled in his face. "You dare speak to a former Alpha in such a tone! I should kill you now!" I roared in pure rage. "If you want to live, I suggest you show respect!" I snarled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:13 pm

[color=orange]~Phoenix

I roared in rage and kicked her off. "Why should I respect you?" I yelled. "I don't know you, and I don't give a fuck about you being an alpha! And go, ahead, kill me now. Like I have anything to live for." I stalked off again. [/orange]

Last edited by Blackberry on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:25 pm

The rage inside of me stopped at his last comment. "Wait... What do you mean?" I asked calmly now. "Pack problems, I'd guess." I said, remembering the Alpha Male that was my so called "Mate" that tried to kill me. A tear slipped down my cheek, and I tried to hold it but it just didn't work.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:29 pm

~Phoenix

I narrowed my eyes coldly. "Why does it matter to you?" I snapped, and ran off.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:35 pm

"Because the same thing happened to me!" I cried, still trying to hold back my tears. "I was betrayed by my own mate, and pack!" I said, my blue eyes glistening with sadness.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:34 pm

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Is that supposed to help me?" I asked coldly.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:43 am

"No... I was just concerned, because." I paused for a moment, and gave a sigh. "Because it hurts to see other Wolves suffer what I have suffered." I continued, a tear slipping off of my nose. I moved a bit closer to him, and sighed. "My name is Layla." I said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:56 pm

~Phoenix

My tail twitched as she stepped closer. "My name is Phoenix," I growled at her, taking a small step away when she moved closer. My eyes hardened. "Who sent you?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:11 pm

"Nobody did!" I snarled, but soon took a deep breath, calming myself. "Nobody did... I was betrayed by my pack, and I live alone." I explained, closing my eyes as the Alpha Male had tried to kill me with help of the pack. "Sorry for giving you a rough start... I'm just kind of tempermental, and I don't often trust brutes to what happened." I added, my beautiful blue eyes still on the ground as the feathers behind my right ear flickered and waved in the wind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Eh, Bumparoo? xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:40 pm

~Phoenix

I snorted and looked at her. Whoever had sent her had trained her well. I stared at her feathers for a moment before saying, "Well, I'm leaving. I don't have time to play around." With the flick of my tail, I padded off for the third time.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:21 pm

My eyes grew sad. For some reason I didn't want him to leave. "Phoenix, wait." I whined, and padded next to him. "Whatever journey you are on. I can help. I need company anyways." I insisted, my pools of blue known as my eyes glistened beautifully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:24 pm

~Phoenix

"I'm just going to see what's holding the water up," I said in a cold voice. "But you can come."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 pm

"Thank you, Phoenix." I said and padded with him over the slope. "You do know that this journey could take some time. The only may to get where the water is held up is past the Eastern Mountains." I explained, the feathers pierced into my right ear waving.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:58 pm

~Phoenix

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the heads up," I replied, curling my lip back in a sneer before taking the lead back and walking forward.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:08 am

My muscles tensed up, and I snarled quietly. "Be happy I'm giving you advice. Follow me." I ordered, and shot towards the cliff side, unsheathing my claws and making my way up.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:23 am

I glared at her. "I didn't even want your advice," I hissed racing after her. I struggled to climb up.

(Wolves claws are already unsheathed they don't have sheaths like cats)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:39 am

(Thanks for the advice, Captain Obvious. LOL I'm just kidding, man. I say that a lot to people. xD)

When he got up, I raced away in front of him and dodged rocks and trees swiftly. But I was knocked over by a black brute with amber eyes, and I snarled. He slashed out his claws at me, but I dodged his attack and clamped my jaws around his forearm. He roared, and clawed my shoulder. Snarling in rage, I sliced my claws across his face then locked my jaws around his neck. He yelped and ran off. Though I was a female, I have been trained well and I could do many things Wolves couldn't do.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next