Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine.........

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine.........

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:27 pm

(its ok hun, you have a life Im not going to get mad or anything cause your living it....that would be just sad......but do ya wanna reply to ours at the pub and at Rose valley? I like those ones)

Wild Wind~
I pick up my pace falling that stallion, my mian and tail getting snagged by branches but I didn't care my mind was on finding that stallion. getting into a small meadow I slid to a stop and snorted looking around "now where did you go?" I mumbled to myself then scan the meadow and smiled seeing tracks, walking I fallow the tracks, my ears pricked up then I snorted I was walking in a circle!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine.........

Post by • Echo Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:34 pm

I smiled seeing the mare enter the clearing. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I watched her follow my tracks, following my circle. Once her back was turned to me I stepped forward, slinking like a black panther towards her quietly. Creeping up behind her, I let a hoof drag through the grass and create a slight russle(sp?). "Looking for someone, Babe?" I spoke, my voice slithering through the air like a snake through water, and I watched calmly, eyes dancing with entertainment as I stood a few feet behind her.

I'll see what I can come up with, I haven't been able to think much on those
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Wild Wind~
I stop and snorted looking around, what the hell was this stallion doing? huffing I tense up hearing something move behind me then the stallions scent fills my nose, I whirl around ready to chew him out for playing this game with me.ears pinned back I snorted at him "what the hell are you doing!" I yelled at him not noticing that I look a lot like him, right now I just wanted to chew him out and possibly kill him

cool with me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Amused, I stand up to my full height, standing quite a few hands above the young mare, my facial expression a blank. "Such a pretty young mare, it'll be a shameto waste such heathy material," I murmur quietly, my eyes roving over her shocking appearance. She had much the same body build as I, strong, lean, athletic. But then again, with more murderers and rapists on the loose, the distinctions between blood lines was quickly fading. Most stallions now would be more than willing to hop onto the backs of any mare they saw, even if they were their own daughter.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 am

Wind Wind~
I glared at him standing as tall as I could, ok so I was still small compared to him but there was no way I was going to cowered down and act all scared, my mama taught me better then that. I snapped at him my ears pinned to my skull, "what do you want? cause this game of yours is getting pretty old" I snapped then stop and look him over, whoa I looked like a younger less scared up mare version of him! sure I was still pissed at him but my curiosity was getting the best of me "who are you?" I asked looking him over, it was hard to tell what he was thinking from his blank face
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:18 pm

I tossed my head slightly, still eyeing her. She didn't look like a harmless little mare, she actually probably had a little more to her than I would have thought at first. "My name's not all that important," I say simply, taking a few steps around her before stopping, not circling the way most stallions would. Circling was a good technique for playground bullies, not so much mass murderers. "Care to tell me what a pretty thing like you is doing way out here all alone?"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Wild Wind~
I sneered at him as he eyed me then rolled my eyes" let me guess its something like Herbert or a really dorky name" I said back in a dry tone. holding my head up high as he walked closer I looked at him with sharp eyes, I wanted this stupid game that he was playing to stop, snorting I looked at him "haven't heard that one before...oh wait I have! and its not that important" I said in a snippy tone copying him,
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:14 pm

I continue to smile at her. "No, I guess it's not. I don't really need that detail," I say, ignoring her snippy tone and tossing my head slightly, watching her carefully.

Gah, my brain exploded.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Wild Wind~
I sneered at that stupid smile on his face, "yeah thought so" I growled out. stopping I study him for a moment, my curiosity getting the better of my anger I had to ask "why do I look like you?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

The black stallion was watching her movements carefully, deciding how to make his move, when her sudden question caused him to lift his head sharply, eyeing her. "Bloodlines are all mixed and confused now, there are possibly hundreds of black horses running around these days.". My voice was nonchalant, but her question seemed to arouse something in me, and my eyes slid over her again, this time in a studying manner, and he couldn't help but notice the similarities in build, conformation, and lines.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Wild Wind~
I snorted and looked at him, with a roll of my eyes "oh please I've seen hundreds of black horses and none have ever looked this much like me" I said looking him over again, it was starting to creep me out just a little that I looked this much like him and have the same personality, well kinda. Taking a small step back I snorted again and shook my head at myself
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:40 am

Suddenly feeling a little drained and no longer wanting to kill this mare. Making a small face, I turn away from her, ears flicked back slightly and senses open as I make sure she isn't going to suddenly attack me. Though right now, she seemed more curious in figuring out who I was than defending herself. "Bloodlines are all tangled," I repeat nonchalantly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Wild Wind~
looking at the older stallion I snorted softly hearing him, "yeah so? that doesn't give me a answer on why I look like you" I asked walking slowly around him to look at his face again, this was getting to weird and I wanted to know. all my mom told me about my father that he was a great stallion and he died fighting for them.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 pm

I snort, a bit louder than I meant to, when she moved around to face me. My instincts boiled but I held them at bay, looking at her. "Who are you? Your parents?" I ask, my voice sounding strange to me.

I just killed a few braincells watching SpongeBob Lol xD
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Wild Wind~
I looked at him ears pricked forward head cocked to the side a little, I wanted to snap at him at him 'me who the hell are you?!' but I stopped and let out a breath " Im Wild Wind and my mom's name was Lost Light, and I've never met my dad" I said looking at him

niiicceee my brain is slowly dieing watching some chick flick.....
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2