Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Empty I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 am

Dreamflight:

Maple bit her lip as Jolie Frore climbed on stage and did her usual "Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!", she then reached into the glass ball containing the Girl names. Shutting her eyes and praying that it wouldn't be her, Maple waited silently, everyone held their breath.
"Maple Sillian!" boomed Jolie's voice into the microphone. Silence filled the square as everybody turned their heads towards Maple in sorrow and sympathy. Tears welled into her eyes as Maple walked up to the stage. She sat down into the chair and looked amongst the crowd. She saw her big sister crying and her mother clasping her hands tightly. Maple shook her head and waited silently for Jolie Frore to pull out the Boy tribute. Her hands shook at the thought of dying in the 78th Hunger Games, the thought of dying on television, dying in front of her mother and sister. She sighed softly and looked up at the mentor for the tributes from District 10, it was Towler Trin, the silent baker who had one the previous Hunger Games. Maple smiled slightly up at him, then faced back at the crowd, biting her cheek to keep herself from crying.

~BrokenHeart~:

I held my head up and tried to be strong. I had never been this nervous beforein my whole lifetime. There was something different about this year than any of the years before. I had a bad feeling, and when the announcer spoke, i knew why. "Blaise Stephens!" the voice rang out in my head. I looked around with wide eyes, wondering if this was really true or if i was just dreaming. I just gt blank stares, pointing up to the stage, telling me to move. I slowly walked towards the stage, trying to contain my shaking hands. "Now, shake hands you two" the announcer said. I looked up into the girl's eyes, and i didn't eben notice it was maple until now. Why her?! she was all i ever wanted and now i'm going to lose her. I held out my hand, seeing that hers were shaking too. We looked into eachothers eyes sympathetically and then headed off to say our goodbyes

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Empty Re: I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by DreamFlight Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 am

{Thanks for bringing the topic over here. Very Happy }

Maple~
My eyes widened at the sight of Blaise Stephens. I hardly could believe it! We both shook hands and stepped off stage to say our goodbyes. The PeaceMakers walked quickly up to us and brought us into the building where we would be held until we went to the Capitol.
I was set down on a couch far more rich looking than anything in my home. I sighed and for the first time, I cried, silently though. At last, the door opened and I looked up to see my sister, Rose, and my mother. I took in a shaky breath and wiped away my tears. I knew I had to be strong for them. I walked over towards them and hugged both of them tightly.
"Stay alive, stay away from all the other tributes. Don't go near them, they want to kill you." Rose whispered into my ear. I nodded and for the last time hugged them both tightly. My mother didn't say a word, nothing.
I slumped on the couch and put my head in my hands. I wasn't about to cry, even though I knew this was my only chance to cry. I took in yet another shaky breath and thought back to Blaise. I thought over his expression when he saw it was me. His eyes had widened, I remember mine did too. He and I both go to school together. There was never anything special between us, we just said a couple of "heys" and "hi" here and there in the hallways. I suddenly felt like we had been friends forever. I shook my head and thought about the other tributes from the other Districts. What would they be doing? Have they trained?
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) Empty Re: I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:29 am

Today was the day, the day of the reaping. Katri awoke, sunshine pouring into her window. She sat up and squinted her eyes against the brightness, her long black hair a disheveled mess. It was too pretty outside, too pretty for today. Today, someone would be chosen to die. She sighed as she swung her leg over the bed and got up. Her short nightgown swaying under her. The floor boards creaked as she tip toed through the house. Her grandmother of course was still in bed, she would only rise for the reaping, then come back to sleep. Katri shivered, as she thought of her name getting picked out of the glass bowl. Then another thought came across her, she could do it if it came down to that. People in her district always saw her as a dangerous person. She had a short temper, and threw things around a lot. Good, let them be scared of her. She looked at the axe, thrown in the corner of the house. Today she wouldn't need to work at the lumber mill. She quickly changed into a light yellow sun dress. Her black hair, boldly crossed against the light color. The bell went off, signaling the reaping and she left the house, closing the door behind her. She looked over and saw one of her childhood friends, Jak. She didn't acknowledged him, but just walked up to him and he took her hand in his as they silently walked towards the justice building.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 am

