Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Slave's Life (R - Hobbit)

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Slave's Life (R - Hobbit) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Slave's Life (R - Hobbit)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:44 pm

I moaned as I thrust my breasts into his mouth and my hips to his,"Yes, oh god your so big. Yeah take that pussy." I said bringing his head down for a sexy kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:46 pm

He grinned at her words,suddenly exploding into her. He finished sucking her,his lips lingering with hers. He pulled out,patting her stomach, "Tomorrow."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:50 pm

I whimpered,"I don't know if I can live till tomorrow to have you again." I said hoping it was just as hard to step away from my body. From that day on I claimed him as mine

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:14 pm

He smirked,looking at her up and down. He rubbed his chest,walking over to the other girks whose men have left. "What do you have to say for yourselves? They didn't even release inside you!" He spanked one hard,leaving a red mark on her ass. "I'll have my turn with you next." He whispered in a red head's ear,listening to her cries of agony. He walked away,letting his assistants clean up. They walked to every girl,cleaning them with a wet towel and giving them forcefully some pain relievers. One walked up to her,rubbing down her body and squirming the towel up her hole.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm

(It's Sarah)

I pulled away from him, I didn't like this man. I wanted my master. "Leave me be." I said growling it at him as I kicked out catching his hip knowing it hurt him. I kept my legs where he couldn't do anything

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:20 pm

(Kk)

He growled,gripping her legs. He wrapped them around his waist,his shaft shown for only the girls to see. He poked it at her entrance,moaning already as he entrance was just so tight. "Your no ones,honey."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm

"I am taken." I said. I arched my body to try and get away from him. I let out a scream as I wished my hands weren't tied up, I tried to bend my legs and put my heels to his hips so I could push him off,"Get off of me!" I screamed at him as I tried to get my pussy away from his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:25 pm

He only took out his belt,buckling them together. He shoved deep inside her,thrusting so hard that she'd bleed. He bit her nips,sucking on them like a child.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:28 pm

I was sobbing hard as I tried to get away,"Please." I said as I turned my head to the side, my beautiful face in pain. I would never let any man get what they wanted. I bit my tongue so I didn't scream, my body convulsing with not wanting this man

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:30 pm

He moaned deeply,feeling her warm metallic liquid run down his shaft. He finally released into her,pulling out. He let his seed drip down her body,her hips tied to his. He rubbed at her stomach,feeling just his perfect she was.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm

I ducked in my stomach, I didn't want to be touched by this man. I was still crying as I whimpered. I hurt so bad, I was bleeding between my legs and my nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:35 pm

He looked her up and down,seeing her breasts bleed. He kicked them off,sucking her blood. He smiled,kissing her cheeks to leave a bloody lip stain. "I'll see you later." He played with her inner thigh before walking off,taking his belt with him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:37 pm

I closed my legs and eyes and cried hard as I felt the pain, it felt so bad. My legs were strong so I kept my legs shut and it wouldn't be easy for a guy to open them. They'd need like three people

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 am

Morning soon came,her master coming through. He walked around her,examining her state. She had bloody marks,running from her breasts and legs,a stain on her cheek. He nipped her nipple,going she'd awake.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:10 am

I flinched away from him. I didn't want any man,"Leave me alone." I said whimpering as I cried out when I moved my hips as I still hurt badly. I had a bad head ache for crying almost all night

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:21 am

He gripped her hips tightly,pushing his thumbs against them. He spread her legs almost too easily for him. He was,after all,a pretty strong guy. That's why most girls feared him. "Wake up~" he taunted,a smirk on his face.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am

My eyes shot open and I started to scream as I thrashed around. I didn't want him any more. It would hurt to have him inside me,"Leave me alone!" I begged him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:31 am

He held her in place,tongue going up her neck. He rubbed her flat stomach,hips rubbing against hers. "Morning hun."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:36 am

"Go away." I said begging him. It hurt just to move even though I was getting wet for him, his hips rubbing against mine made me press them against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:37 am

"Oh,but you don't really want that." He smirked,rubbing his tool against her wet entrance,going to see if she'd let her mind control her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:43 am

I had enough slack that I brought his head down to mine and kissed him. I pushed on him which made his dick push inside me. I moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 am

He smirked,kissing her back a bit roughly. He thrusted in and out,hard abs deep,while keeping a fast pace.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 am

It hurt really bad but I gripped his upper arms hard but not digging my nails into him. I arched, my large jugs pressing against him as I moaned,"Yes." I said whimpering

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:32 pm

He smirked,knowing it hurt her rather well. He swelled up inside her,but before releasing he pulled out. He licked her breast,letting her own juices trickle down her leg. He didn't bother saying any words,only walking over to a rather small girl. She screamed as he gripped her arms,shoving her into the wall and thrusted up inside her. He released inside her heavily,watching as it just squirted out. He left her on his tool,making her bounce up and down. He laughed,looking back at his girl. She'd be brought home,her new home soon.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 pm

I didn't understand why he won't release inside me. I faced my head away from them and just laid there. I was numb and with every guy I just didn't move, not caring any more. I looked up at the ceiling and imagined other things, I remembered my dog that helped me get around, I was going half blind. I shut my eyes and tears went down the sides of my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next