Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun in the sun~

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fun in the sun~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun in the sun~

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

i let out a softly sigh when he pulled out as i pel myself away frm the counter, when he turned me around i grinned then bit my bottom lip as he rubbed his cum in and around my pussy, i wrapped my arms around his neck when our lips met and couldnt help but squeal as we fall to the ground, i gently pulled my lips away hearing him pohne and nodded "yeah answer it" i say giggling at his face

(yeah sure)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:46 pm

I smiled at her- glad that she was okay with even the thought of getting caught. I reach ed over- not leaving the ground and received the phone.
Zach[b]
It read, and I let out a laugh. And answered, rubbing her inner thigh.
"What's up, man?" I questioned, trying to play it cool.
"Nothing much- just seeing an interesting sight." He responded- sounding almost out of breath.
"Why ya callin?" I questioned him, looking over at my fuck at the moment. And shrugged my shoulders.
"You know how your backdoor to the kitchen is glass..." He trailed off, and I looked up startled to see him out side on his phone- with a tent in his pants. He'd been watching it all.
"Fuck-" I said, hanging up on him and grabbing a towel off the counter and covering my parts.
Opening the back door I questioned him.
"What the fuck man?"

Zach:
I had come over to Zanders house to hang out- watch the game that was going to be coming on- when I see her being fucked up the ass on the counter. I stared wide eyed as Zander did things I'd never even thought of doing to a girl I was drilling. Then my pants started to get tight and I realized I was watching the way her mouth formed an 'O' and how her tits were pinched and her boobs bouncing. I tried the door- but they didn't hear- so I called.
Now Zander looked pissed.
"I won't tell you parents if I can get in on it." I threatened, looking her over as she sat on the floor. How'd Zander manage to do it?
Zander looked back at her-
"It's up to her."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:01 pm

i looked at him leaning back against the counter, my legs spread out in front of me my hair fell out of the bun so it was a crazy frizzy mess of res hair now , leaning over i try to listen to him convo then bite my bottom lip as he rubbed my inner tight "Zander...." i warned trailing off listening to him talk to his friend, i looked at him confused then turn my head to the backdoor and burst out laughing seeing his friend with a hard-on, mmmm it was hot too i though laughing then i looked over at Zander with a slutty grin "im cool with it only if after two or three rounds he leaves, so we can have fun" i say not moving from my spot on the floor
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Zander smiled wide- laughing as he saw her sitting so exposed.
"Lock the door, huh Zach?" I said, as I crawled onto the ground- on top of her as she lay there. I couldn't help but shove my cock into her- kissing her fervently.
Zach did lock the door, and was quick with removing his clothes. He had on a shirt and swim-trunks. With a smile, he lifted us both off the ground and went behind her- thrusting into her ass. Zander was a little angry- but made up for it with his kissing and thrusting. Which made her go farther onto Zachs dick- which was somehow bigger than his. Then when Zach thrust- it was the saw vice versa. He was playing with her boobs, fucking and titty twisting.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:17 pm

i laughed then smiled wrapping my arms around Zanders neck sucking in a breath as he rammed into me, i groaned as i kiss him hard, slowly my head slid down to his shoulders gripping then hard, then i give a yelp as Zach rammed into my ass, oh god he was huge bigger then Zander, i whimpered biting down on Zanders lip as i get pounded into from both sides squished between to top guys , moaning loudly into Zanders mouth i dig my finger nails into his skin as Zach plays with my breasts, i give a whimper and moan as with Zachs help Zander rams into my G-spot, "oh god boy!" i cried when our lips parted
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Zander smirked in pleasure as he panted and moaned. Shoving in hard just as sack did- giving her twice the pleasure.
"I'm gonna explode!" Zander screamed followed by zach's throaty roar of pleasure. Zach was squeezing and fondling her tits so much they were harder than diamonds and glistening as we both touched her- making her sweat.
Zander was in her mouth- all over her face.
Just as he was finishing his explodion he pulled out and spewed all over her chest and breasts.
Now she was glistening, sticky, and hot as a fuck.
Zach was still fucking her- but moved her around so he was sideways fucking her.
"God- she's tight!."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:28 pm

