Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking women (R)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seeking women (R)  Empty Seeking women (R)

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Frado-

I sat outside of my house on a busy street. My sapphire blue eyes missing nothing as my midnight black curly hair twisted in the wind. My hands were resting on the back of the bench I sat upon, my dark coat pulled up to almost my nose. At first glance one might thinks me cold because of my pale white skin, but then they would be entranced by the mysterious vibe I put off.
I waited here, any minute my prey would show herself. My fingers instinctively tightened on the cold iron bench I sat on. Already my body burned with desire to ravish a beautiful young lady. To take her up into my apartment and hush her screams so no one could hear her except me.
Closing my eyes I relish the thoughts. But they would not do for much longer. Soon I would be out seeking for such a lady. To claim her body. Her soul.

Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Seeking women (R)  Empty Re: Seeking women (R)

Post by Harley Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:27 pm

(Is this... reserved? I'm really trying to improve xD)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 pm

(Anyone can join (: it'll just be kinda sorta really descriptive haha)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm

(I swear I don't mind descriptive. I'll post here in a few)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:39 pm

(Okay thanks (Smile
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Maya sauntered past Frado's house, her long black hair cascading down her back and to her waist. Several men stopped and started at her but she had eyes for only one boy. She stopped met Frado's gaze, giving him a sexy smile. She didn't know him but she knew one thing: he was freaking HOT.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Gracyn hurriedly made her away towards the book store, dodging the grumpy looking people who littered the sidewalk. She hoisted her purse higher up on her shoulder, stumbling in the idiotic heels her step mother made her wear. Cars rumbled and honked, spewing out the stinky black exhaust constantly as they sped along the highway, loud swears escaping the drivers. Her curly blond hair hung around her shoulders, falling into her face as she kept her eyes on her feet. She noticed a black haired girl smiling flirtily at an attractive man, and sneered in disgust. It almost made her ashamed to be female, the way that they threw themselves at men. Sex got you no where, in her mind. That was why she was heading to her part time job at the bookstore before she left for college in a couple weeks. Her phone jingled in her purse, and Gracyn quickly flipped it open and answered it. "Hello?" She muttered, accidently bumping into a heavy set woman, who scowled at her and stalked away. "Are you there yet? You shouldn't be late to your first job!" The nagging voice of her step mother made Gracyn sigh with dread, and told her she was almost there before hanging up. She glanced back at the man and the woman, and tripped over a small dog, who found it appropriate to jump on her and lick her face. The owner jerked the dog away, not even offering the young woman a hand up. Gracyn lay on the side walk, flustered and a hint of red at the edge of her pale face, anger flaring in her soft green eyes. People were so rude these days.

Seeking women (R)  The_girl_by_zaratops-d3iaow6
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Frado

My first instinct was to snatch her off the street and carry her quickly up to my apartment. My bright blue eyes slightly narrowed as I gazed back at her. "Are you cold?" My voice was surprisingly deep, not too deep though. "I have some warm tea up in my apartment." With that a handsome smile crawled onto my face, making my features all that more appealing to the woman's gaze.
I stood up and stretched. The smile still on my face as I extended a pale hand towards her. As I do so, a slender woman trips over a small dog and lands sprawled out on the cold cement. Leaning down I offer her my hand. At the same time I look at the man with the dog walking away. "You do know people shun those who walk their rats out in public?!" A devilish grin was upon my face as I turned back to her. Squatting down, my face close to hers, I gather her up and place her on the bench. "Personally, I don't think to a dog if you can drop kick it over the fence." With that I chuckle gently and shake my head. "Are you alright?" My sudden change of mood would probably be a bit odd at first, but they all looked past it once they looked at my eyes. With that, I kneel beside her shortly after setting her down to check her ankles. Though my face was serious, there was a faint smile on it. Looking up into her eyes, I wait. Only I would know just how fake my act was.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Maya looked at Frado then at the girl. Her gaze narrowed but she quickly shook it off. She walked up to Frado and said, "Hi. I'm Maya." She stuck her hips to the left in a sexy sort of way and gave a sexy fiip of her hair. Then she looked at the girl and smiled friendly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Gracyn dusted the small pieces of debris from her legs, glancing up as the man spoke spoke to the woman. She scooted out of the way, feeling slightly hurt when no one bothered to ask if she was okay. Her blond hair was tousled, hanging off to one side and showing off her youthful features. She knew she would be late, and honestly didn't give a damn. They had other employees who would gladly cover for her to earn a little extra money, and Gracyn sighed, noting the fact that it would be half of her paycheck gone. The man surprised her, and a grin tugged at the corner of her mouth when he told the dog owner exactly what he thought. She graciously took his hand, and was almost on her feet when he had her on the bench. "I agree. Keep to the larger dogs." Gracyn giggled, feeling nervous around a man that was so obviously confident. "Yes, I am. It just surprises me how mean people are these days." Her face broke out into a happy grin when he bent down to make sure she was alright, and brought her feet up onto the bench and took the evil contraptions off her feet, and sighed in relief. "These things... are terrible! No wonder I tripped so easily." Gracyn blushed when her eyes met his, and she ducked her head, shaking it gently. Gracyn dipped her head to the girl, sneering on the inside as she tried to lure him in with her body. "I see you two... have things to do, so I should get going..." It was obvious that she didn't want to leave, leave the only one who had bothered to help her, but she would meet another, hopefully.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 pm

