Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P r i s o n e r [R]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

P r i s o n e r  [R] Empty P r i s o n e r [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:00 pm

P r i s o n e r  [R] Wolf3

Kyzer was harshly shoved into a den by 4 other wolves as they snarled at him. "This is where you belong. And this is where you will stay... Forever." One of them growled, leaving the other three to guard the cave. Kyzer was captured, and brought here earlier that morning when he tried stealing food. Kyzer flattened his ears and began to wash himself until he noticed a much older wolf next to him. "Well, sonny. Looks like you finally got caught, eh Kyzer?" The old gray wolf rasped. "How do you know my name?" Kyzer growled for an answer, stomping a paw. The gray male shook his massive head, "Ah, I know all of the great thieves in the valley. My name is-" The wolf's words were cut off by him falling asleep. Kyzer growled swatting the old fleabag. "Hey! What's your name!?" Kyzer barked as the old male awoke. "Its Lotas." The wolf growled his answer. "How long have you been here?" Kyzer asked, much calmer this time. The old brute sighed. "Eight years, I've been here. I am twelve right now." Lotas replied, his raspy voice cracking. Kyzer's eyes widened as he was told on what these wolves did to prisoners. "If you misbehave yourself, great pain will reach you. Not just from the pack members, but Alpha Aurath as well." Lotas told Kyzer. "What did you do to get here Kyzer?" Lotas asked, his blue eyes glistening. Kyzer looked at his paws in shame. "I am not proud of what I have done over the years. I stole from this pack, from other packs, and I have killed other wolves." Kyzer replied shamefully, his dark brown eyes meeting Lotas' blue.

----

Hours passed and Kyzer's hunger was over-taking his mind. "Hey Kytey! Time to eat!" One of the cave guards growled. Kyzer glared at the brute, "Bout' time. And its Kyzer." He replied as Kyzer was thrown a young doe. Kyzer dove into it hungrily, his teeth ripping through the flesh. Kyzer finished his meal, and his eyes fluttered as he spotted a beautiful fae. "Who is that?" Kyzer asked Lotas. "Oh her! I'm not so sure. I know she's the Alpha's Daughter. But you might want to make your move on the lady." Lotas replied. "Wow...." Kyzer whispered. 'She must be a guard.' He thought. Kyzer's mind was flooded with thoughts. How could a female like her fall in love with a prisoner of the Tribe of Whirlwind? Kyzer snook out of the den, and padded right up to Adolie. "H-Hi." He greeted shyly, his Mexican accent flowing handsomely. "Name's Kyzer. And you are?" Kyzer said, putting on a smile. Aurath watched this from his den, growling lowly. Though he wanted to see his Daughter's reaction first.

(Okay so I'm looking for a female. She must be a bit hard-headed, and a Guard. Her father is Alpha Aurath. And please have a two paragraph post for your first, and please be active. Anyone advanced may join!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

P r i s o n e r  [R] Empty Re: P r i s o n e r [R]

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Adolie
I rolled my eyes as I was told my father wanted me. "What?" I asked annoyed. Aurath, my father growled. Lose your attitude, pup." I rolled my eyes again, as I had wanted to go hunting. I sighed,"What is it you need, father?" I asked more politely. He nodded at my change. "I feel you need more responsibility, if you are going to take on the role as Alpha someday. So I have made arrangements for you to have extra training, and you will also take part in having to guard the prisoners."
I looked at him, my eyes wide." Guard the prisoners?!?! That's Omega work!" I growled furiously. My father growled and bit my muzzle,"You will learn to talk to your elders with respect!" He said harshly. I winced, and backed away nodding. I hated him! I walked toward where we kept the prisoners, and felt my hair rise on end. Why did I have to do this? I walked up to the main wolf that guarded, and asked who I should help. He told me to go to the far end, and guard the new prisoner. I nodded, and quietly padded that way. Why me? I asked myself again. Just as I was about to line up, the wolf I was supposed to be guarding escaped and ran right up to me. I gaped at him, completely surprised.
I growled and attacked him. "Hey to yourself!" i growled harshly. I pinned him, and looked down threatening him to do anything. I had been trained since I was 2 months old to fight, and was one of the best in our pack. "What are you doing out?" I asked, trying not to draw attention. I could feel my father's eyes glaring at me, but I ignored him. Even if I didn't like the job, I would do it. And I would give my 100%. That's just how I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Kyzer only chuckled, his Mexican accent strong but handsome. "Calm down Adolie." Kyzer replied, not taking any offense from her harsh tone. The massive wolf was clawed in the face by another male. A dark brown one with blue eyes, and the same size as Kyzer. "You dare speak to my daughter!? I should kill you now!" The male snarled. 'He must be the Alpha.' Kyzer thought for a moment as he studied the massive brute. "Get in the cave!" He roared. Kyzer groaned. As he walked by Adolie he gave a smile, and winked at her. "Kyzer look out!" Lotas yowled. Too late... The Alpha known as Aurath had knocked Kyzer to the ground. "Don't you EVER do that again. You hear?" Aurath growled. Kyzer nodded and sneered, but made it look like he was fearful. All though, Kyzer was probably the bravest wolf Lotas has ever seen. Kyzer stalked into the den, and licked his wound. "You ought to be careful." Lotas growled. Kyzer gazed over at the elderly wolf and sighed. "I know." Kyzer replied. 'Why does it matter if I'm an outlaw?' Kyzer thought angrily, his dark brown eyes blazing with fury. "I have learned not to mess with Aurath, Kyzer. He is very over-protective of his daughter." Lotas explained, his gray-white fur prickling. "I noticed." Kyzer growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:03 pm

I growled, but held my tongue as my father knocked me away from him. I rolled my eyes as he winked at me, and snarled. Then I walked past my father, and took my place in front of the den. I looked behind me, and sneered at the male. Then I looked back to my father,"I can take care of myself, it wasn't like he was gonna do anything to me!" I spat. My father growled, but just walked away. I then turned back to the male,"Who the hell, do you think you are? Are you that stupid to escape, and come right to a guard? Or are you just wanting a fight?" I snarled. I looked at Lotas, and gave a week grin. I liked the old wolf, because he was kind and understanding. Unlike other wolves in this pack, the main one being my father.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:10 pm

(I'm supposed to play as Aurath. :/)

Kyzer looked up at Adolie and rose an eyebrow, sighing softly. "Maybe I was just trying to be polite. Its not my fault your father is an over-protective jerk." He replied, looking over at the Alpha's cave. Kyzer looked back at Adolie. "Not all prisoners deserve disrespect." Kyzer pointed out. Lotas looked at Adolie. "Calm down young Adolie. He's new here and is trying to get used to the new surroundings." Lotas said softly, blinking a couple times. Kyzer smiled at Lotas for his generous effort, and settled. "I meant no harm. And I wasn't trying to escape." Kyzer said to Adolie, laying his head down. "Adolie! Get back there are guard them!" Aurath ordered, his blue eyes blazing angrily. Typical Alpha's. Kyzer sighed. "I'm in enough trouble. You go back to your job." Kyzer whispered to Adolie.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 pm

(Oh whoops!!Embarassed )
I growled, and was about to let out a stinging word, but Lotus stopped me. I liked this young male, mainly because he stood up to my father. I listened to my father and growled to myself. I rolled my eyes but looked back at Kyzer,"Sorry... But word of advice, stay away from my father..." I then turned, and started patrolling, in front of the two dens. A different prisoner called to me, but I ignored him, trying to keep an eye on this one. I wondered what he had done? And all I could come up with, is that he was the one who had been stealing from us. I growled to myself again, but also wondered if he had had a good reason to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Kyzer considered the suggestion. He watched Adolie patrol the dens and soon drifted off into a deep sleep, dreaming random dreams. "Hey Kytey! WAKE UP!" A guard yelled throwing him a rabbit for breakfast. Kyzer growled, "Its Kyzer, you moron!" Kyzer shot back, about to eat his rabbit when the guard grabbed him by the throat and shook him. Kyzer broke free, pinning the guard down, snarling. But something stopped him from attacking the male. Kyzer let him go and stalked back into the den wisely. "If Aurath saw that, he would've torn your ears off!" Lotas barked. Kyzer sighed. "I know. He can do what he wants. It just proves he is a joke of an Alpha." Kyzer replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:47 pm

I patrolled through the night, and watched as one of the other wolves made fun of Kyzer. I watched Kyzer attack the male, and laughed. As Kyzer, walked back into the den, i trotted up to the other male. "Hey, treat them with some dignity!" I said, grabbing his muzzle in my jaws. I trotted back, and sat in front of Kyzer's den. "You idiot! Watch what you do! Do your really want to get tortured, or worse... KILLED!" I said telling the truth. My father was not nice to prisoners that acted up. And so far, Kyzer was about the worst one, but he would learn soon. I guessed

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 pm

The guard known as Jared laughed. "Oh my sweet flower. They have no dignity." Jared flirted, brushing his tail under her chin. Kyzer's head lifted, his eyes angered. He growled and barked, "Hey! Instead of showing us prisoners with dignity, show some fae's with respect!" Kyzer snarled, his black pelt bristling. Kyzer could hear the angered snarl from Jared. Jared stalked up to Kyzer and looked at him. "And who's going to make me?" Jared sneered, smirking devilishly. "Me. I will..." Kyzer growled. But with one swipe of a paw, Kyzer was on the ground again. "The only one that will stand up for my daughter is me!" Aurath roared. "Jared! Get back to your duty if you want breakfast!" Aurath demanded. "And you... Get the hell into that den before I pop your head off!" Aurath snarled, shoving Kyzer into the den. "Aurath stop!" Lillian the Medicine Wolf barked. She padded towards Kyzer and pressed berry juice on his wound. "Smarten up, Kyzer. He's serious with his words." Lillian whispered, padding off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 am

I growled at Jared, and snapped at his tail. I whipped around when Kyzer spoke. I rolled my eyes. I watched as my father swatted Kyzer, and I smirked. Then I snapped at Jared heels making him break into a trot. I went back to my duties, wondering when my shift would end. I hated being around these smelly prisoners, even if some of them were cute...
My father would never approve. He hoped that I chose a strong warrior as a mate. Someone that would lead this pack with honor and strength. Though none of the ,so called 'Warriors', ever showed honor. In-fact they treated most of us like pups, or even lower prisoners. Who would want that as a mate. And they wouldn't even love you, you would be their toy... their thing.
I had to stop thinking, I was making myself angry. I looked back to Kyzer,"You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 am

Kyzer lifted his massive head and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine," Kyzer replied, blinking once. "Just a little sore is all." Kyzer added, finishing his rabbit. He hated being a prisoner. But it was his life. Kyzer has been in and out of jail caves many times. He looked at Adolie. "Hey, it looks like your shift is over. It is sundown." Kyzer said to Adolie, resting his head back down. "Adolie! Dinner time!" Aurath called. "Here you go, Kytey. Dinner." Natzi growled, throwing him a squirrel. Kyzer looked at it. "What is this scrawny lump of fur?" Kyzer growled. "DINNER!" Aurath snarled at Kyzer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 am

I looked back at Kyzer,"Okay, just call if your not. I waited watching the sun, willing it to travel faster. Finally it settled down over the horizon. I smiled happily. And realized I still had one more duty... Dinner! I quickly grabbed rabbits and through them to the prisoners. I grabbed a plump one for Kyzer, but Nazi beat me to him. I nipped Nazi's shoulder. "His name is Kyzer!" I growled slightly. I shrank away from my father, and went to our den. I meant one of my friends on the way, and we started talking. "Isn't Kyzer cute?" She asked. I shook my head, but smiled and nodded,"Yeah... maybe a little." She laughed,"Good luck with that one!" Then she left me. I crawled into my den and started eating the doe that was in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 am

Kyzer smiled as she threw him and Lotus a rabbit. He dag in hungrily, soon finishing it off. "Hey Kyzerina! 10 minutes outside!" Nazi barked, shoving him into the clearing where he was supposed to fight. He looked at his opponent. Blazakin, the Beta. The two collided, Kyzer's teeth sinking into his shoulder before being rounded off. Kyzer got on his feet and tripped Blazakin, pinning him. "Alright, you win! Just get off!" Blazakin growled. Kyzer smiled and got off of the submissive brute. "You call that a fight!?" Aurath sneered. "Yeah, actually. I do... Problem?" Kyzer challenged.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 am

I shivered in rage as it was time for the fights. I hated them, but always watched. I padded out, and took my seat beside my father. I watched as Kyzer was pulled out, and he was chosen to fight our beta. I hoped Kyzer would win, but only for one reason. Blazakin was mean, very mean, and I hated him. I growled as the fight began, and more wolves gathered around. I found myself smirking as Kyzer won. I watched in horror though, as Kyzer challenged my father. H didn't come straight out with it, but close enough. If Kyzer won, he would be freed and given the chance of alpha...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:46 am

"You dare challenge me!?" Aurath roared. "It was no challenge, sir. It was a sarcastic statement." Kyzer replied, dipping his head. Kyzer padded towards the den, laying down on the inside. "Nicely fought Kyzer. I've never seen such bravery." Lotas said, his voice raspy. "Thank you Lotas. But I still have a few minutes outside. I will be back." Kyzer said, padding out of camp. He gasped as wolves were fighting. Kyzer tried to break up the fight, but instead they fell over the gorge, making it look like he killed them, since he fell in a puddle of blood. "Murderer!" Nazi roared. They grabbed Kyzer by the throat and threw him into the den. "That son of a bitch!" Aurath snarled as he heard the news.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:59 am

I watched from a distance, and saw what happened. I growled at Nazi, biting his muzzle. then I went to Kyzer,"You okay?" I heard my father roar and cuss, and I then ran to him,"It wasn't his fault! He was trying to help them... I saw it!!" I said out of breath. I sat there staring my father, willing him to believe me. I whined saddly, seeing how mad my father was

(Sorry it's short...)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10 am

(Adolie wasn't exactly supposed to see what happened.)