Blaise~
I sat and waited in the room by the train station. I was not going to see anyone come through the door, i had nobody. The only family i have is my father, who had his hearing damaged from working at the feed lots for so many years, not being able to retire. All those bells took a toll on him, now he was almost deaf. He could only hear the sharpest sounds. He was getting old, and was starting to forget many things. I was the one who took care of him; hunted, gathered food, bought and traded at the markets. Now who was going to take care of him? I tried hard not to cry as i thought of my poor dad sitting alone at home, not sure whats really going on and wondering where i am. I buried my face in my hands and, to my surprise, the door opened. It was my friend from school. I stood up and we hugged eachother tightly. "Please take care of my dad, he needs you or he'll starve" i said, looking up at him. "Don't worry, I'll help you out buddy" my friend said, patting me on the back. The peacekeepers came in and started to take him away. "Whatever you do, keep my father alive!" i said as they drug him out the door. My mentor came in and started to lead me towrds the train. There were no tears here, i had to look strong in front of the cameras or else the other tributes might think im weak and see me as a target. I clenched my jaw and silently walked aboard the long bullet train, looking straight ahead, avoiding the stares of all the citezens from district 10.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:32 am

The justice building grew as Jak and Katri neared it. He gave her hand a squeeze before letting her go, and walking off to the boys section of the lines. Katri watched him go for a couple moments, before turning to her own station, where she stood among the girls her age. They made room for her, some eyeing her as if she was already about to hurt someone and she couldn't help but glare. This girls call themselves the daughter of the men who grew up on the lumber mills? These sissy, dress wearing girls? Katri scoffed under her breath. She watched as a brightly colored dressed lady walked up the stairs, Arista Gerapy. The one who had been picking their names for a good couple years now. She tapped the microphone, "Welcome, to the 70th annual, Hunger Games!" she called out. "As always, girls first, and may the odds be ever in your favor" Katri closed her eyes, as she prayed that her name wouldn't go through that microphone. "Katri Vipointe" Arista's booming voice called. Katri opened her eyes, heads turned towards her and she met them full on. Her eyes were already hardening, she had been chosen to die. At least go ahead and look proud. She thought to herself. She started to walk towards the stage. "What a beautiful young women, my my" Arista said taking her hand. Katri met her on cold. The kids below started to mumble, and somewhere Katri caught someone saying, "We just might have a winner this year" Katri searched the crowd for one face. Jak, he looked at her, sorrow in his eyes. Katri didn't even hear the other tribute get called. She also didn't bother to shake his hand, once everything was over she followed Arista into the justice building, where she was thrown into a small room.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Briar sat up, brushing the coal dust off her face. She stood up, going to her mirror and also wiping that down. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. Today was her first reaping day. Her sister, petal, came into the room. Without a sound, she braided her hair and pulled out a dress for Briar. Briar gave her a thank you. Petal had lived all six years without drawn, why couldn't briar? Anyway, she got up and got dressed, then went into the front of the house. She grabbed a small peice of bread and began walking with her sister and mother to the where the reaping would be held. As they closer, Briar gor even more scared. She gave her blood and stood in the middle of the girls. Effie Trinket came up on the stage and did her show. Then she reached into the girls' ball. "Briar Rollo." Briar drew in a deep breath and climbed onto the stage. A twelve-year-old tribute. That was news for twelve. And for Briar. Now she the most terrified she had ever been. She would be in The Games! Tears silently fell down her cheeks as Effie called out the boy name.... (The boy of district twelve will catch up on this.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Maple~
(Okay, Yay! People are joining! Lol)
I looked out the small window that was built into my room in the Justice building. Tears fells down my cheeks and landed in the palms of my hands. I figured that the way I felt was the way pretty much everyone else felt who were tributes right now.
I lay back on the couch and saw the moon risen over the stars, the night had come. I shut my eyes and fell off into a deep sleep.

