Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R}

Go down

It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R} Empty It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R}

Post by → Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R} 0_big

Naomi sat at the corner of a street, waiting for something or someone to come around. Glancing around she stood from where she sat, glancing from side to side before walking off. Bumping right into someone, she excused herself before opening the door to a club. The music that was concealed inside the building soon blasted out into the streets as soon as she opened the door, stepping in some and vanished within the crowd of people to the counter. Tapping on the counter in front of her, she awaited to be noticed. Her daisy dukes showed half her ass, her black shirt fell over her shoulder, exposing it while the other stayed hidden with the logo 'SWAGG' on the front in pink letters. Blue eyes exaimed the bar tenders who rushed around to hand over the shots to people, still waiting to be approached Naomi rotated around to face the crowd of dancing 19-21 years olds, leaning up against the side she searched for a guy to play around with tonight.

It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R} 3041439657_1_3_lVpDFYcq
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R} Empty Re: It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R}

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:50 pm

I walked into the club and looked around trying to find my friend I was meeting up with. I went to the bar and got behind it since i was working today,"Here you go sir." I said putting his bear in front of him.

Back to top Go down

It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R} Empty Re: It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R}

Post by → Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:10 pm

It's not Rape if You Like it {Hobbit - R} 0_big

Naomi jumped suddenly at the sound of someone's voice behind her, snapping her head around she noticed that it was only a guy handing another a drink beside her. Grumbling something under her breath, she finally signaled for him to get her a drink. " Two shots of vodka." She said politely, coating of angel like tone in there somewhere. Locking eye contact she looked away once.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:13 pm

I got what she wanted,"There ya go." I said nodding as I wiped down the counter as people vacated places at the bar. I soon went back to serving drinks

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Naomi quickly popped them in her mouth, in 3 seconds they were both gone and she turned to the crowd of people. Walking into the middle and moving her hips to the beat of the music. Hands snaking up her sides and up over her head. There was a pause in the dubstep beats before she resumed to dance. Rounds her ass a couple times before dropping it low just twice.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm

After a while I got off my shift and headed on the dance floor to see if there was any willing females needing to be taken care of if you knew what I meant. I had a slight hard on.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Naomi went all out, dancing with guys then girls. She grabbed someone and pulled them close to her, grinding on them smoothly but roughly as well she put her hand son his chest and drifted down low then back up again.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:48 pm

I kissed her neck before putting my hands on her hips as I rubbed my bulge against her ass groaning at her perky ass

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Naomi pressed a hand on him, backing him up against a wall, half slamming him she wrapped her leg around his waist, still grinding on him she sucked on his bottom lip.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 pm

I had my hands on her ass,"Want to get out of here?" i asked kissing her more.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Naomi stopped and thought for a second, her mouth close to his neck she then sucked in her breath and nodded. Backing up, looking into his eyes she replied, " Yeah, let's go." She grinned, biting her lip before turning to walk off with hips swaying like usual.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:16 pm

I spanked her ass softly as I followed her silently.

(Brain fart)

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Naomi chuckled at him, then led him to her car, taking out her keys from her pocket and unlocking it. Casting the boy a glance, her heavenly eyes met his. " What's your name?" She asked, forgetting that she hadn't done that in the first place. Popping into the driver's seat, she started up her Silver 2013 jaguar.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:23 pm

"Same, you?" I asked softly

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:19 pm

{ What 'same' supposed to be 'sam'? Haha Razz }

Naomi chuckled, answering his question. " Naomi." She listened to the roar of the engine then put the car in drive, pressing on the gas she drove to her house.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down