Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun in the sun~

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fun in the sun~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun in the sun~

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Zander would occasionally ram into her- just as Zach was coming down too, and it created moans all around.
Boobs were groped and kissing was done. Zach was licking her back and humping like a great dane- was just as big too.
Zander exploded- getting the couch dirty in the process- but he didn't care. A little cum never hurt anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 pm

i moaned loudly as they both slam into me "god!" i cried whimpering kissing Zander hard and strong as Zach humped me like a dog, and it felt great! when he left Zander and i were going to have some fun. smirking into the kiss at the though, "Zander" i breathed out as he groped my breasts, "suck one...please" i whimpered out gripping the couch then gasping and panting as i get tight around Zander ever if he wasing really slamming into me, we all were covered in sweat and cum this was hot sex "faster Zach really go for it puppy" i breathed out as he humped me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 pm

The comment spurred him on and he humped like a man sized dog- fucking her ass as he exploded.
Zander did as he was told with no backtalk- He sucked on the nipple like a baby. Soft at first then raked his teeth down her teat. Zach was pushing them together because of the force of his thrusts. He grunted and continued-
Doggy style was both of their favorite positions.
Zach's arm then snaked down between her legs and massaged the connection of cock and crotch- shoving a finger in and messing with her cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm

i moaned and whimpered when Zach went harder and faster, "good....good boy" i moaned out then gasp as Zander sucks on my hard breast i almost wished i did have milk in them for him i wanted to know what that felt like, later i was going to return the favor. my eyes rolled back in my head from the pleasure that was going through me like a freakin drug, whimpering i bit my bottom lip as Zach messes with well us, i needed to do something, my hand snaked down and grabbed hold of Zanders cock, i start rubbing him whimpering and moaning from both of them....
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Zander smirked into her tit and sucked harder- biting and sucking. While Zach exploded for the fourth time- meaning his time was up. But he kept humping- lost in the craze of sex and pleasure. Zander caught his breath as his cock was played with. His hands reached behind her back and pulled her to him- cock going all the way in and he bounced her- breasts jiggling in the air as Zach got a better humping range.
He was blowing hard core, and wasn't gonna stop unless his cock dried up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm

i whimpered and closed my eyes as i play with Zanders cock, Zach releacsed into me for about the fourth time cum was running down my legs and onto Zander then he started dry humping me, but not that i was complaining, it felt great, i keep playing with Zanders cock wanting to suck him hard again or something, then i gasp as my hands get shoved away and he starts bouncing me, whimpering i grip his shoulders bouncing with him and grinding back against Zach the dog, then i groaned and throw my head back as i get tight around Zander, yeah good thing i was on the pill other wise i would be screwed,
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Zach breaks off and Sits down on a different couch- watching Zander and her fuck- which was so hot he started to wank off. Hands gripped his cock hard and he pulled. His eyes glued on to their body parts.
"Dude- after she's gone- we are so having sex." Zach said- smirking as he pulled and gripped- hot and smug looking.
Zander rolled his eyes- continuing to bounce her but didn't say anything to the effect that they wouldn't and that made Zach smile.
Zander grabbed her hips and pushed her down as he pushed up- going all the way to the hilt. He stopped and just let them sit there. Her squeezing and him sucking on her boob. Their connected parts were warm and if they moved even the slightest- it was like he was thrusting.
"God your so tight- I couldn't even get a mouse to climb in here." I said- talking dirty and feeling sexy.
I smirked up at her, and then massaged her butt and butthole.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 pm

panting i bounce with him better now that Zach was off, i moaned gripping his shoulders, hearing Zach i rolled my eyes and looked over at him "who said im leaving?" i breathed out then groaned as i slam down into him hard growing tighter but i wasnt going to climax yet, i sit on him and lean my head back as he sucks mt breast,i smirked and looked at him "yeah thats why im the greatest" i breathed out panting then sucked in a breath and moaned as he massages my butt, i start grinding against him, seeing how long he could take it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Her grinding was like setting fire to my penis- and it was amazing. I moaned into her tit, and bit harder than necessary. My hands held her in place as I bucked her and bounced her- not handling the friction of grinding well. I exploded before I even started bouncing.
Zach was jacking off- and my now had a puddle of cum on Zanders floor.
"Go home Zach- I'll call you later." Zach smiled and left without any hassle. Then again he didn't bother to clean up the mess. I smirked and stood up with a little difficulty.
"Now that he's gone- wanna have some fun in the bed- or on the stairs?" I asked, her pussy still connected to my cock as I walked and thrust into her. Making me moan and groan.
I stopped at the stairs- and if I didn't get an answer soon I might just have started pounding her on the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 pm

i smirked at him moaned then wince a little when he bite on it hard, but i keep grinning into him putting on presser, he teased me like there was no tomorrow, revenge was a bitch and this was just the start, i though then start bouncing with him again, i went up then slammed down into him, as he dove in deeper, i moaned then wave small to Zach then squealed when he stood up stilll holding me and still in me. i trow my arms out to balance myself then groaned softly, gripping his shoulders again i looked at the stairs then to him "bed my back is still ore from the tree" i tell him wigging around to feel him move in me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 pm

