Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 7 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:44 am

I let out a small squeal at the nip and turn to chase him. Running along the fence line, I look over into the next pasture and see King with his mares. I smile, hold my head and tail higher, and run faster after Loki. Lilly whinnies happily and kicks up before running up to Angel and Loki.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 7 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:50 am

Loki whinnied in laughter as he heard Kings snort of disgust. Then he stopped slowly right before he and the foals fell in the river. Angel followed Loki and Lily, her legs moving as fast as she could until she stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:04 am

Seeing them stop, I run up behind Loki and nip him lightly as I turn and take off down the field. "You're it!" I call over my shoulder.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 am

Loki laughed and gently nipped Lily "Your it!" Then he tore down the field behind Shiloh. Angel whinnied happily and ran after Loki and Shiloh.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:14 am

Lilly squealed in surprise then tore after them catching up to Angel quick. "You're it!" she says nipping her lightly then running in the opposite direction. I smile and slow to a walk a little out of breath, but mainly hoping to get a little privacy with Loki as the girls play. I give him a flirty smile, letting out a little of my scent, and make my way into the coverage of the woods hoping the girls wouldn't follow.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Loki stopped beside Shiloh and watched as Angel tore off after Lily. Loki nickered and nuzzled her gently, smelling her scent he met her flirtatious smile with a charming one as he trotted around to her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:48 pm

I nicker and nuzzle him back then spread my legs and move my tail for him. I can faintly hear Lilly and Angel in the distance still playing tag and laugh a little. Just a couple years ago I too was doing the same thing with my siblings, not a care in the world. Now I am a mother of 2 gorgeous fillies and have the perfect stallion, even if he didn't start out that way.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Loki smiled and mounted her, nibbling her withers gently. His tool thrust into her entrance quickly, locking his hooves into her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:09 pm

I moan as he enters and stand a little wider to hold his weight. With every thrust, a deeper moan escapes me as the sensation becomes more and more pleasurable.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:21 pm

I thrust a tad bit harder, nibbling her withers gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

I turn my head and nuzzle him as I feel my walls tighten around his tool.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:28 pm

I smiled then moaned as her wall tightened, causing some of my seed to leak out early.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:59 pm

I giggle a little knowing he didn't mean to release any of it. I back into him wanting more and moan a little louder as he goes deeper into me. My walls tighten more the longer his tool is in me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 am

I thrusted yet harder until I smacked her back wall. Then I exploded into her, my seed pouring down her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:16 pm

"Wow." I say breathing hard. I can feel it pulsing through me and take a couple more steps back before turning my head to look at him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:56 pm

I sheathed my tool, stepping beside her. I nuzzled her neck gently, nickering lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:02 pm

I nuzzle him back then turn my attention back to our fillies as they come running through the trees. I nicker to them as Lilly walks up and nurses swishing her tail. I swat at the pesky flies with my tail and stomp a foot to get the off my leg.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 pm

I smiled as the fillies ran up, nuzzling each one lightly before letting them nurse. I turned my head and nibbled her leg gently, making the flies fly away.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:41 pm

I smile and nudge him lovingly then walk down to the lake after the fillies have had their fill. I lower my head and drink the cool water then slowly make my way to the middle as I swim around cooling off from the heat of the day.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:58 pm

I smiled and watched her, ears pricked for danger. The flies swarmed to my coat as I flicked more and more away. I huffed and leapt into the water,

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 pm

I laugh as he makes a splash in the water and watch as our girls follow right after him and swim around us in circles. Having enough, I make my way toward the bank. I step out and start searching for a spot to roll, finding one quickly. I drop and roll, scratching my back and covering me with dirt to keep the flies off then get up and shake off the extra dirt before finding a sweet spot of grass.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7