Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching? Maybe.. (Wild One ))

Go down

Searching? Maybe.. (Wild One )) Empty Searching? Maybe.. (Wild One ))

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Aragorn~

His powerful muti-hued wings' beat the air harshly, as he continued to fly onward. Glancing down he decided that he should land soon, spotting an interesting pegasus below. Eyes narrowing he began to thrust his wings up and down more slowly; effortlessly until he began to soon float down. Once all four hooves had touched the ground he gazed at the mare once again, then immediately pinned his ear back, baring his teeth.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Searching? Maybe.. (Wild One )) Empty Re: Searching? Maybe.. (Wild One ))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Autumn grazed tial half pinned veeping her heat sent some what in. She turned her head to see a stallion land witha thud behind her barimg his teeth. Not in the mood to talk she flew upwards into the sky, the sun barly caught her wimgs as it gleamed through the clouds showing the green tint on them. She flew for a few sevreal feet and lamded grazing calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Aragorn~

Nearly scoffing and snorting at the same time Aragorn watched the mare fly up into the air, only to land a few feet away. I glanced her over again and shook my head chuckling. "I hope you know that you have legs. " I sneered, mocking her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Snorting at his commemt the stressed out mare turned and trotted up to him ears pinned, wings tucked, and head high. "I think I know that jackass." Sje snorted in his face, "Why did you even come down here to pester me? Its just dumb and you don't have to be so rude." With that she flew up onto a cloud and then looked down for a clear of others spot to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Aragorn~

"Nope.. I have a life. " My voice strong and deep, hinted with mysterious seduction and just a tint of a british accent. My dark,cholcolate eyes followed her. *Maybe she isn't one of those mares* I thought to myself with a happy smile...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:24 pm

"Well thwn take your kife some where else." She said looking down at before gliding off tge clod to the next meadow and resuming her grazing. A stallion head high and tool showing then apeared out of the tree line obviosly a forcer. Imeadantly she reared up wings out and thrahing her legs out ¤ How could this day get any worse?¤ she thought before two more males apear,"Oh great." She thought and quickly landed before taking flight. The males fallowing the speedy black mare wh just wanted to get this horrible day over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:30 pm

(Do you want me to play the stallion/stallions? xD ))

Aragorn~
"Good Riddance. "I snapped, she wasn't one of those mares.. she was different, but she was gone now soo, maybe I'd run into her again down the line. With a sigh and shrug I lowered my head to graze.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

(Idk)
Autumn vered right back into first meadow not noticing it and flew streight fastly. The first stally, a pure white male well muscled was obviosly the leader. Autumn looked back then forward aging only to see her rightwing slam into a tree, as she came crashing down the males kanded walking calmy to her. She stood wing acting flimy shr broke it and just right for it to bleed. She pined her ears back and pawed the ground she had cut up her s badly

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:09 pm

(Okay.. ;D ))

Stallion 1..- (I'm soo very creative when it comes to names. xD ))

"Gang Bang.. " I sneered rather ominously, smirking in the direction of my male companions. Suddenly they enclosed around her, she was now in a tight circle.. formed by us. She could not escape. Being the one closest to her rump I inhaled her alluring scent and exhaled happily.. greedily almost. I nodded my head in the direction of Stallion 2 and he reared up, laying his front end over her withers causing her to collapse beneath him on her belly. Suddenly I let my tool drop to it's full extent, which was actually very long. I then proceeded to shove the length of it up her vaginia, grunting with pleasure as I did so. Stallion three; nearest to her maw and face also let his cock droop, it dangling over her face, dripping juices on her muzzle."Open you mouth." He snarled.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"Oh so you think you can bully me?" She questioned, "All right all right I'll open my mouth" She said and bared her teeth and visosly bite his penise while flapping her good wing and hitting one stud in the jaw swiftly then she manged to stand up freeing herself of the agstonishingly painfully new feeling in her virgina and taking,off at a gallop soon she finds herself by Aragon bad wing floping around as she reared up facing the forcers. "I dare you!" She snorted tail pinned she looked ready to take on ANOTHER horse creater but not three.