(I'm gonna go shower, don't leave me behind please xD)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

(Okay.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 pm

(I is back)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 pm

(Okay. Tameless got off though.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 pm

(I'll be at school all day tomorrow, and I hate to restrict you, but I dont want to come back and find you two married, OK?)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm sure that won't happen. I'll be at school too. I don't want that to happen with you two either.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Frado

I smile at both young women, then look at the blonde. "It's quite all right, a you in a hurry?" I pause and chuckle. The deep throaty sound was as comforting as a warm fire during a storm. "Where's my manners. My name is Frado, pleased to meet you. You young women are?" My confident gaze looked them over for a minute before I looked up to the sky that was slowly clouding over. It's getting dark.. I thought to myself slowly. Near time to feed that hunger. I reminded myself as I shift my weight and throw out a quizzical grin.

(Sorry guys its so short. Too much to think about lately)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Gracyn tucked her hair behind her ear, fidgeting with the curly strands for a moment. "Not really, I hate my job and I welcome any chances to be late to it." She replied, smiling softly for a moment. "Gracyn. Nice to meet you Frado.." A slight chill hit her, and the woman shivered, pulling her long cream colored jacket tighter around her. "My step mother will be a little mad at me if she found out I wasn't working. I get off at ten, and its only..." Gracyn paused to check the watch on her wrist, and sighed. "Seven. I have three hours to kill."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:48 am

Maya

Maya smiled and said, "I'm Maya. Very pleased to meet you Frado. And you too, Gracyn" She gave him a flirtatious smile and reached up and tucked her behind her ear. Maya looked up and realized it was getting dark. "I should probably go. I don't like being out pass dark." Maya informed them, getting ready to leave.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 am

Frado

I smile at both women. Hmm, seems like both have things to do. "You both have very beautiful names." My voice was like hunny on bread to the human ear. I take note of what Maya said about being out past dark. A dark sly grin slid onto my face. The darkness was my fortress. My haven. Straightening, I brush off my leather coat and give a dark seductive smile. Reaching up I brush my dark curly hair out of my eyes. I wondered what both would do. Inwardly I cringe at the thought of both leaving. My hunger could not go on much longer without being sated. Maybe I should invite both up? You can't handle them both in the state your in! My thoughts screamed back at me in annoyance.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:42 am

A sudden gust of wind blew Gracyn's curly hair into her face. She mumbled something in annoyance and shoved it back behind her ear again. With the darkness rising so quickly, the blonde knew that she would have to get home, and face her vicious step mother. "Its been nice talking to both of you, but I have the same reason as Maya here. Being out after dark isn't really my forté. There are not very nice people who come out at night, and I have yet to take any self defense classes. I would stand a better chance against my evil step mother." Gracyn looked back up at the darkening sky, and a worried expression came upon her features. "Wish me goodluck... I hope to see both of you again." Gracyn reluctantly pulled her heels back on, giving a shy smile and stood. "Either of you know the safest way back to..." She struggled to remember her new address, but sighed. "Well, you'll know I come up missing or dead on the paper." Gracyn smiled, and hoisted her purse over her shoulder.

(

Last edited by Harley on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 am

Maya

Maya completed melted inside when she saw Frado's smile. All thoughts of leaving were shoved out of her head. She was drawn over to him until she was close enough to that she could reach out and touch her fingers to his shoulder. She whispered, mostly to herself, "But I wouldn't mind being in the dark with you." Then she froze, realizing that he probably had heard her. She backed up a step, laughing nearvously, her cheeks beginning to flush.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Frado

Once again that handsome smile crept onto my face. "You both are welcome to come up into my apartment. I can call my driver to drive you guys to where ever you live. It'll take him a while though. See it's his day off so he had returned to his home out in the country." I wave towards the entrance to the building where my apartment was behind me. Still faking my gentleman ways, I step aside for them so that they may go. I had indeed heard Maya, but I pretended I didn't. I didn't want to further embarrass her and cause her to leave. I also didn't want Gracyn to leave. Her blonde curls had quite intrigued me. Making my hunger thirst for more desperately. Both women were very beautiful.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Maya

"I'll except your offer. But I can only stay for a bit, okay?" Maya said, looking at Frado. Then she started to walk up the sidewalk to his apartment. She stopped at the bottom of the steps and looked back, waiting for him to follow.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Gracyn looked back at Maya, a glare hiding behind her innocent expression. She rolled her eyes at what Maya said, since she had been almost right next to Frado. The cars were thinning, shady figures appearing around the alley ways, and a couple of loud thuds audible from one of them. "Yes, please. I seriously don't want to face who ever lies there.." She motioned towards the allies, and took a step back. "I would never reach my apartment..." the fear was obvious, since the young woman seemed to be radiating it. "No, it is fine Frado. I can call my step mother to come get me. She'll question about me staying at a strange man's house, but you aren't strange. Not at all." Gracyn smiled shyly at him once more, and brushed her curls out of her face. Instead of going ahead with Maya, she staid a little bit behind Frado, waiting for him to lead the way.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next