Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun in the sun~

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fun in the sun~ Empty Fun in the sun~

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Kate~
laying on my beach towel on my stomach socking up the sun, i was almost purring from the pleasure from soaking up the sun, i was like a cat when it came to laying in the sun. sighing happily i rolled over and sit up looking around, pulling my reddish black hair into a messy bun i looked around the beach, then stand up fixing my black bikini that had neon splatters all over it. i sighed now getting bored. i wanted to have some fun, meet some people and have some fun. i though as i bend down picking up my sunglasses, putting on my white frame sunglasses i looked around scanning the beach for something to do, but there was hardly anyone here.

LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fun in the sun~ Empty Re: Fun in the sun~

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 pm

It was a beautiful day. The sun was hot, the birds were chirping quietly, and Zander was looking at himself in his mirror at home. His black swim trunks came down to just a little above his knees and he had a well tones stomach from a summer of volley ball and running with his friend, Anthony. His black hair fell into his eyes as he told the mirror. "You the man."
today was his designated beach day and he was quite looking forward to babe watching. And since the sun was out- today was going to be good pickings.
He drove his little green jeep wrangler to one of the most well known beaches and decided to set up encampment as close to the hottest girl he could find.
Which just happened to be one with red hair, black and neon bikini, and a kicking ass. Which of course was important in his very narrow mind.
He started his way over and saw it was just his luck that most other spots were huge and hogging a lot of space- so next to her was the only place he could be.He grinned- Just his day.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Kate~
i huffed finding nothing to do, grumbling under my breath i sit back down on my towel leaning back on my hands my legs stretched out in front of me, i leaned my head and groaned, god i was going to die of boredom! sighing i reach over and flip on my radio and then grinned hearing Three Day's Grace "Over and Over" playing, i turn it up and closed my eyes listening to it singing it softly, my foot tapping to the beat.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:12 pm

She was listening to music as Zander set up his blanket. He made sure to flick it just right so that the shadow fell over her face- blocking the sun momentarily. The towel settled nicely into the sand as he dropped his backpack next to it. He smirked and rummaged around for the sunscreen.
Yes, sunscreen. Nobody should be out in the sun without it. And he wanted his body perfect- not cancer infested.
He sat on his towel and rubbed the sunscreen all over- face, arms, legs,and chest. He had forgotten he had no one to put sunscreen on his back and he smiled while turning to the girl asking the girl. He wasn't sure if her music was still on.
"Could you help me with my sunscreen.?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Kate~
i barly open one eyes when someone moved next to me, then for a sec i couldnt feel my glorious sun, i opened my eyes just when he moved then snorted softly and closed then again tuning out the beach noise listening to my music, but apparently i could still hear him, i pulled out a ear bud and looked at him with a 'you've gotta be kidding me' look then rolled my eyes and shrugged "sure?" i said leaning over and grabbing the bottle, sitting up i looked at him "where do ya want it?" i asked then perch my sunglasses on top of my head looking at in waiting for him to talk, hmmm he wasnt bad look i've seen hotter but still he was pretty damn hot
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ah. Thanks." I said- flashing a smirk and letting her ask where she wanted the sunscreen.
"On my back- arms not long enough and all." I joked, turning around and facing toward an obscenely dressed woman who was trying to catch my eye. Then she winked and I almost gagged. I was overjoyed that the hot little red head had decided to help me out. I really was concerned for my skin- as any god teenager should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Kate~
i looked at him and rolled my eyes smiling small "riiiiight" i say then scoot over a little more then squirt a little into my hand and then start rubbing it onto him back, "im Kate or Katie by the way" i said then finish rubbing the sunscreen onto his back "there done" i say wiping my hand on the beach towel, i pulled out my other ear bud and looked at him my fly-aways in my face, i smirked and lean back onto my elbows "sooo"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:18 pm

"Thanks a bunch." I said smiling charmingly at her. "Can't have my back getting burned now, can I?" I asked- laughing a little as I leaned back on my towel also- trying in vain to forget the older woman who had been eying me.
"Soo." I repeated. smiling shyly at her. She really was pretty cute. red hair up in a messy bun- seems like she doesn't care much for being perfect all the time. That was nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Kate~
i chuckled and nodded "no problem" i say then looked out at the water then back to him and laughed lightly "so you didnt tell me your name" i said then push back the fry-aways from my face then looked him over with a slight smirk, ok so i wanted to have some fun witch out end up going down hill but, maybe i wanted that. ah what the hell, i lean over closer to him looking at him, i got the vibe he wanted the same thing i wanted so why not push it along?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Zander
My heart picked up a beat.
"I'm Zander- I said, laughing along with her. Then she started getting closer to me. That was fast. I smiled at her and leaned closer to her also- seeing her eyes as she pushed her sunglasses down. Her face was cute and just a tad tom-boyish. That was fine with me. She was hot, and seemed to be a good person. Helping a random stranger with sunscreen. We weren't more than a few inches apart by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Kate~
i smiled "Zander...cool name" i tell him then looked at him pushing my sunglasses down to look at him better, ok so he was really hot, and maybe i wanted to kiss him, i thought then bit my lower lip as his hot breath lingers on my face, "sooo...?" i trailed off my gazing looking down at his lips then back at his eyes ,whoa girl you need to slow this down..
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:09 pm

"My mom thought so too." I said, smirking as I watched just where her eyes lingered. Well- here goes nothing. I leaned forward a little more and soon we were lip-on-lip contact. I watched her reaction closely- and wondered if this was what' she'd wanted. She had been sending the messages pretty strong- so I continued kissing her- sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Kate~
i laughed then when his lips met mine my eyes widen then slowly closed as i return the kiss, a soft sweet kiss, i let out a small soft groan leaning closer into him, god know i wanted to know what he tasted like, how his tongue felt against mine. slowly i reach over and slid on hand into his shaggy hair wanting more now
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:19 pm

My hands cupped her face as she reciprocated my affection. Her hands ruffling my hair felt amazing, and I hoped my mouth to bit her lip- gaining access and licking her mouth hungrily.
Someone behind me made a noise of disgust and something about teens these days. My unoccupied hand went to her waist to pull her closer. And lean her against my own stomach.
(Be back later tonight)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Kate~
kissing him as my fingers get tangled into his hair, slowly i open my mouth feeling him lick my lips hungrily, then i nibble/suck on his bottom lip, pressed up against him sideways on his towel....i think i couldnt think straight with him lips on mine,pressed against him,i let out a groan in the kiss wanting way more now, our legs become tangled as i slowly rub my leg against his thigh ignoring the disgusted words and huffs from other people
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:52 pm

I broke away to pant- and smile at the amazing woman I was kissing.
"Wanna go back to my place?" I asked, gesturing towards the parents covering their kids eyes and yelling/ glaring at us. I just smiled- wanting to feel more of her.
We were tangled up- her legs with mine. And no lie- I was starting to get hard. I don't think I would have been able to stop myself from having sex on that beach- willing or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Kate~
i looked at him catching my breath with a slutty little grin, god i was getting horny, "sure" i purred out then looked around at the people and blushed slightly trying to detangle myself from him, i wasnt one for PDA but ha i was with him, sitting up i looked at him my hair falling out of the messy bun i put it in and my sunglasses fell off sometime in our make out, grabbing then i shove them in my bag and looked at him with a grin, yup i was going to have sex with someone i just met, ah hell with it i was so horny right now i could careless
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:10 pm

I smiled at her reply. And thought to myself, SCORE. She was hot and I knew she was going to be one for good hot sex.
I was happy my parents were out of town- no one to come in on us. I grabbed her hand as she finished grabbing her stuff. I had my towel in one hand and was heading full speed back to my car. Then I realized- I wouldn't care if I drove just a little whiles away and got it on in the car. It would be different- and I liked different.
I smirked as I kissed her hard before pulling back and getting in the car and unlocking the other side for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Kate~
quickly i gather up my thing then rushed with him to his car, luckily i took the bus to the beach today, i smiled to myself then when he kissed me i pressed my body against his and smirked in the kiss feeling him get hard, oh this was going to be fun, when he pulled away he left me breathless and ever more hot and bothered, i slid into his car adjusting my bikini top, when i realized my breast where falling out of it, i smirked to myself then lean over to him and start kissing his neck as he drove just for the fun of it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:28 pm

I'd decided on a little place I know- secluded and sunny. I smirked as I pulled out of the parking place- making my way at least ten over the speed limit.
Then she started kissing my neck and I couldn't help but see out of the corner of my eye her boobs sticking out. I couldn't resist as she tried to distract me- which was working only slightly. I grabbed one of her boobs and kneaded lightly, clenching the steering wheel hard and pulling off at a secluded exit. Trees were in the way but I easily dodged them- continuing to massage her boob and keep her mind off kissing me.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Kate~
i smirked against his neck as i keep kissing it hen i nip at him lightly, then feeling his hand on my boob i suck in a small breath and bit my bottom lip as he kneads my breast, i let out a soft groaned "god you know what your doing" i breathed out into his ear, i couldnt think straight as he toys with me, my eyes half closed as i let out another small moan, slowly very slowly i inch my hand to his pants rubbing his inner thigh, it was all i could thikn about doing with him doing this to me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:36 pm

As soon as she started touching my inner thigh- I started slowing down till I was at a complete stop. We weren't anywhere beautiful but it was secluded. I muttered. "Fuck it." Grinning as I pushed her hand lower as I leaned over her seat and mine to kiss her. As we kissed I pushed the lever to push the chair back- it was practically a bed now. I straddled her and kissed her lips hard and then her neck- traveling downward.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Kate~
i smirked seeing what i was doing to him, it was my turn to tease, i kept rubbing his inner thigh untill he stopped and moved my hand to his tool, i gently brush my fingers on him "with pleasure" i purred back then get lost in his lips as he kissed me i suck on his bottom lip then i looked up at him with a grin as he straddled me, i kissed him hungrily then tilt my head to the side as he kissed my neck, my hand slipps into his pants to get to him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 pm

My breath caught.god damn. I thought to myself- as she grabbed me. I moaned into her neck and moved back up to her mouth- kissing and licking. I smirked into the kiss and then shoved my hands up her shirt- till it was over her chest and I was grabbing and massaging her boobs. I was getting hard- turned on and all I wanted to do was fuck her silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Kate~
i gently take him in my hand and smirked when he moaned into my neck, then i kiss him hard my tongue slids into his mouth as i taste him getting even more horny, sucking in a breath when he reaches my breasts, moaning i start rubbing his tool as he got harder
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum