Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P r i s o n e r [R]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

P r i s o n e r  [R] - Page 3 Empty Re: P r i s o n e r [R]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:13 am

I spun around to Blazakin,"Why don't you come over here and say that again! I'll rip your throat out!" I growled angrily. Yes prisoners didn't deserve treatment like pack members, but they were still wolves... I watched Blazakin lumber away, and I spat after him,"Go comb your fur you wuss!" I padded up to Nazi,"Okay... that's enough." When I was gonna discuss something with Kyzer, that's when the shit started to fly. I growled at him, and snapped around so I was facing him,"Oi~ Get your stinking self away from me! I saw Kyzer attacked out of the corner of my eye, and I tried to get in his way. But I was to late... The fight had already begun.

(Sorry for the English accent in my writing, if you can tell... I pick up on accents easy, and then I end up writing with them...Crying or Very sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:47 am

Kyzer had beaten Nazi. He was the largest and strongest Guard in the pack. "If I find you treating her like your toy again I WILL kill you!" Kyzer threatened. Aurath roared and bashed Kyzer into the cave, clawing him in the face. Nazi limped off, scowling angrily. "The only wolf to stand up for my daughter is me!" Aurath snarled, his blue eyes blazing angrily. Kyzer glared at Aurath in disgust.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:26 am

I watched the fight, growling every other minute. I grabbed Nazi's scruff and pulled him away, afraid he would get really hurt. And if he got really hurt, I would be in trouble. I threw him away, as I saw my father coming. I almost smirked at how mad he was. I got a little angry though, at the way he treated Kyzer. "Aren't you going to get Nazi? Thats not the first time he's done that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 pm

"I will be speaking to Nazi. But as for you... GET IN THE DEN!" Aurath roared, shoving Kyzer back in the den before pulling Nazi into his own den to talk. Kyzer growled, hating how he was being treated. Kyzer turned his head away, laying down to rest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:23 pm

(Sorry for the wait... I was grounded...)
I growled low in my chest, baring my fangs at my dad. Then I walked back to my post, my fur ruffled, and standing on end. I was so bad I could hardly breathe. With each breath my legs shivered, and I started panting. I calmed myself down a little, and walked back to Kyzer. "Hey? You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Kyzer lifted his head and nodded, flickering his tail. "I'm fine. Just sore is all." Kyzer replied, yawning slightly. He was worn out. "Uh, Adolie." Kyzer called, standing up. "During the night while everyone is sleeping, would you like to hang out in the forest?" Kyzer asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:20 pm

I smiled,"Okay... that's good." As I went to walk away, I heard my name, and turned my head back around. At his question my front lip instinctively curled, but I stopped myself from snarling. i remembered this was Kyzer, my friend. I nodded,"Yes... I would like that. If you are sure?" I said tilting my head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Kyzer smiled, nodding softly. "I'm sure. We'll go after everyone is asleep." Kyzer replied, laying back down. Lotus looked at Kyzer, "You are putting yourself at much risk." Lotus told him, his blue eyes serious. Kyzer sighed. "I know." Kyzer growled, turning his head the other way to rest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:29 pm

My eyes opened a little more than normal,"Okay. Tonight then..." I then turned, and began to patrol on my rounds. I growled at Blazakin, and stalked off a bit faster. The growl had no meaning, except for 'Stay Away'. I smiled slightly as I thought of tonight, but the smile was gone as I thought of the risk.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:39 pm

That night, Kyzer had snuck out of the den successfully and padded with Adolie into the forest. "Okay, no peeking." Kyzer growled, leading her to a place. "Okay. Open them." Kyzer said, looking at the beautiful waterfall in front of them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 pm

After night had fallen, I waited patently for Kyzer. My stomach swirled because I was scared we would get caught. When I finally saw him, I smiled. I closed my eyes, and let him lead me around. Finally, I opened my eyes when he said to open them. I smiled, and gazed up at the beautiful waterfall. Had this always been there? I had never seen or heard of it before...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Kyzer smiled softly and looked over at her. "Like it?" Kyzer asked, his dark brown eyes meeting hers. "There's a cave behind the waterfall." Kyzer told her, leading her up the stone path to the cave. It had a blossom tree inside that led up through the roofless top, and crystals surrounded the cave. There was a small stream that ran around the tree.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:59 pm

I looked amazed, but didn't say a word till we got inside the cave. i gazed up at the beautiful tree,"I love it." i gasped. I smiled again, and walked up to the river flowing around the tree. I lapped up some water,"Wow! It's really cold!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:19 pm

"Before I was in-prisoned, I came here often." Kyzer told her, looking up at the bright stars. "About Lotus. He can't be granted freedom. You know the rule. A prisoner can only be freed if it beats the Alpha in a fight." Kyzer said softly. He lapped up a bit of water himself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm

My head tilted back to look at Kyzer,"Yes... I know. But there are exceptions to every rule." I said smiling a little. "Lotus has done his time. And far more than what was needed. A good leader must show pity to those who are honest and loyal... That is one thing my father, is not good at." I said seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum