Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Slave's Life (R - Hobbit)

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Slave's Life (R - Hobbit) Empty A Slave's Life (R - Hobbit)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Men walked through the cells,picking out all sorts of beauties. They picked out small ones,fragile and more likely to put up a fight. I of course, picked out ones like those,ones that were beautiful. I dragged her towards my clinic,my /school/. It was actually a school,hidden far off in nowhere. Inside the classrooms weren't desks,they were just like a kind of dance floor. Downstairs was different. It had beds,chains,lashes,and even toys. Upstairs was large,having all kinds of seats around a kind of cage. I brought the beauty into the main floor,right into a classroom with six others,all like her. I even had an /assistant/. "Okay girls,time to learn." They all whined,screaming out of agony.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Slave's Life (R - Hobbit) Empty Re: A Slave's Life (R - Hobbit)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm

I watched this guy. I had long waist length red/black hair. I was mexican and I didn't like being told what to do, no one would force me into anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:22 pm

My assistants tied every girls hands to some iron rings on the wall,all of them wearing nothing but a school uniform and shoes. He went to her first,holding a whip. I looked around,seeing everyone standing up. "Make them bend down,let them show off their goods or else five lashes."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 pm

(Sorry went to the library)

I didn't do it, I wasn't going to humiliate myself just because some freak guy wanted me to

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:52 pm

(It's okay.)

I kept my eyes on her,growling. I took her hips in my muscular hands,pulling her out. She was stretched all the way out,my hands opening her legs wide. I looked at her fine ass,her shaved hole showing clearly. I lashed at her back with my whip,letting go of her hips. "Stay like this!!" I yelled at her. Everyone else did the same,having been here for this abs knew what would happen. They tried to keep everyone Virgin,just for buyers.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm

"Bite me." I said standing straight up even though my back was killing me

(On the second book of the warriers Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

(Yay! My favorite was the third.)

I growled. Fine,it was time for punishment. I wrapped an arm around her waist,tugging her back out. I spread her legs extremely wide,taking off my pants. I wrapped the belt around us both,tying us together. I thrusted up into her hind hole,letting it burn and hurt her in so many ways possible. "Fuck the rest too." I said. My assistants each took one,raping them hard and forcefully. They spanked then,doing whatever they wanted to them. The other girls cried,following orders.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm

I growled and punched him in the face,"Get off of me." I said my eyes changing in the darkness, glowing like a cats, barely able to keep the beast at bay. I snapped the belt, I was bleeding between my legs and dropped to the ground and with pain I crawled away.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 pm

They quickly grabbed her,chaining her arms back on the iron hoops. They were in breakable by anything. I snarled at her,my arm wrapped around her waist. I played with her folds before shoving back in there,only a few more thrusts until I exploded into her. "Get the toy." I said angered at her performance. I'd kill her off,I have done it before. Other girks were being raped,one man even pushed her against the wall,his whole tool up her hind end and tearing through her. Blood went down his legs and hers,his hand all the way inside her pussy.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 pm

I watched them and felt bad for the girls. I was crying,"Please leave me alone." i said sobbing as I tried to get him away from my folds. I was skinny but still had meat on me. I gripped the cold chains,"I don't want sex." I said softly as I screamed as I felt his seed gush inside me, heading for my womb to impregnate me. I moved my torso crying still. The tears soaking into my hair

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:24 pm

My little helper came over to me,holding something huge. I dragged myself out of her end,watching my seed leak out. I went to her front side,pushing up a thick rod into her Virgin hole. It quickly popped her,once seeing the blood I shoved it in much harder. I let a long end hang out,although it was already in her back walls. I turned it on,having it vibrate like a alarm clock inside her. I turned around,walking toward the others. They looked perfect. "Okay,back up! Jeffrey! Take the one you abused downstairs,have fun. Now everyone,settle down and take a break." He said loudly. The girls sat down,the one with gushing blood was being untied and yet,having her waist tied to the man. He just put her on the ground,finger hooking her walls and tugging on them. She screamed in pain,pushing herself onto him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:27 pm

I put my legs together and wasn't going to open them for any man. I ignored the thing inside me and whimpered as it hurt. I was lucky I had a button up tank top and that was hiding my large jugs but barely. I looked at the wall watching the moon that I could see through the window

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:31 pm

The sun had set,everyone left to rest. That girl was chained to a bed in the dead center,everyone agreeing on her being used as a demonstration. They changed the room sign over night,having agreed to teach other things. Once morning cane,I walked in with ten assistants. I ripped out that toy,spanking her bare ass. The man walked over to the girl in bed,girls finally awaking. I lashed one girl,listening to her scream that awoke everyone. "Time for visitors! Treat then.. Fairly nice."

(Wanna play a male or female?)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:33 pm

(Female)

I quickly woke up and looked at him with pure hatred for him. I'd get revenge for taking me from my home, my life! I'd feed him his dick and balls on a plater. "Let me go!" I screamed loudly as I pulled on the chains that only bound my arms not my legs

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 pm

He turned around,seeing men walk in. Only two brought their children,thirteen year old boys. He walked over to the men,walking them around the room. They all chose which girl they wanted. This was kind if a yoga class, except they taught sex as a reliever instead of stretching. The man on the girl gripped around her waist,making her sit on him. He shoved five broad fingers in her,rapidly thrusting them in and out. He hooked then,making her scream wildly in pain yet pleasure,his tool shoved in fully in her back end. "See what he's doing? That's how you truly treat a woman." He smirked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:47 am

I watched them, I hoped I didn't have to do that. I winced for the poor girl. I'd get out some how

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:07 pm

I walked over to her,my fingers snaking up inside her. I hooked her folds,my thumb on the outside gripping some meat. I held my staff out,having its tip in her hind end. I waited for her to do her work.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 pm

I tried to kick at him,"Leave me alone." I said trying to get away from him. I was getting wet for him but that didn't mean I wanted him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 pm

He smirked,watching her legs kick at me. I was behind her,not like it'd work. He felt her welt folds,rubbing her innards roughly while thrusting in and out. The tip of his tool went right into her hind end,no lube or anything,just let it burn inside her. Maybe she'd stay still or only work him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:37 pm

I pushed against his hips as it hurt if I tried to get him off of me. I took one of his hands and put it on my right breast horny now, my pussy was soaking wet now

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 pm

He moaned deeply as she thrusted onto him,his hand rubbing her nips and squeezing.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:26 pm

My inner walls squeezing him. I cried out in pleasure as I wanted his mouth on me, I pushed my hips as much as I could to receive his dick more inside me. "What if I get pregnant?" i asked moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:29 pm

He gasped as she shoved more into him,his hand moving down to her hips while the other went at a faster rhythm. He pulled her off,then thrusted her back into him,making her receive all his 13 inches. He swelled inside her. "You won't,not yet anyway."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:31 pm

I arched,"Please master put your mouth on my breasts." I whimpered as I gripped his hips with my thighs as I was the only girl in this bunch that had sex willingly with him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:37 pm

He pulls out from her back end,walking around to her front. He smirked,thrusting up high into her body,her walls already so tight on him. He sucked on her breast,nipping the nips.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next