Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Remember Tears Streaming Down Your Face, When I Said I'll Never Let You Go (Hunger Games RP)

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:09 pm

~Virisent~
I screamed as every hair was plucked from my body....I could have sworn that the only hair left on my body was on my head. As the stylist walked in, he smiled and shooed away my prep team.
"Ah yes, Mrs. Virisent....I have been looking forward to seeing you...." I watched as he scanned my body as if her were planning the perfect outfit in his head. I felt awkward being naked in front of him....but he really shouldn't care.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"My name is Cidel. I am your stylist....I'll be making your outfits for the parade and interviews for the Hunger Games." Cidel replied. The Hunger Games....I was too close to it for comfort.... tears began streaming down my cheeks as I thought about what might happen ti my family if I died. Cidel wrapped his arms around me and calmly whispered to me.
"It's okay....I have faith in you...you can win....do it for your family....." I looked at Cidel and smiled, tears still streaming. He designed my outfit and told me he needed to be alone to put my outfit together. I pulled on some washed out jeans and a white shirt(the one from Virisent's bio picture) I walked out of the room and back up to my floor. I was walking to my room when I bumped into the boy tribute from district 2. He looked at me and said
"I'm so sorry Virisent." I looked into his eyes and stuttered...
"It's okay, Caden...." I smiled, realizing he was the boy I had a crush on a few years ago. I was madly in love with him and then I figured out he was asked out by some girl named Rose. Caden smiled and hugged me.
"I felt awful when you were called. You know...I never did end up going out with Rose....so, shall we?" Caden said. He took my hand and we went up to the roof level. Caden and I watched as the sun began to set. Caden put his arm around me and said
"Virisent, I have always liked you....so...here goes..." Caden brushed the hair away from my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and waited for him to pull away. I closed my eyes and placed my and on his shoulders. Caden wrapped his arms around me and continued to kiss me...
(Do you mind if I make a male from District 2? If you do, I can edit it out of my post)
Caden: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57886/thehungergames/images/3/38/CatoNormal.jpg
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2