Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please)

2 posters

Go down

Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please) Empty Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please)

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 pm

(Well, this will be one of my few times roleplaying a female, mostly because I enjoy roleplaying males. But if someone could reply to this, it would lift my spirits and make my day. Be ready for mature roleplaying. Harley will post the picture of Dallas shortly, after somebody replies)

Dallas laid out her beach towel, gazing at the far off horizon. Waves crashed onto the beach, soaking a couple of teens that were getting a little sexual. The girl couldn't help but smile as the two flushed with embarrassment and rage. They came stomping past her, flicking ice cold water all over Dallas. The brunette nearly yelled at them, but just released her waist length hair out of the pony tail it was in and laid on the outstretched towel.

Her black bikini hid only her vitals, doing nothing more besides showing off her curves and perfectly rounded bust. Hazel eyes were hidden behind a pair of new sunglasses, making her look a little more serious that she really was.

Teens covered the beach, and Dallas couldn't see any body who wasn't 16-20 years old. Dallas herself was 18, single, and quite lonely. But she wasn't here to think about those things, she was here to relax and listen to her Ipod.

Dallas hit the shuffle button, smiling when Genie in a Bottle by Christina Agulara came on. Humming along to the lyrics, she closed her eyes.

Guy please?
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please) Empty Re: Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 pm

(I'm not good with males but I'll try. Smile )

Kyle walked along the beach. Sweat teen years and tweenties. He thought walking down the beach, showing off his perfect six pack and muscular arms. He then stopped seeing a beautiful gal so he turned to her, "Hello miss, want a drink? I got plenty of money. Name's Kyle." He said looking her over twice before returning to her beautiful face. "And you are?" He asked in a flirty tone.
Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5wCKHouvRWcEDbR1bTmg9ZxQNJf54vVDf85JUFz8RXuvGoqkElA(If you don't like his picture I can change it)

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please) Empty Re: Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please)

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm

(Thanks wild)

"Sure, thanks." She said, removing the sunglasses and sitting up. "Dallas." The girl said, smiling at him sheepishly. "I have to admit, this is the first time I've ever had a guy randomly come up to me and ask."

(Harley is coming to post her pic)

Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Seeking More Than Just Fun.... (Mature, please) Memoriess_5__by_bluelov3-d2zf8uw There you go.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:04 pm

(Welcome. Smile)

Kyle, he listened to her and answered her statement, "Beacuse you never met a good guy like me." he said jokingly with a smile. He soon came back with her drink and his. He was drinking bear. He spread out his towel and handed her drink to her, " So um what do you like to do? I go surfing. Oh and I'm in collage to be a bissnous man." He said looking at her with kind longing eyes. He was a good guys yea but at this moment he had something on his mind, romance and a little extra.

(Sorry it took so long, distractions. lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm

"I just gradutated highschool. I plan on being a writer. And I just help around my cousins restraunt." Dallas said, putting her sunglasses back on and sipping the refreshing drink. "If writing doesn't work out, I plan on taking over the goat farm. Doesn't sound like a hot girl job, but, hey, $200 bucks a goat, I'll be happy."

Harley was wondering, before she had to go, when the Divas would start.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 pm

(As soon as there are more charries, if you like you can join. Smile )

"Sounds interesting but I heard goats can be sold for up to 1,000" He said looking her over aging. "Hey want to go for a dip?" He asked looking towards the sea where no teens or kids where hanging around.

(Sorry running out of ideas.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:33 pm

"'m not gonna do that to eople." She laughed, taking the glasses off again and nodding. "Sure, I would love to." She sipped the rest of her drink, and stood up. Dallas nearly skipped over the hot sand until she was nearly knocked over by a cold wave. She came up laughing.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 am

(Little goat?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 am

(I had to go so I pmed my reply to Harrley and she put it in. No worries, it'll happen now and then)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 am

He quickly joined her and splashed water on her.

(Sss & Ssb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Dallas laughed, shielding herself with her hands.

sss ssb
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:05 pm

He then went under water and popped up in front of her in a scared ya? Playful way.

*Mayger Brain Fart!*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down