Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - private for West [R]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

- - private for West [R] - Page 2 Empty Juliette

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Walking into the water, she smiled as she swam around in it, taking a few dives."Warm and soothing! I am surely getting clean of any filth! I must find something to gather water in!" She exclaimed and stopped to see a human gather the water in a huge plastic pouch. Snarling as i walked towards it, the human ran and i took hold of the pouches. Picking up enough fire charged stones that could last up to four years, she flew back to the den and started to dig a nice pond that had a shallow end and deep end, like a miniature pool. Once she poured in the fire charged rocks, she added the water and smiled, having their own dragon -made spring. Walking into the deep end, she laid down in it and giggled.

((best i could think of))

Back to top Go down

- - private for West [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: - - private for West [R]

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Rico looked up as she entered and began digging. watching her dumbfounded, he found himself impressed. "nice." he said softly.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:28 pm

"I have fire charges at the bottom that can last for four years but from the water, it will be cut in half, making to two years. Its like our personal hot spring!" She exclaimed and giggled as she dived down then submerged, shaking the water off of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Rico raised his eyebrow-scales (xD), "smart dragoness.." he muttered as she dived under. not being a big swimmer himself, he walked over and sat at the edge, danging his front paws in.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Seeing his paws, she submerged in front of him and smiled. "If biting you is your wish, then i shall do it." She said and took a bit snap at his hands. Letting go after shaking it a bit, she swam farther away from him, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Rico growled softly, smirking. "i'm not coming in after you." he warned, yawning. he swished the warm water a bit with his paws, suddenly considering diving in. 'no..' he thought, shaking his head softly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 pm

"Well, if that is my only way to keep away from you, then i am staying in. Hey, what time is it." She asked, not seeing the sun as she felt weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Rico rolled his eyes. "how would i know?" he snapped foul-temperedly as he got to his feet and stalked a bit farther into the cave. he climbed on a small pile of rocks a few yards away and laid down, watching her through narrowed eyes.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:02 pm

"I am terribly sorry, sir, but i must return to my flock. I will come back tomorrow at dawn though. If i stay here, i'll be left behind during migration. Ta-ta!" She called out to him and started to flap her wings as she started rising from the water. once out, she started heading up the mountain, trying to go fast but she saw the sun falling. It only took her half and hour to reach her flock. Once with the others, she huddled in a cave with them and we all started to fall asleep quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2