Next Day~
Jolie burst open the doors with a Peace Maker behind her. She smiled brightly and held out her hand.
"Come now Maple! Time to board the train towards the Capitol!"
I nodded and got up to head towards the door, a small crowd watched from their houses near the Justice building. They kept their eyes locked on both me and Blaise. I looked over at him, my body shaking with fear. When we would reach the Capitol he and I will only have one more week until the Hunger Games. I looked away and looked down at my feet. I thought of what mother would be doing this instant, would she be mourning in her bedroom? Or would she be smart enough to be strong for my older sister and help out?
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Blaise~
I waved goodbye as we finally boarded the train. I was led to a small room that had a bed with some clothes laid out for me to wear. "Get showered up before dinner" i heards one of the attendants say. I looked at the shower and saw tons of buttons. I had never taken a shower before, only baths. As i slipped out of my clothes i was thinking of what my father would be thinking. Would he be so lost that his mind would just blank out the world and he would sit there and eventually starve? No, my friend said he would take care of him. I just hoped that he would, my father is the only thing i have. I stepped onto the cold tile inside the shower. I turned the showerhead away so it would not spray directly on me until i figured out all these buttons. After experimenting with them a few times, i got the right temperature and stood there and soaked for almost half an hour. It felt so refreshing, i wished i could stay in there forever. As i was getting dressed for dinner, I heard a knock on my door. "Dinner is almost ready!" i heard Jolie say. "Coming" i said as i combed my hair to the side. I walked into the dining car and saw my mentors and maple sitting at the table. I nodded at them as a greeting and sat down to eat. There was enough food here to feed a family for weeks. If only it was like that at home i thought.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Maple~
I walked into a huge bedroom. I looked around, taking in the bedroom. There were plain icy blue walls, yet they were a beautiful blue. I slid into a pair of black jeans then pulled on a dark purple shirt. I came out and sat down at the table. My eyes widened at the sight of all the rich food. I looked over at Blaise and smiled. Too bad I'd have to kill him soon, or he could be the one killing me. I looked down at the food and started serving myself. I loaded lots on.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Blaise~
I casually kept glancing up at Maple, I was trying to eat lightly even though i was hungry so i wouldn't look like a pig. The table was so quiet, everyone was so caught up in eating. I cleared my throat and spoke "so, Jolie...any tips on how to stay alive in the arena?" i said, trying to make conversation. I sat and listened on what she had to say, then iasked, "if you don't mind me asking....how did you win the year you were in the hunger games?"
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 am

Maple~
I looked up at Jolie then glanced over at Blaise. His question was a good one, and I was wondering the same. How did she win the last Hunger Games?
"Yes, if you don't mind, I'd like to know too," I added.

{Do you want me to be Jolie for a second?}
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 am

[yeah sure, whos supposed to play her?]
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:39 am

(Idk, I'll just play her on and off whenever she's talking and stuff.)

Jolie~
I clasped my hands and smiled at Blaise and Maple. I knew they'd be asking this question sooner or later.
"I won by staying alive. I stayed away from the other tributes until the ending, that's when I killed the last one. Don't pair up with people unless you can truly trust them or you know you won't be the one killing them," I replied, then eating the rest of my food. I locked eyes with Maple and smiled, then turned my attention back to my food.

Maple~
"So that's how you won? Just by avoiding every one in the arena?" I asked, even thought I already knew, I just wanted to confirm. Jolie nodded her head and I thought about my mother and sister. They'd probably be eating dinner by now too. Except they'd be having a bird for dinner, and be starving still. I stopped eating and wiped my face with cloth .

(gtg do some chores, I'll brb in about half an hour to an hour. Very Happy )
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:39 am

Maple~
I excused myself from the table and went into my bedroom. I opened my drawers and saw that my grandmother's scarf was tucked neatly inside of it. I had completely forgotten to bring something to wear from home! But how had the scarf ended up i nthe drawer? Did Jolie bring in the scarf for me? She must have, she is really nice once you think about it. Tears started running down my cheeks yet again, for my grandmother's scarf was so precious to me. She had been a tribute herself but unfortunately died from hunger. My grandmother would've died from frost bite if she hadn't had the scarf. I lay down on the bed and eventually fell asleep in my clothes.

Morning~
I awoke and took a thing called a shower, which i had never had. I rinsed off all the dirt and rubbed my arms with a lotion. I pulled on the same outfit as yesterday. I came out of my bedroom and sat down in the same chair at the table. I looked across to see what Blaise was doing. I smiled at him, but I dropped the smile, for I figured I could be killing him, or he could be killing me soon.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Blaise~

I joined maple and jolie a the table for breakfast. I saw maple smile at me and i smiled back, but then wondered why she dropped it so quickly. When i was done eating, i looked out the trains windows and saw a huge city that we were approaching. "The capitol" i said, staring at it in amazement. The people were so weird looking! They stood along the streets and waved, but i did not wave back. I wanted to be strong and focused, so i just sat and looked ahead with a serious look on my face. We came up to this hug building where all the tributes woud be staying. Right before the doors opened, I looked at maple and reached my hand out. "we should look united, as a team" i said nervously, hoping she would agree.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 am

Virisent~

I stared blankly at my food and got up after 5 minutes of saying nothing and eating nothing.