As I walked up the stairs- I fucked her. Cause my legs would move her and then in turn my cock would lengthen and such. I got up the steps and went into my room- a little light blue room with a four post bed- dark trimmings and all. I smirked and set her on the bed and regrettably pulled out.
I went over to my chest of drawers- and pulled out the last drawer. I was an only child and my dad already knew about these- we just kept them hidden from mom.
It was full of sex toys.
"Pick one, huh." I said, gesturing- not knowing what she liked. My cock was still perky from all it's attention it'd been getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 pm

i whimpered as he carrys me put the stairs gripping his shoulders, then when he laid me down i let out aa sigh as he pulled out, sitting up onto my elbows i watch him and smirked "nah you pick first Zan, i pretty much like anything, beside the handcuffs" i add then smirked at him and played with myself biting my lip
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 pm

"Hmmm. I don't know." I said- rummaging around and trying to find something good. Then I found it.
"Here we go!" I said- smiling as I pulled out a string with balls on it going from large to small. "One of my favorites." I said, smirking and walking over to her. I sat inbetween her legs.
"You know what this is?" I asked, not waiting for a response- I jumped on the bed.
I picked her up and put her laying face down with her ass in the air. That's where the balls were going. I started with the smallest, and I shoved the little grape sized ball up her ass and then the slightly larger one followed. Then another. Then it starts to get fun- because the nerves are raw and the next ball is bigger than her ass hole. I smirked and shoved it in, while fingering it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 pm

i watch him amused still playing with myself then raised my brows at the one he picked...he would i though then started to nod when he pcked me up and lays me on the bed my ass in the air face into a pillow, i whimpered and gritt my teeth at the pain yet pleasure from it "Zan....." i trail ff with a whimper
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 pm

I smirked hearing her. It got me hard, but I ignored it for a moment and shoved the next three balls in. the last was the biggest- as big as a golf ball. But when it was it- the butt plug was set.
Then I rolled her over and entered her pussy- letting my cock hit her walls and jiggle the anal balls around. It would be a lot of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:59 pm

i whimpered gritting my teeth from the pain and pleasure then let out a yelp when he rolled me over and slammed into me, i moaned and grip the bed waves of pleasure washing over me, i could fee the balls in my ass and now it felt good, whimpering i looked at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:05 pm

I smirked and started to make out with her- hard. I thrust and groaned into her, letting my cock feel the balls from the next tunnel over. I held her close to my body as I fucked her, rubbing our bodies together to create the friction we needed to get a good thing going. Every now and then- with a few thrusts I would tug at the balls- making a jolt go through her.
Then I lifted her legs and put them over my shoulders- and fucked her harder and longer. It was even better than ass fucking.
"Gahh! Your so deep!" I moaned, and started playing with her breasts. "So tight! FUCk! I want to do this all night."
Which was close to the truth- it was almost nine at night. My parents weren't due home till about nine the next night.
So I fucked her without a care in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:15 pm

i kiss him hard moaning and whimpering into his mouth as he slammed into me hard and fast, i was so wet that my juices where spilling out all ov us the smell of hot sex filled my nose and the room, then i yelped and moaned long each time he tugged on the balls, my legs where now on his back and i curled my toes letting out a scream from pleasure when he slammed into me, "yeah...." i breathed out the moaned rolling my eyes into the back of my head was i climax, this time it was longer and juices spilled out along with some pee, panting i whimpered gripping the bed "we are going to do this all night" i breathed out spreading my legs out more for him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 pm

I smirked and agreed- spurting into her hard. I groaned as I road her climax. It was pure pleasure.
"Alright- you turn." I said, pulling out and lying prone on the bed. I pulled out the balls in her ass- and tossed them on the floor.
"Anything in the drawer is up for grabs." I said- smirking sexily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:22 pm

sorry can i join

Last edited by Heaven with tinkerbell on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:25 pm

I moaned and whimpered as I climax then when he pulled out I sit up catching my breath, with a dirty grin on my face "alright" I purred out then laughed lightly "what if I don't need toys?" I asked, crawling down the bed I stop at his cock and bend down and kiss it softly "paybacks a bi*ch baby" I cooed out then run my tongue across his cock
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 pm

(I hope you don't mind if we continue from my long absence....)

I lay, spent as she crawled towards my cock. It lifted on its own and met her as she kissed it. Pure pleasure. I gripped her head and forced her to my dick.
"Yeah, a bitch." I said, smiling as I groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm

(nope I don't mind and we all missed ya )

with a smug look I slowly drag my teeth across his cock, his hand was pressed and tangled into my hair, then I start sucking on him as my tongue slides across him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:43 pm

I groaned with a smile on my face. i was quite alright with no sex toy's. Maybe next time. I had to smirk at that. She felt so I already started dribbling pre-cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 pm

sucking harder on his cock I bob my head and then take his balls in my hand and start massaging them as I swallow the pre-cum still sucking hard and rolling my tongue around it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum