Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mother and foal (Evil horse please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Dark Scoundrel~
I smirked and nodded.If I got her persmission it would be a lot easier than forcing her,so I waited."Yes,Used."I murmured after her,deep in thought.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mother and foal (Evil horse please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother and foal (Evil horse please)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Black Mist ~ He was waiting for my permission, he wasn't going to get it.... I was not going through it again... I couldn't I wasn't strong enough.. I still thought about my son...and it still hurt that I was not able to protect him... I had come along way from that day, I was stronger and faster...I hoped one day that I might find him again but I knew that it was almost impossible..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Dark Scoundrel~
I cursed,"Stupid mare"I mumbled.I made my way to her rump and mounted sliding into her.My hooves dug into her sides and her mane was partially clenched in my teeth.She could not get me off no matter what.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Black Mist ~ I moved trying to get him off, he had to tighter of a grip on me.. his hooves dug into my sides..as he slid into me....I wiggled mybody from side to side trying to dislodge him, nothing worked... I gave up.. there was no point even fighting anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Dark Scoundrel~
With each pump I jolted her forward,I grunted with the effort.Once I was positive my seed was inserted I dismounted.I walked to her head and nuzzled her."Sorry."I murmured softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Black Mist ~ I moved my head away from his... " Just go..." I said turning away from him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Dark Scoundrel~
"Gladly"I snorted.She wasnt even tight.I bit her neck drawing bloodThen I dissappeared into the shadows as soon as I had appeared.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Black Mist ~ Great now I might be pregnant again.....I closed my eyes, trying to pull my self together... I lay down and cried... i nieghed as loud as I could releaseing all the frustration I had stored...

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:23 am

Death Wish~
My ears flicked back and fourth catching the faint sound of an upset mare.I walked on and spotted her.I lingered within the shadows though so I was unspotted."Go on,that`s your mom."I said in a small,sad voice.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Death wish number two hehe lol,you stole my name,curse you FAYE!,lol

Death Wish~
She walked out of the shadows,seeing a stallion,she snorted walking alittle more.She clapped her tail over her rump,before he could catch the scent of heat.After a few she released her tail away from her rump,she seen two mares,and then another stallon,oh no she released to much heat,she clapped her tail over her rump again,then lurked back into the darkness that lied beneath the shadows.Still keeping an eye on all of them.
Mother and foal (Evil horse please) - Page 2 1471-210
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Black Mist ~ I looked around, nicking at my stomach.. damn it I was pregnant again, to the same stupid forcer....

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:45 pm

(Nah,u stole my name.Look at the date I made Death Wish...hehe)

Death Wish~
I watched as the anxious mare walked back and fourth.Was she pregnant again?Well then maybe it wasn`t such a good idea to bring her previous son here.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Black Mist ~ How was I going to look after a foal again.....

Legion ~ I followed Death keeping a close eye on my surroundings...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:41 pm

(oh well,lol)
Death wish~
I lurked back into the shadows.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 am

Black Mist ~ I lifted my head, feeling the presence of other horses, I was really not in the mood, to be messed around..

Legion ~ I saw a heavily pregnant mare, I wondered if she was the horse Death was on about ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Death Wish~
The young mare`s head shot up into the sky,she sensed another horse.An unwelcome horse."Go,the fat one is your mother."She whispered giving him a nip on the rump.She wheeled around and broke in a jog.Finally I spotted the mare.She was well blend in with the shadows.I tower over her and l scowl down at her.My eyes glow in anger,I bare my teeth,pinning my ears down flat against my skull.I rear up high to the sky,lashing out my front hooves.I almost hit her in the face but that was just a warning."You best leave."Was all the mare said before wheeling around and galloping back to the others.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Black Mist ~ I turned around, pinning my ears at the stallion.....he was familiair somehow..

Legion ~ I smirked at Deaths description, before walking out of the shadows I shake my coat...I finally take a slow walk from the tree line. I watched her spin around....

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Death Wish~
I burst from the shadows of the forest,standing in between Legion and his mother.His real mother."Legion,go ahead."The young mare murmured.Her ears moved continuously on her head,trying to locate the dangers around them.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Black Mist ~ I felt a kick in my stomach, but ignored it.. my son was infront of me... and so was the mare that had taken him.. I lurched for her, snapping my jaws..

Legion ~ I stamped my hoof against the floor " Leave her alone..." She might be my real mother but no one treat s death like that....

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Death Wish~
I reared up,avoiding her deathly snaps.I aimed jabs with my hooves at her head and chest.Once I was on all four feet again,I pressed my ears against my skull,warning her.If she attempted to injure me again,she would be dead within moments.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Black Mist ~ Why was he defending her, he was my son....I stepped back taking her warning....

Legion ~ I stepped closer to my mother, " Hello mother.." Is said with almost no emotion in my voice..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Death Wish~
My eyes were glued to the two,awaiting what would happen next.

(Sorry it`s so short)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Black Mist ~ " Hello Son..." I said, ashamed that he would see me like this....he looked strong and healthy... but he didn't see me as his mother, he saw her as his mother..

Legion ~ She was pregnant again..I snorted.... I had no idea what to say...I relaxed my hind leg, not breaking composure..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Death Wish~
The mare was surprised.Where was the mushy,kissy-kissy stuff?Was this it?She shrugged and boldly asked,"Are we done here?"Anxiously Death Wish paced back and fourth,her mind wandering to the mysterious mare lurking in the shadows.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Black Mist ~ I sighed, I wanted to run up to him hug him, kiss him, but I wouldn't be able to handle it if he rejectd me...

Legion ~ I stepped back ready to leave, when I turned around I felt an urge not to leave her.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next