~the next morning~

I woke up and stared out the window, feeling a pain in my heart. My family needs me...they'll die without me... I thought. I looked to my side to see a blonde boy asking for alliance with a brunette... I looked at them and snorted slightly. Trust no one... I thought. I stood up and walked over to them and said "You should be glad for good friendship...but even that can be questioned when your own death comes into the picture frame. Trust no one..." I walked away and back to my lonely area. I knew no one...and I knew that would help me. I looked back toward the two and said "Word of advice...don't get too attached. The less attached, the less hard it is to kill them. Or in my case, Know no one...and have NO problem killing them." I smiled slightly and then quickly looked away.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Blaise~
I glared at the strange girl and then looked at maple. "Don't listen to that weirdo..." i said as i took maples hand. "Trust me, this will make us look strong and all the other tributes will look jealous" i smiled and waved my free hand to the crowd. "Let's go" i said as i softly tugged her hand and started walking.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 am

Virisent~
I glared at Blaise and said "You know that she'll have to kill you sooner or later, right? Or you'll have to kill her." I turned around and waved at the crowd, my blonde hair flowing in the slight breeze.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Maple~
My hand was still clasped in Blaise's when the girl left. I rolled my eyes slightly.
"Some other people don't have any friends or trust for people these days," I muttered, but just slightly loud enough for the girl to hear.
At last, we were about to meet our stylists soon. I smiled, excited. I waited patiently for the Peacemakers to open the large doors leading to the Capitol Building.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Virisent~
I looked back at the girl and said "Like I said before, Trust WILL be questioned when death comes into play. There will be a point where you may question your trust for your friends...and now is only the beginning." I stopped for a moment and looked down, thinking about what to say. Then I continued by saying "I don't want to sound mean but it's true. My older brother was in this and well...he trusted someone to protect him until death came and she trusted him. But one day, someone had pushed my brother off of a cliff and he grabbed a small piece of the cliff and called for the girl. She ran up to the cliff and grabbed his arm. She was pulling him up...and well, he trusted her to pull him up...but, a gang of tributes came and were getting closer and closer. The girl looked at the tributes then back to him...she had a look of selfishness and said "I'm genuinely sorry about this..." The girl released her grip on his arm and he fell into the water...my brother died that day. But the girl lived on and became a winner of the Hunger Games. Because my brother trusted a girl, who turned out to be a lie, he lost his life. The day I found out, I had lost trust for everyone. Even my best friends." I then thought about trust and said "But maybe I should learn to trust again...I'll start by learning what your names are. That's the best way to start. I'm Virisent." I held out my hands to shake each tribute's hand. I looked at Blaise and Maple, ready to trust again.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Blaise~
I hesitated to shake her hand, but then realized she is a fellow tribute, so i better. I shook her hand firmly with my free hand. "Well we better go meet our stylists" i said smiling. "Our apartment is at the very top" i pointed to a tall building.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Virisent~
I nodded and said "I can understand that. Have fun." I went and met my prep team and after multiple ripping and tearing and screaming from wax paper, I was ready to meet my stylist.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu May 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Maple~
"Okay," I reply silently, scared that every step closer towards my stylists will make me a step closer towards the Hunger Games. I grasp Blaise's hand tightly and we both walk into the Capitol, the doors slamming shut behind us.
(Sorry about short post, lol, in a hurry.)
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Thu May 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Blaise~
I felt akward when my stylist had to inspect me while i was naked. I had never really been naked in front of anyone before. "Are, are you almost done?" i asked, feeling weird.

(its ight, i do short posts too when i cant think of anything lol)
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Sat May 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Maple~
I let go of Blaise's hand and stared into his eyes, noticing how handsome they look. I smile, and nod goodbye, having nothing else to say. I stand silently in front of my stylists, letting them pick away legs hairs and cleaning the grime from my fingernails. I cringe as one of my stylists, Sunja, waxes my legs.

(Lol, I'm skipping to the part where Maple meets her stylist then meets Blaise and they do the Tributes Parade., hehe.)

MEETING THE STYLIST-
I look up as I see my stylist is a girl, which is rare. Her name, as I remember, is Junie. She puts a thinking expression on her face.

(Will finish later)
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next