Kyzer nodded. "I'm fine. But I am a murderer." Kyzer replied. "Long ago, I had killed other wolves. But my friend whom had betrayed me, was partially at fault for it." Kyzer told Adolie. "I can't say I'm proud of what I've done. But I'm proud of who I am." He added softly, looking at Adolie. Lotas smiled. "Well that's good. Being proud is important." Lotas pointed out. Kyzer's eyes brightened with appreciation. "Thank you Lotas." Kyzer said, smiling softly. He looked back at Adolie. "Wouldn't you rather hang out with the pack instead of us?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:21 am

(Oh... whoops...Crying or Very sad )
I looked back at Kyzer, and mt head began to spin. I shook my head trying to clear the thought. I listened to Lotas, and noted how wise he was. "What are you in for, Lotas?" I looked back to Kyzer,"I would much rather be here, though I'm not fond of the job. Out there... With the pack... they're all jerks. Nothing but snots. I like hanging with wolves that are better than that. Wolves that know how to act, and how to be respectful." i said coming out with the truth. Every word i had just said was honesty, And I hoped they wouldn't tell anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 am

Kyzer was surprised by Adolie's words. "Well, your Dad is definitely not one of my favorites. Lillian's nice, and so are you, but. The rest of them are just retards." Kyzer growled, smiling softly. Lotas sighed and looked at Adolie. "I can see you don't like your packmates. But it is good you are still loyal to them. Loyalty is very important." Lotas said softly. Lotas was one wise elder. "Even after my crimes and murders, you'd still rather be here?" Kyzer asked Adolie.

(Could you post a picture of Adolie please?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 am

Bump? Sorry, I'm impatient. I didn't get one wink of sleep last night and I want to RP.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:27 pm

I smiled,"Yeah they are!" I said laughing. I turned around quickly, making sure no one saw or heard me talking to him. "Do you want out of there?" I asked both of them. They were both to nice to be in there. Yeah sure, Kyzers had trouble in the past, and I didn't know what Lotus had done. But they deserved second chances right?I watched them waiting for their answer. I hope they would say yes...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=WwJj-sAv_2IGtM&tbnid=tO7wmhqepkH5qM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jonijohnsongodsy.com%2Fwordpress%2F%3Fm%3D200903&ei=GXvUUYG4I4m-8ASToIHgDA&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNHWwSlIDPGj7bwOa32Vs-sq3GoUXw&ust=1372960793245354

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Kyzer was shocked. "I don't think trying to sneak passed all of these wolves is a smart idea." Kyzer pointed out, glaring at Aurath. Aurath watched carefully, his blue eyes suspicious. Kyzer sighed. "You better get out of here. Your Dad's watching." Kyzer whispered, sliding further into the den next to Lotus. Next to Lotus was another male. A white one with brown eyes. "You new?" Kyzer asked. The white wolf nodded. "Yes, I am. Name's Storm." Storm replied. "Name's Kyzer. This is Lotus." Kyzer told Storm.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 pm

I shook my head,"No not now..." I was cut off by someone bumping me. I whirled around, and saw a new wolf being brought in. I growled at him. Just then I looked up and saw my father staring at me. I tried to ignore him, but I could feel his gaze burning into me. I then looked back to Kyzer and Lotus," I have to go!" I said quickly. I trotted away, feeling my father staring after me. I was in deep now...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Hours passed and Kyzer was just barely sitting outside of the den, looking up at the stars. He sighed softly. As a young pup, Kyzer had lost his entire family in an accident. Kyzer looked over to see Aurath staring at him carefully. Kyzer groaned and slunk back into the cave, looking at Lotus. "Would it be creepy if Aurath was staring at me?" Kyzer asked in a whisper. "No. He's always like that around prisoners." Lotus replied, chuckling. After that, they went to sleep.

----

In the morning, Kyzer was awoken by a guard. He was thrown a fish for breakfast, and Kyzer ate grimly. He hated getting up early in the morning. "Morning Kyzer." Lotus yawned, cracking his shoulder. "Morning Lotus." Kyzer replied, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm

I watched Kyzer from a distance. He was so strange, but wasn't that bad, Not as bad as some of the idiots around here. Every now and then, I'd look over to my father, seeing him staring at Kyzer. I tilted my head, staring even more... I wondered why he stare at the sky, I mean, It was just the sky... I shook my head confused. A little later, father yelled for me, and I had to go to bed. I smiled as I walked past Kyzer, and padded into my den. I quickly went to sleep, dreaming about stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum