Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mother and foal (Evil horse please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

Post by Faye Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Death Wish~
I turned and broke into a jog.Before dissappearing from sight I nickered a goodbye to Legion.I felt a familar urge to battle.Release my frustrations.Blood.Blood was what I seeked.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mother and foal (Evil horse please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Legion ~ I nickered back to Death...I could sense she wanted a fight.. I smirled, feeling sorry for the horse she found.. When I returned my attention back to my mother, her face was scrunched up in pain...I think she was going into labour, she knelt down

Black mist ~ I screamed in agony, this was going to be a painful birth...I knelt down rubbing my head against my leg, gritting my teeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Death Wish~
I whipped around and galloped back in the direction of Legion and his mother.His real mother.Black Mist would be a easy kill,surely.Flatteneing my ears against my skull I stormed out slamming into Black Mist.I aimed jabs at her head and chest,all the while snapping furiously at her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Black Mist ~ I staggered to the side, catching myself...I turned towards her, again there was a crippling pain in my side... I pinned my ears, knowing she wanted to kill me....suprise swept across my face

Legion ~ I stepped between them, even though I had not grown up with her she was still my mother... I stared Death straight in the eye... " Death I can't let you hurt her..." I was being ripped in two, standing in front of me was death she had been with me most of my life, trained me made me strong, and behind me was my biological mother...." I'm sorry Death, of all the horses I have allowed you to kill and mutalate she will not be one of them......." This was the first time I had stood against her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Death Wish~
The enormous mare parted her lips and bared her teeth in a joyless grin.
"I see, we do have a brave one"her voice grew softer, but it still held all the hostility in the world. She swung her gaze toward the young stud near the helpless mare. "You might as well give up, unless you want it to result in losing her all plus your own life. Either some or nothing, your choice." She brought his head up again, arching her neck and letting his ashen mane fall over his crest like a waterfall. She stood at his full height of fifteen-point-three hands, now, aiming to faze the younger,unexperienced stallion. Though there was an appearance of nobility in this equine's eyes; she wasnt sure she could frighten him.
What a shame. I'll have to leave his bloodied remains to tarnish the river, here.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Black Mist ~ I had laid down pushing slowly, at first the foal did not want to come out... but slowly it appeared and after a while was born, she was a strong filly... and was trying to stand almost immediatly... I cleaned her then, nudged Legion telling him it was ok, to take her and leave...

Legion ~ I shook my head... as she made herself larger and trying to threaten me, I thought ok are we doing that...I planted my hooves to the floor raising my head to it full height, I towered over her, i wasn't going to leave not matter what anyone said...Death was like a mother to me, but my mother and now sister were behind me.... I semi - reared, my huge bulk landing on the cold ground with a thud... I stabbed at the floor..." I don't want to do this Death..." I said confidently... " but if I have to I will, and you know that...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Death Wish pinched at the soft, vulnerable skin around the stallion's muzzle, tearing at the flesh. While he was distracted, she shot her legs forward and shoved him away, leaving deep little gashes where her hooves dug into his skin. She immediately leapt up and swung her head around, slamming into the tall, stud's neck, then came up to her full height on her hind legs and brought the entire front half of her body over the horse's shoulders, causing his legs to collapse beneath him. Not wasting a single valuable moment of time, she raced to the mare. Ears flattened against his neck, she snapped at her, aiming to show them who was boss around here.Spotting the hopeless foal,just inches from her.She lunged,"Surrender or face the consequences."She cackled,pressing her hoof down,on a soft spot upon the filly`s neck.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 am

Black Mist ~ I lowered my neck to the level of my body pinning my ears backtrying to look as threatening as possible.... " Leave her alone..." I growled..

Filly ~ I squirmed underneath her feet, I squeled in pain.. as her hooves dug into my neck, I kicked my rear leg out stricking her tender spot on her front leg... I wiggled from her grip, quickly running to my brother who was shielding my mother..

Legion ~ " STOP.." I screamed " Find someone else Death..." I said, straining my voice, I didn't want to hurt her she was like a mother to me, but it needed to be done.... " I won't fight you,anyone elseyes but not you.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:03 am

Death Wish~
"I thought I taught you better than that."She said in only a few words that are still calm yet carry the disappointment of every horse and can burn as hard as a fight with another horse. In other words it carries every disappointment and makes you feel as if you have utterly failed.It was a mistake bringing him back to his mother,now he would turn soft,even though all the training she gave him.She was positive he would end up dead.The mare turned to leave,these horses weren`t worth more than a piece of shit.And that was what they meant to me,Shit,Crap and Poop.Or in other words a waste.A waste of time,energy and just didn`t have a meaning to be in this world.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 am

Legion ~ I watched her, slightly relaxing... she was obvoisly disappointed and thought I would go soft... that would not happen, I could protect and create my own herd better as a dark horse..I also enjoyed it.... I turned back towards my mother...