(G night?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:25 am

Stallion 3 screeched in pain, biting his lower lips and grumbling. "Little biotch!. " He snapped, beofre lying down and rolling on the ground in agony. The two other stallion's looked on with pained expressions' on their faces. But they could not wait, for a mare was to be theirs. They took to the air, flying just over her while she ran. When she finally stopped the two studs landed in-front of her and cackled, paying no mind to the other stud.

Aragorn~

Rolling my dark eyes I snorted, then returned to grazing. I threw the mare a questioning look. What could she want me to do? She hated me afterall..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 am

Autumn, "Well hello boys." She sneared landing with her one wing out. She pawed her hoof on the ground and shook her head. The mare charged the two ramming her chest into stallion ones and biteing his neck whie starting to rear up to pin him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:01 am

While stallion 2 was being beat down the milky white stud took the chance to snatch the occupied mare by the mane, swing her forward then shove her down harshly on the stones that layered the ground. While she was down.. he enjoyed mating with mares when they were laying down. Less work on his part. So, not wasting a moment of time he raced to her rump and shoved the length of his penis up her butt. He did this because he knew how painful it would be for her. Revenge.He then began thrusting harshly into her, grunting with the effort, but smirking the whole way. While I did this stallion 2 scrambled to his hooves and was holding her down with his hoof on her neck..

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:09 am

(She Attaacked stallion one not two)

Auttum heaved and bent her head biting his chest over and over aging till the other stallion came and pinned her neck down she tried to bite his leg but no use. She started to wallow around legs thrashing about and kicking them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 am

Aragorn~

I swallowed, I couldn't watch this go on any longer. It was absolutely horrid and disgusting."Leave her alone. " I warned, my voice dark and low. One of the studs just laughed and replied with "Whatcha gonna do about it? " He sneered. Now I was pissed, blood boiling in rage, eyes flickering to an eerie red color I leaped.. then flew and i was upon them. My large, powerful, feathered wings flapped viciously, whacking them continously. Crinkling my nose at the scent of blood I then bared my teeth hissing and snarling at the large white stud who was still butt-fucking her. As if a gun-shot going off I raged at him, my dull and flat teeth proved useful other than eating grass. My insiscors tore into his neck, ripping out his main artery, where the majority of his blood pulsed though. I then spit it out and stomped furiously on it. The white stallion gasped, choked.. then staggered several feet forward trying to get the last blow before his head fell with a sickening thump at my hooves. I then wheeled to face the second stud. "I will grant you mercy.. only if you leave now. " I snapped, my eyes still in a rage. With that he spun and raced away, tail pinned in a fear. Not saying a single word to the mare I walked off a few feet and resumed my grazing, as if nothing had just happened.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:31 am

Autumn got up slowly in pain, "Thanks"She said in a respectful tone to Aragon. "Guess I was foolish,thinking I'd never get forced. Sorry I called you a Jackass." She said sounding sincerely sorry and grateful. The mare was imeadantly acting kinder to him. She looked to her right wing and tried to move it but caused more blood she cringed in pain and started licking it while cursing,the bastered forcers. She'd be grounded for awhile now thanks to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 am

Aragorn~

"Your welcome. Yes.. you were quite idiotic thinking that nobody could touch you. You should go back to your herd.. Where are they anyways? " I snorted firmly, lifting my head to glance at her. I then cautiously walked up to her, glancing her wing over quickly. "Doesn't look broken, just sprained and gashed. " I mused..

(G2G take a showerr xD. Be back soon. Razz ))
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 am

(It's broken I said that a few post ago)

"Oh I'm a loner."She said turning to look at him, at that time she realised how hansom is eyes were and pulled her head away quickly so she wouldn't stare. She tried once aging to move the broken wimg but no use. She let her front legs buckle then he r back. Carfuly the mare pulled it out,it, it's full langht and looked over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 pm

(Ooops sorry bout thatt xD ))\

Aragorn~

Once she extended it and I could really see it, I then realized that it was broken.. cracked in several places. "Mm, Same. Always have been.. and probably always will be.. " I trailed off..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm

(It's fine, Smile )

"What?" She said confused, looking into his hansom brown eyes, that's when she realized how hansom they where but didn't show her fleelings but acted the same as before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum