Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Loki nodded and nuzzled her cheek gently. He amazed himself that he was able to change so fast and the fact he was able to. Then he snorted "Because he makes them like he tried with you and then they are scared of him."

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 pm

I nuzzle into him, a sense of security washing over me. Lilly squeals and rears at her dad striking out playfully then grabs his mane and pulls it gently. I laugh. "I think someone wants to play." I say and lightly nip her rump then canter away as she squeals again and chases after me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 pm

I laughed and cantered after Lilly and Shiloh. I playfully nipped her rump gently and jumped away, once away i kicked and bucked playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Lilly takes to bucking and shaking her head as he nips her then runs straight past me. I laugh and speed up letting out a few bucks myself.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Loki laughed and sneaked a smirk at King. Then he smiled and began bucking again, happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 pm

I slow to a trot then walk, nostrils flaring, I try to catch my breath. I look over to the other pasture and glare at King. Just who does he think he is? I think to myself and sigh. Lilly runs up and does a sliding stop before starting to nurse. My head dips down to the creek as I gulp the water down. It feels cool and so good going down.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:35 pm

I followed them happily and stood beside Shiloh. I nuzzled her neck gently then began drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm

I lean into him as he nuzzles me then lift my head to scan the paddock. Peace and quiet, nothing out of place. Suddenly my scent fills the air. I could feel my body becoming receptive to him since foaling, but it's getting stronger. There's no point in hiding it.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Loki pricked his ears, smelling the scent. He took silent deep breaths and telling himself You're changed...you're changed...

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:33 pm

I smile at him and nod letting him know it's ok then spread my legs and move my tail. Lilly backs up a step with a curious look on her face wondering what I'm doing.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Loki shook his head and whispered, only audible to Shiloh "Not around Lily." He had been raised with his father forcing him to watch him mate his mother, he make Lily do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:55 pm

"Alright." I whisper nuzzling him. I can't believe how well mannered he is. Lilly bumps my stomach making me stand right then starts nursing again. "I wonder if the woman will let Lilly play with the other foals." I say knowing it would be good for her.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Loki smiled and brought his head up to watch his family happily. Then he shrugged "I don't know, maybe. King won't like it." He joked the last part.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:26 pm

"All the more to do it." I laugh. I nudge Lilly's rump as she nurses happily, swishing her tail at the flies. My tail swats lightly back and forth at flies as the breeze blows.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Loki heard Sally's sniffs of sadness and the whinnies of a newborn filly. He ran over and saw blood on her and the smell of death in the air. Then he instantly knew what happened: the foals mother had died giving birth. Sally slowly sat down by the tree in their pasture hoping they would accept the foal. Loki walked over, sniffing the filly gently, then he nuzzled the foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:36 pm

I nicker and walk over to Sally. I lean my head into her to comfort her then lower my head to the foal. I smell her and quickly understand what happened. My eyes soften more than normal and nudge her forward my milk hoping she'd catch on. Lilly walks over excited but cautious. She smells then nuzzles her before nursing as if to say "this is how you do it".
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Loki nuzzled the filly again then looked to Sally, her smiling and laying the filly down. She got up and stood a little ways away to make sure they were ok with her. Loki got up and started helping her up.

The filly whinnied as she tried to stand, wanting Shiohs milk terribly bad. As Loki helped her up and wobbled over, and began suckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:44 pm

I smile seeing the filly stand then start to nurse will Lilly. My eyes meet Loki's and I nod my head knowing this filly needed us. I would be her mother now. I look to Sally with content eyes then start picking at the grass below me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Loki smiled and stood by them, accepting the foal. Sally smiled and walked away to her house. 

((SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 pm

I chew on the sweet grass and watch as the 2 fillies play. Rearing, bucking, and running nipping at each other in a game of tag. I smile and nuzzle Loki trying to figure out a name for the newest member of our family.

((What does she look like?))
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 6 Imagejpeg))

Loki smiled and watched the fillies play. He was happy there was another member of his family. Then I nuzzled her back and asked "What about Angel? She's white like one."

The filly whinnied happily as she kicked and bucked with Lilly. She yelled "TAG!" Them she tore off down the field, a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 pm

"Angel it is." I say and smile.

Lilly tears after Angel and lightly nips her. "Tag!" she yells then jumps away with a buck. She sqeuals and runs toward her parents, running under Shiloh.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Angel whinnied happily and ran under Loki, who laughed. Her white coat was near reflected off of his black one. She gently nipped Lokis leg and squealed "Your it!" Then she ran off, whinnying happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:30 pm

I laugh and nudge Lilly from under me then take off running, knowing he'd probably come after me. I let out a few bucks and squeals and see Lilly running beside me, keeping pace no problem.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:28 am

Loki whinnied happily and ran after Shiloh. He nipped her rump gently and whinnied "Your it!" Then, like a colt he ran off, whinnying happily. Angel caught up with Loki and ran beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next