Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

+3
Daydreamer
~BrokenHeart~
DreamFlight
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by lemmy Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 am

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by JayzPF Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Name: Ashwin Corra(Ash)
District: 12
Personality: Quick to trust but not quick to forgive. He is the sort of person who would backstab you in an instant if he didn't trust you. He isn't shy and has become a bit cocky from fooling the Capitol Peacekeepers.
History: He was born on the run, his mother having illegally given birth to him. They crossed a river where he nearly drowned. He changed his name to fool the Peacekeepers, and it worked. He helps his brother in the mines. Ash's dad died before he was born.
Strengths: Spearing and Swimming, enjoys the dark
Weaknesses: Running and Close Combat
Fears: Bats and Death
Appearence: Tall, slim, dark haired(like most everyone in district 12 *Stares at Prim and her mom*), and few muscles. He is good at throwing things, though. Like long sticks with sharp, pointy things at the end.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2