Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mother and foal (Evil horse please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Legion ~ We walked along the banks, trying to find somewhere to rest. Finally coming to a cave, if Death had taught me anything, it was to survive. I went as deep as the cave would go.. I had been thinking of name for her since we had crossed the river... " How about we call you, Deyanira.." It had a meaning of Devastating, or capable of great destruction. She had managed to free herself of Death's grip, she had a talent for escaping.. I bunched her up into the corner of the cave, using my body as a shield..

Deyanira ~ I smiled liking that I had a name, A huddled against his body, being careful not to touch his wounds.. " Good night.." I said resting my head on my legs.

Back to top Go down

Mother and foal (Evil horse please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

Post by Faye Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Death Wish~
I frowned,feeling the sun no longer warm my skin.It seemed around dusk.Perhaps I should find a place to sleep for the night.Hmm,a higher place in the terra would be ideal.Atleast if it flooded,I wouldn`t drown.My eyes scanned the woodlands,looking for a opening or clearing where the land might rise..
Well it didn`t seem as if it would rain tonight,perhaps I could sleep right here.I jogged from the water.A few yards away in a nice patch of grass,my knees buckled and I lied down.I moaned and allowed my eyes to close.Finally,some peace and quiet.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Legion ~ I rested, closing my eyes.. I dreamt of when I was young how Death had taken me from my mother, she had taught me how to survive, how to be a dark horse, I had thanked her for it many a time, and when she threatened my true mother, something had tugged at me inside. I couldn't stand there and just let her kill my mother, not when I had so much to learn about my old life. In the end I might of left anyway, I definatly didn't want to go soft, I would be in more danger than ever.

Death had believed me to be a traitor, I stung like a thousand bee's when she said it, but as usual I kept my emotions under control. Running into her again only dug the wound deeper and caused more wounds....As I slept my legs kicked out, as if I was swimming.

I moaned in my sleep,In my nightmare, Death was standing over my body and she placed her hoof on my neck telling me if I moved, Deyanira would die. I lay there as she pressed her hoof harder, my vision blurred, I passed out.... I screamed as I woke up, panting.. looking around Deyanira was still behind me.. I sighed in relief.

It was nearly morning and I decided to get moving, I nudged my Deyanira awake, before exiting the cave..

Deyanira ~ I woke up, my eyes still blurry, begging for more sleep... " Where are we going to go.... " I ask my little voice barely, audible over Legion heavy steps, his legs had stiffened up and he was obviosly in pain..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:33 pm

~Crimson
Whats wrong,are you hurt?What happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Legion ~ " I'm fine..." I snapped at the new horse, keeping them away from my little sister....., pinning my ears back..." Who are you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4