Black Mist ~ " Thank you Iknow that was hard..." I said quietly, almost a whisper

Filly ~ I trembled still scared..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:26 am

Death Wish~
I snorted as a squirrel skittered in front of me.I lifted up my hoof and brought it down of the squirrel in a flash.It squeaked the last squeak it would ever squeak again.I swore there were no dark horses anymore.Sure Legion maybe claimed to be dark,but him protecting the weaklings just proved he was light.I rolled my eyes and proceeded on.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 am

Legion ~ I looked at my mother, feeling that there would be to much to catch up on, they were out of danger, so it was time for me to leave. I nodded, turning to leave.

Black Mist and Filly ~ We headed east..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:39 am

Death Wish~
The young mare paused to think.Perhaps she could join a herd,be a member and pretend to be light.Then one night when everyone is asleep,she would murder the Lead and capture the foals,to make her own herd of evil horses.It may take a bit of time.But she had nothing better to do
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:44 am

Legion ~ I wandered for a few miles looking aimlessly for something to do... I felt completly lost, but did not let it get me down. I galloped into a river, the cold water splashing around me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am

Death Wish~
My thoughts continued.Legion was traitor,never to be forgiven and mauled if I ever caught sight of him again.I had to admit,I was angry and dissappointed.But no,I wouldn`t send out a personal search to kill him.He wasn`t important enough.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Legion ~ I swam across the water, reaching the other bank, I catch the scent of a mare, I head in her direction...

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Death Wish~
The mare paced back and fourth along the trees,weaving easily among them.Her slim body fit between even the closest trees.She was a small horse,but in her eyes it was an advantage.Large horses throw their weight around by fighting,but small horses fight by speed and cleverness.A large horse takes the blows he is given because he can`t move away in time.But a smaller more agile horse can dodge it with ease.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Legion ~ As I moved closer and closer to this unexpecting mare, I smiled. I stepped out of the shadows, she was smaller then me. As I moved closer I realised my mistake, it was Death, crap.. I turned around and started to walk away, hoping she hadn't seen nor heard me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Death Wish~
My head whipped around and I saw a stud dissappearing into the shadows.Do I have my own personal stalker now?I wondered.I broke into a gallop,following the unknown stud.Knowing these forests by heart I was easily able to find him and cut him off.Instantly I realized it was Legion."What are doing here,traitor?"I sneered,circling him in a tight cirlce so he could not escape from it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Legion ~ I disliked her circling me, pinning my ears back I replied.. " Traitor, you call me a traitor... you brought me back to my mother, knowing it might have an affect on me.and then try to kill her and an unborn foal..you had to have known I would do something...and you call me the traitor..." I said, my rage flowing in the words I spoke..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Death Wish~
"How about one last lesson?"The mare snorted with an evil smirk as she made her way to his head.Swinging her head around, she bashed skulls with the larger male and whipped out her hooves, aiming jabs at the stallion's chest and nipping his face in return.She began to circle again.Lunging forward, she rammed her head into the stud's shoulder, came up to her full height, and forced his hooves down on the soft, vulnerable area on his flank."Never betray one that can kill you,"She whipered.She turned to leave the area and the stud just barely alive.Within moments she was gone form sight,smell and hearing range.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Legion ~ It all happen so fast there was no way for me to predict what she would do, I felt flashes of pain, surge over my body...the next thing I knew, I was laying on the floor, I couldn't raise my head, and my leg gave way as soon as I tried to stand. I felt the sudden urge to sleep, I closed my eyes, my breathing shallowed and my heart slowed..Yet somewhere inside my head, was a voice screaming at me to get up...My eyes opened slightly, it was not a voice inside my head it was that of my sisters...I looked up at her, she was crying.

The first thought that entered my head was where was my mother, and why was my newborn sister here on her own. A sudden surge of energie, helped me raise myself to my feet.. I limped away with her infront of me.. " Where is Mother ? "

Filly ~ My tears had left a deeper black stripes down my face, " She left, said she couldn't do it again.." I cried more, scared..

Mother and foal (Evil horse please) - Page 3 Images11

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Death Wish~
The mare continued walking,quite pleased with herself.Occasionally she dipped her head down to the earth to graze on lush patches of grass.Her ears pricked at the sound of flowing water.She followed the sound of water and arrived at a fast-flowing stream.She walked into the shallow part which was knee deep.The water felt wonderful as it washed the dried mud and blood from her legs,after her massage she lowered her head to drink.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Legion ~ I walked slowly, until coming to a shallow river, I lay in it washing the blood off me... I stood up shaking my coat, I winced in pain.. " We need to think of a name for you..." I said ushering her forwards..

Filly ~ I moved with him.. " How come she attacked you...? " I asked innocently

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Death Wish~

I cackled,an evil though coming to my mind.Perhaps I could travel upstream.Most likely I would stumble upon a herd.I would fit in easily and become a member.Then,I would steal the young foals and turn them dark...
(Sorry it`s so short, I`m brain dead...)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next