Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P r i s o n e r [R]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

P r i s o n e r  [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: P r i s o n e r [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:32 pm

"All Guards get to work!" Aurath ordered, watching the Guards patrol the jail caves. Kyzer decided it was time to make a move. He padded up to Aurath. "What do you think you're doing!?" Aurath roared. Kyzer dipped his head in respect. "I mean no harm, sir. In fact. I ask to join you on a hunting patrol." Kyzer told him, looking up slightly. "Hell no. You are a murderer!" Aurath snarled. "Guards!" Aurath barked, watching as they shoved Kyzer back into the den. Kyzer huffed softly. "Nice try Kyzer." Lotus said. "Yeah, that was pretty brave." Storm told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:38 pm

I was up early, and had just made one round as I saw Kyzer pad up to my father. All I heard was a 'Hell No!", and Kyzer got pushed back. I stopped beside his den, and pretended to be growling at him. "What was that? You trying to get killed? I don't care if it was brave or not, It was stupid! He's annoyed with you enough already!" I said, ending in a real growl. I went back to patrolling, then went up to my father,"Why don't you go hunting, you look stressed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Kyzer looked up at Adolie calmly. "I was offering a favor." He argued, narrowing his eyes as she stalked off. Aurath looked at his daughter. "I am a bit overwhelmed with everything. A quick stroll would do me some good." Aurath agreed, padding out of camp, leaving Blazakin in charge. Kyzer sighed and watched his surroundings, sneaking another fish from the pile and eating quickly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:52 pm

I smiled and nuzzled him. "Just take it easy, and I'll look after everything... Or at least Blazakin can..." I waited till he was gone, then went back over to Kyzer. "I saw that, you know." I said motioning to the fish pile. I smirked, and sat down. I finally came out with it,"What's up with you? Your so different!" I exclaimed. I did a round once, so I wouldn't seem suspicious, then came back to Kyzer, awaiting his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Kyzer sighed at her question and looked at his paws. "When I was young, I lost my family in an accident. I was about two months old." Kyzer told her, his brown eyes filled with sadness. He looked up at Adolie. "And there's nothing wrong with stargazing. Many wolves do it." Kyzer added, growling softly. He wasn't that different!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:04 pm

I looked at him, and nodded,"I'm sorry... I lost my mother when I was born. Thats why my fathers so protective..." I said staring at my paws, I glanced up when he mentioned staring at the stars. I cocked my head to the side,"What do you get out of it?" I asked. I had never even thought about staring at the stars. I had to much other stuff going on...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm

"
My father and I used to do it." Kyzer replied, remembering his great father, Jericho. Kyzer sighed and looked as Blazakin padded over. "Get in the den Kyzerina!" Blazakin sneered. "Sure thing Blazakindofannoying." Kyzer shot back, stepping into the den and laying down. Bad move. The two started battling, Kyzer's eyes blazing angrily. Aurath came in and broke up the fight. "GET IN THE DEN!" Aurath demanded Kyzer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:15 pm

(OMG the name Jerico is like familiar to me...)
I smiled, and nodded. I was good at listening some wolves said. Others said I was just as snobby as the faes. I snarled at Blazakin. "He is mine to worry about, you can go to your section!" I spat angry. I guess I was kinda bitchy... I growled again, but was interrupted by my father. I backed off and cowered. "Father, i'm sorry. But he was in my section, and I can do my own job!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Aurath's gaze softened. "Its alright Adolie." Aurath replied, sighing softly. "Kyzer did nothing wrong sir. Blazakin attacked him first." Lotus explained. Aurath narrowed his eyes, but nodded. "Kyzer, I owe you an apology for that misunderstanding. I'm sorry." Aurath said softly. Kyzer dipped his head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:25 pm

I smiled, and nuzzled him,"Thank You daddy, and Lotus is telling the truth He is a very wise wolf... I hear..." I said trying not to give away I had been talking to them. I smiled as Aurath apologized, and I winked at Kyzer. "Go back on that walk, father. I'll look after things this time..." I said growling at Blazakin. I smiled up at my father, before I trotted off, and sat a little ways away...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Aurath nodded and exited the camp once again, breaking out into a trot. Kyzer sighed and looked at Adolie. "Thank you." Was all he said, smiling softly. Lotus smirked small. "And thank you Lotus." Kyzer added. He was lucky to have good friends.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:35 pm

I nodded, and watched form a distance. I took another round, snarling at one of the prisoners,"Get back in there!" I spat. I then turned and went back, the other direction. I thought of the stars, not really watching where I was going. I guess there was something about them, something hypnotizing, something beautiful...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Kyzer chuckled as Adolie told off another prisoner. He looked over at Lotus and smiled. "Thanks for defending me." Kyzer said, flicking his ears. "I'd defend a friend no matter what." Lotus told him, returning a smile. Kyzer looked back over at Adolie, but then looked away when Aurath returned.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:48 pm

I almost ran into my dad," Oh hey! That was quick!" I said, looking at him suspiciously. I tried to figure out what kind of mood he was in, but didn't have a clue. So instead I sat and stared at him with my brown eyes," What up?" I asked glancing off to look at Kyzer for a second to make sure he wasn't getting into any trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Aurath smiled. "Not too much. I hunted down an elk and got some help dragging it home." Aurath replied, licking his daughter's ear. But when she glanced at Kyzer, Aurath couldn't help but feel suspicious. Kyzer gulped as Aurath looked at him, but stayed perfectly still, not daring to move one muscle.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:58 pm

I smiled, and nodded," A hole elk! That should feed the pack for a week!" I said in mock amazement. I followed his gaze to Kyzer, and huffed in annoyance. "What were you looking at?" I asked, pretending I didn't know. I flinched when he licked me,"Daddy! I'm not a puppy anymore!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Aurath chuckled. "That's true. But you'll always be my daughter." He pointed out, giving her a soft nuzzle. "I'm looking at that Kyzer wolf. There's something about him that makes my skin crawl." Aurath told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:09 pm

I laughed, and nuzzled him again. I looked at Kyzer,"Really? He doesn't seem that bad to me..." I said sighing. I looked back at my father," I think we should let Lotus go... He's done his time, and I don't even know what he did..." I said looking at Lotus. I felt bad for the old wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:14 pm

"Long before you were born, Lotus murdered half of our pack. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you liked him." Aurath told her truthfully, sighing softly. "Besides. I don't think he'd want to leave after his friendship with Kyzer." Aurath growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

My jaw dropped,"What!!!!" I aid my eyes getting wide. I couldn't believe it,"But he's so friendly and wise..." I said, saying it over and over in my mind. I shivered at the thought of being so close to him. He could have killed me...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:40 pm

"It was long ago Adolie... And he was forced to do it. I didn't find out until earlier this month. I gave Lotus a chance of freedom, but he refused to leave for some reason." Aurath told her. Lotus padded forward. "Adolie.... I'm not proud of my crimes."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:49 pm

I listened to him, and nodded. My head whipped to Lotus,"But you were forced to!" i exclaimed. I whipped my head back to my father,"Can't we at least treat him a little better then. Give him better food, or let him have more freedom? I asked looking back to Lotus.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Days passed, and Kyzer was still treated terribly. He groaned as Nazi approached him. "Get off your ass and eat!" Nazi demanded, nudging the hawk towards Kyzer. Kyzer scrunched up his nose. "This is how you hunt?" Kyzer sneered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 pm

As the days passed, I noticed Kyzer being treated worse, though Lotus was receiving better treatment. I had taken control over the guards, and now ordered everyone about. When I saw the poor hawk dropped in Kyzer's den, I rushed up to Nazi. "Go get him a real meal, or you will be eating that bird!" I spat angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 pm

"
Adolie! We treat prisoners with disrespect!" Blazakin snarled, stalking off. Nazi gave Kyzer a couple fish and scowled. But his flirty smile was directed at Adolie. "Come with me baby..." Nazi said in a dark voice, ruffling his fur against hers. Kyzer roared and attacked Nazi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum