Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine.........

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine......... Empty Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine.........

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Wild Wind~
laughing i race with the wind across the plains, my cream colored main and tail whip against the wind as my dark brown body blurs past. yup i was racing the wind i never won yet but hey it was a amazing feeling, like i was flying. slowly i come to a stop my sides barley heaving tired? ha nope i wasnt. i laughed as the wind whips past "yeah next time!" i called into the wind and started bucking around laughing, wild? oh yes i was wild heens my name Wild Wind....come and try to tame me...its your death wish
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine......... Empty Re: Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine.........

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:51 pm

My dark head shot up into the air at the sound of distant hooves. Flaring my nostrils, I swished my black tail, grinning. Finally, some fun. Mare or stallion, this ought to promise something. Sidestepping away from the tall weeds I had been standing in and flaring my nostrils, I arched my neck, lifting my gait into a high-spirited trot, bumpy for a few strides before smoothening out and lengthening. Nothing yet. Keeping my breathing deep, I searched the winds for anything, but... There. The scent of a mare filled my nostrils and I inhaled deeply, grinning. My dark eyes brightened before I smoothed my expression over into that of a "normal" horse, the weaklanders, the caring stallions. Ha, yeah right. But I was a master of disguise, and none had ever guessed the monster that I truly was. Now time to see what type of horse it was...

Happy Hallows Eve, mare, the devil is back.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine......... Empty Re: Try to Tame Me....it'll be your Death Wish Not Mine.........

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:44 am

Wild Wind~
as i buck around i catch the scent of a stallion, a strange stallion at that... i snorted and looked around for that stallion "hmmm where are you?" i asked under my breath i didn't see him yet but then again...i shook my head at myself and snorted again with a roll of my eyes. i lower my head to graze, ears pricked up listening to everything as i nibble on the grass thinking...so was this a 'normal' stallion or something different............

(yeah i know its crappy bt thats all i could think of)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:44 pm

{it's fine, sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I'll do my best to reply to our posts, but if you don't feel like posting cause it's been so long, it's fine by me. It'll take me A bit Longer to reply anyway since I'm on my iPhone lol}

I tossed my dark head high up into the air, flaring my nostrils as the mare's scent filtered through. I could feel my heartbeat pick up ever so slightly and struck forward boldly, ears tipped before me. My hooves left half-moon crescents behind me as i walked and my tail swishes like a long, sleek banner. My coat shone with health and my large eyes were bright with excitement. But I was not excited because of sex- no, I hardly bothered with sich things if I could help it. I was no virgin, nor was I knew to the idea or experience, I just simply found other events and hobbies to be much more... satisfying. Like murder, for example, though I could hardly think of the word as appropriate b

A few minutes later of patient walking, I was able to see the silhouette of another horse in the distanwcw, and the scent of the mare flooded more clearly to me. I paused for a moment, tilting my ears towards the mare before dancing out of sight before she could see me. Perhaps she detected me, perhaps not. It didn't matter either way to me. If she did, well, the hunt was the best part.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:53 pm

(hey! its all good, and duh I want to post with you! but its all good about everything : p )

Wild Wind~
grazing my ears swivel around listening for that stallion or anything else to come my way, I could smell the stallion but I had know clue where he was and it was starting to annoy me. my head shoots up when his scent became stronger then just as quickly got fainter again.scanning around me I snorted "would you just come out all ready?" I called out getting a annoyed I wasn't in the mood for games
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 pm

{haha, alright. And sorry for the typos xD}

My long, ragged mane fell unevenly into my eyes as I stood underneath the cover of the trees whose wall I was behind, blending perfectly with the dark shadows as a curtesy of my dark coloring. I heard her call out to someone, to me, though she did not, could not, possibly know who I was. I remembered every kill I had ever made, every mare I had ever screwed, and this could not be on of them. I was not sloppy nor lazy, I cleaned after myself, made sure I had left no trace of myself behind. Ever. Perhaps this mare could be the daughter of another, but the chance was slim.

I did not answer her. I could tell she was annoyed but did not really care enough my self to consider letting her see me. Where was the fun in that? There was none, would be little with that path. So I stayed silent, watching her, listening.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:12 pm

(haha its ok you've dealt with my horrible typos XD bt you just gave me a idea)

Wild Wind~
I snorted my eyes looking around still I couldn't see anything, I huffed and lower my head, nibbling at the grass trying to figure out a way to find this stallion, I could smell him..maybe just maybe I could fallow my nose? I laughed at myself but smirked faintly. what the hell it was worth a try, I pick my head up and smell the air, finding where it was the strongest I slowly start to walk that way, my ears pricked. ok now I was getting curious and it was going to bug me until I found out who it was.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:30 pm

{haha, yeah, I don't mind them all that much. And what would that idea be?}

I arched my eyebrows as I saw the mare begin to make her way towards me. Grinning, I turned and moved off deeper into the trees, slowly and silently, weaving around and leaving my scent everywhere, rubbing gently against shrubs and trees to cover myself with their own scent, sounding nothing more than the breeze. Finally I stood still once more a bit deeper, more towards the middle, of where I had trespassed, watching her with curious eyes.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:47 pm

( if ya say so, but Imma going to say that she's one of his kids XD)

Wild Wind~
I walk into the woods slowly looking around, I smell the air and make a face, his scent was stronger now but it was everywhere. I snorted a little confused but I pushed on, slowly walking deeper into the woods, my ears pricked up listening for anything, I snap a twig and whirl around to see what it was. seeing nothing I snorted and rolled my eyes at myself, I was getting jumpy! "calm down Wild" I mumbled to myself then keep going, his smell was on everything and it was confusing me , finely I stop and looked around to get my barrings
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 pm

{yeah, it's fine by me xD}

A grin crawled onto my lips as I saw how nervous am jittery she was beginning to get. Good. She had an excellent reason to be afraid out here, especially when I was the one lurking in the darkness. Confused. Excellent. I considered stepping out of the shadows but waved the thought from my mind. This way was much more interesting. I found myself start to get slightly irritated. Why couldn't she just leave already? Just sitting around wIting was no fun; I wanted the hunt to truly begin.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:32 pm

(cool)

Wild Wind~
I looked around taking a couple deep breaths, "heeelllloooo I know your out here...somewhere" I mumbled the last part then take a few more steps, "ok this isn't fun anymore!" I called out snorting, was I scared a little but I was more annoyed then scared. why was this stupid stallion playing games with me?! huffing I start walking again looking around trying to see him, my coal colored main and tail was full of knots and burrs and my black coat was dirty

(gotta go might be on later....bye!)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 pm

I held in a chuckle as I watched her, eyes brightening, a smirk sliding onto my face. I wouldn't mind all that much if this went on for a while linger; it entertained me. But I was still becomin anxious, and it was wearing on my mentabillity to keep from pacing or stomping a hind leg in the leaves and dirt. But somehow I managed to stand still, rebelling in the thought that anxiety and fear was beginnin to knaw at her, chewing her from the inside out. Perhaps she would leave soon, convince herself it had only been a shy, confused stallion who had hurriedly taken off. Then, then the real fun would begin.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Wild Wind~
I snorted looking around I could do two things just leave or try to keep finding him. walking slowly I look around, it was getting darker, with a huff I stop "oh forget it!" I said to nobody and turn around mumbling under my breath about how I couldn't find the stallion. walking back to the clearing my ears still pricked up so I could hear all around me. I stop in the clearing and looked around then rolled my eyes and lower my head to nibble at the grass, flicking my tail lazily

(blah sorry, I couldn't think of anything)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 pm

It's no problem, I'm still using my iPhone and I'm trying to write another post, so it may take awhile xD

I smiled as I watched her leave, continuing to stand in the shadows long after she had already left. Could never be too careful, in my opinion. I continued to stare through the branches of the trees for a longwhile, the forest growing darker and darker. I wasn't that afraid of her leaving; it was growing dark and few attempting to travel through the forest at night. And even if she did decide to leave, I was an excellent tracker and was fairly certain I could re-find her. Finally I headed back through the trees, careful to stay where I had already walked and where my scent was strongest. When I finally stopped again, I was only about fifteen yards away from the mare. Watching her. Studying her. She was actually a nice looking mare, but darker coats had always appealed more to me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm

(kk XD)

Wild Wind~
nibbling on the grass I sighed thinking, I couldn't find that stupid stallion and know it was going to drive me nuts. I rolled my eyes at myself then pick my head up and shake some dust off my coat, mu mama told me I looked a lot like my dad, ha I wanted nothing to do with that jerk, he forced my mom and then just left, mama died when I was two and now I was on my own. I wanted it that way I didn't trust or like other horses. I huffed then looked at the setting sun with a faint smile on my face
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:32 pm

I gotta go for XC practice, I'll be back later
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Back

My eyes followed the mare's every movement as she grazed, waiting for her to fall asleep. That was when my real fin would truly begin.

Uhk, not very long. Sorry, I'm brain-dead after practice
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Wild Wind~
I watch the sun sink then yawned and laid down, it was a long day and I was tired. I soon drifted to sleep

its all good mines so short to XD
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Haha, it's fine.

Tossing my head slightly up into the air, being careful ad to not hit the low overhanging branches, I watch her through the trees. As soon as she was asleep, I tossed my head again, flicking my tail and turning away, walking silently off into the forest. Once I was farther away, I lifted my legs up into a free trot, then a collected canter. After a few miles passed by behind me, I slowed, nearing the edge of the forest. Trotting out, I made my way to the silver stream, lowering my head to the cool water and taking a long drink. Grazing a while on the thick grass, took another drink from the stream before tuning to go back into the forest. Being careful to take the same trail In that I had taken on the way out, I made my way back to th clearing the mare was in. Slowing when I got close to it, I walked in circles around the clearing, leaving my scent everywhere before stepping boldly into the clearing, walking in a curved, zigzagging line. I stopped before the mare and stared down at her for a moment, watching her. Tossing my head, I stepped around her, walking crookedly away again. Once back under the cover of the trees, I moved away from her, laying down in a dense, crowded thicket. Now to just wait until morning. With an inaudible sigh, I closed my eyes, forcing my mind into sleep.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Wind Wind~
I wake up in the morning and open my eyes lazily, looking around I yawned and stand up stretching. "ahh thats better" I mumbled then stop looking around, wait something wasn't right. I take a deep breath then flatten my ear to my head what the hell!? that stallion was here!, I snorted and looked around again, his scent was everywhere! why was this stallion playing games with me? huffing I walk slowly after the scent only to stop short, it went in two different directions. "now what Wind?" I asked myself then shrugged walking to the left, I was going to find this stallion no matter what...
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:14 pm

At the sound of a voice shattering the silence of the forest, I pulled myself out of my reverie and lifted my head up, peering through the branches of the trees. It took but an instant to remember where iwas and what I was doing, andi slowly extended my forelegs before me, pulling myself to my feet. Shaking my head slightly, I watched the leaves and dirt from my tangled mane fall to the ground before looking back up and beginning to walk forward again towards the clearing, slowly, silently. My scent was everywhere, enveloping me entirely, concealing me in plain sight. When I finally stopped I could just see the mare through the trees, walking in the wrong direction, and I almost laughed, smiling insead. Mares were so easy.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Wild Wind~
walking slowly, my ears swivel around listening for the stallion to talk or something, surly he would stay and watch me get all confused. with a snort I stopped the scent was getting fainter, I growled under my breath "stupid stallion" turning around I huffed and start walking the other way. I get so far then I stopped short and take a deep breath, with a frown I looked around with a puzzled look, his scent was stronger but it was everywhere! "oh come on! this isn't funny anymore!" I called out then keep walking anyway
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:20 pm

I rolled my eyes as I watched the mare, shifting my weight from one hindleg onto the other without making a noise. "Come on, Mare, you don't exactly look like the oblivious type." I thoughtto myself, ears pricked inherent direction as she turned around and started walking towards me. "There you go." once she got almost to the tree line, I turned, lifting into a brisk, slow trot, making little noise that would be inaudible to her. When I turned myheadback and could not see her, I lifted my gait into a long-strided canter, no longer being quiet and knowig she would hear my retreat. For good measure I ran through a patch of dried leaves and jumped a log, following my path back to the meadow from which the stream ran.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Wild Wind~
I snorted and keep walking slowly trying to fallow his scent, my ears swivel around trying to pick up on any noise "yea know you could just stop already..." I mumbled to myself but I knew I wasn't going to stop, stopping a the tree line I looked around then taking a deep breath I step into the woods, wrinkling my nose again, his scent was strong and everywhere!. walking in slowly I take in his scent and try to fallow it the best I could. then I freeze for a sec hearing hoof beats running away, "there you are!" I canter after him now relying on my ears more then my nose.

(sorry it took so long, I had to help mom and so on....^.^)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:07 pm

(it's fine, I know the feeling. Sorry I haven't been on lately, we've been training for championships for two weeks in XC practice lately, and as soon as I get home I've just been falling straight asleep)

Very faintly I hear behind me the sound of pursing hoofbeats. Not even trying to hide my smirk, I speed up, moving quickly through the trees. Soon I emerged into the small meadow, not slowing or hesitating in my pace. My head swinging around I did a quick circle, digging my heels into the ground and running back under the trees about ten feet from where I had come out, leaving a trail that could only be followed exactly over my tracks.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next