i moaned as Zander yelled, i climax whimpering gripping Zanders shoulders, the pleasure was taking over like a drug in my body, from both of the pounding into me and Zach fonding my breast, i knew they were hard and i wanted one or both of then to suck them a thin layer of sweat as over my body, then Zander pulled out and spills his cum all over my chest, grinning i release his shoulder with one hand and get some on my fingers and lick it off moaning as Zach still went on, i was tight "you know you love it" i breathed out as i reach over and pinched his ass
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Zander- caught in the moment- shoved her head toward his dirty cock. "Suck it." He commanded, gripping her hair.
Zach was now on his back with her ass and his dick connected, but now he could bounce her and fondle her boobs. With one of the hands fondling her boobs- he stroked her pussy, shoving a finger or two in and messing around until he found her bud and massaged it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:36 pm

i looked up at Zander now sitting on Zachs cock as he bounced me, i moaned then take his cock in my mouth and start sucking on it hungrily bobbing my head up and down then my eyes rolled back and i moaned with cock in my mouth as Zach fingered me, i whimpered and sucking Zanders cock one breast was free and i wanted one to suck it, sucking hungrily i looked up at Zander with a smirk seeing that he was holding back, i all but sucked faster like i was a baby and it was my bottle as Zach rams into my ass
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 pm

"Gaha." Zander moaned- shoving her against his cock hard- so she was face to face with abs and cock. Zach was still pounding and groping. Then There was a groan from him- he had exploded again.
"Let's. Move. To. The. Bed." He panted between breathes- "or at least couch."
I agreed and let her go from her blow job, helping her up from Zach's cock. I started walking toward the living rooms couch. Thank god it was comfy and white- it would hide the stains for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:45 pm

i moaned sucking Zander as Zach released into me, i could feel the come run down onto him, hearing him i nodded still sucking my chest heaving as i try to breath sucking, i take his blow job and swallowed, i take out his cock then with his help stand up panting for air "yeah sound good" i breathed out fallowing Zander, i looked at the couch and smirked hmmm what to do what to do i thought absentmindedly playing with my left breast still trying to catch my breath
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm

That's when I started getting the hots for Zach.
"Wanna watch a show?" I asked her, leaning closer to zach and capturing his lips. He was shocked- but still on his high, leaned into the kiss. I grabbed his dick and turned him around. Hell this might be the only time I'd get to fuck a guy.
I leaned him over the coffee table and started to ass fuck him. He was tighter than the whole fifth grade class- who I happened to have fucked. Even the teacher after getting out of school. He was tight and dry- warm and so very comforting.
"Gagh!" I screamed, pounding him into the table as I grabbed and grabbed his balls.
I really had never thought of myself as gay- but this was some good sex.
I wasn't sure what she was doing- but I wanted her in on the acting so i beckoned for a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:00 pm

i looked at him dropping my breast and smirked "sure" i say flopping down on the couch, i spread my legs out laughing as i watch him kiss Zach then watch him pound into Zach, i dip my finger into myself playing as i watch them, "how dose it feel Zach?" i asked giggling then smirked at Zander when he wanted a kiss "nuh uh this is my show babe" i purred out still fingering myself watching them getting hot and horny again.....hmmmm i wanted to feel Zach in me he was bigger then Zander and i wanted him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Zach grabbed her hand- and pulled her under him. Her ass was the first thing he saw so he stabbed at it with his dick. Perfect. He humped her as Zander humped him. Zander didn't care either way and just continued his ass fucking- while reaching and molesting her tits. He decided- if he was going to be gay- he might as well do it right.
"Zach." He called, and watched as his friend turned his head in time for him to shove his tongue in his mouth and make out with him- fucking him the whole time. Zach just continued his pounding smiling into the kiss.
"Gahahhh!" He screamed as Zander came in his ass and he came in Her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 pm

i laughed as Zach grabbed my hand and pulled me under him, giving out a squeak when he rammed back into my ass, i moaned and reach behind and gripped his sides, moaning i closed my eyes then cried out when Zach released into my ass, i could feel the cum run down my legs and dripping onto the floor, there would be a hell of a mess to pick up but i didnt care "Zach..." i breathed out panting for air "pound into my hole this time" i breathed out as my hand slipped down and massaged around his cock and balls
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Zach- still making out with Zander turned her around and banged her hole. Pussy was tight as he rammed. Zander stopped thrusting a while a go- just letting zach clench him.
"Gahhh" Was the moans around the room. Everyone was fondling everyone else and it was great.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:18 pm

i make a squeak sound as he slammed into me, "your huge!" i breathed out gripping his shoulders, my nails cutting into his skin, i was pressed against him moaning and whimpering sweat covered all of us but hell i was a horny girl today
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Then both boys exploded onto their respective partners. Each laying limp for a moment- enjoying the feeling.
Zander pulled out first stretching.
Then Zach got off of the red head and asked. " Can I stay for a few more rounds?"
Zander smirked- wanting to try out his new love of cock. He eyed Zach's piece- wanting nothing more than to suck on it or have him suck him off.
"If you have me a blow job." Zander said- sitting on the couch- with his tool hanging out.
(Would you play zach for this part? lol it's be awkward if it was just me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:27 pm

i let out a moaned then looked at them panting for air, when Zach stepped out of me i looked at them and rolled my eyes boys once they found somthing new thats all they did, i flop down on the couch my legs spread out as i look at them with my brows raise "god if you too go gay theres going to be alot of pissed girls out there"

Zach~
i looked at Zander and grinned "that i can do" i say walking to him and kneeling down to his cock, then hearing the red head i looked at her and smirked "nah baby,im still straight" i say then before Zander could say a thing i shoved him into my mouth and start sucking
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Zander wasn't sure he was actually going to do it- but when he did. Gosh- it was like a hurricane in his cock. Zander grabbed his head and pushed him farther along moaning.
"Yeah- I'm not gay. I just found out guy's are fun to fuck too." I panted, straining and pulling as he jacked me off. I looked at the red heads pussy wishing I could do something with it- but she was a bit too far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Zach~
i chuckled hearinghim and suck hard on his cock like i would eat out a chick, i reach my hand up and massage his balls might as well go all out, i thought as i sucked hard on him then smirked feeling him about to go

Kate~
i rolled my eyes and crawled over to Zander "but i wanna have fun too" i say pouting, i would straddle his lap but Zachs head was in the way, still on my hands and knees i looked at him with a pout my breast dangling
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Out of breath- I grabbed her and pressed her close and kissed her- bucking into Zach's mouth. I grabbed and molested her boobs- titty twisting and sucking on her bottom lip. Then Zach would do something and I would gasp- opening my mouth wide enough for her tongue to go in unhindered. My one hand was still pushing his head into my 8====D O:. Like so.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Kate~
i smirked when he pressed me against him then whimpered as he attacks my breasts, then my lips lock his and i kiss him hard, then when he gasp i dive my tongue into his mouth and feel him through my tongue

Zach~
i keep sucking hard and messin with his balls as he pushed my head more into him, then when he went i swallowed it,hmm it tasted pretty good, i thought then lifted my head up watching them

(haha you wanna play him again? lol)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Zach got up on the couch once he was done- and got behind her- positioning at her hole. Then he drove it in, and got into a nice stable rhythm as Zander lay on the couch and pulled her on top of him. His cock already embedded in her pussy. He was kissing and groaning into her- while Zach was just doggy styling it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 pm

i kiss Zander my tongue trying to reach the back of his throat then i suck in a breath as Zach enters my tight hole "oh god!" i cried into Zanders mouth then moaned as Zach humped me like a dog, i wanted to whine like a dog but my mouth as full of Zander and i loved it, groaning and whimpering gripping the couch
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum