Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) Empty Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:36 am

Walking into the clearing, ears pricked, head high, I look around alert and swish my tail. I'm in full heat and I know stallions will come from miles around. My parents taught me about life and what to expect. We all had been herded up and only a few of my family was released, including me. Ever since, I have been looking for a herd to join or start one of my own. Sensing no one around, I relax a little and start grazing by a beautiful willow tree. My dapple dun coat shimmers in the sun. I swish my tail back and forth, releasing my heat scent.

Shiloh's bio... https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12215-windchaser-and-shilohwild-and-free
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 pm

OOC: do you mind if I join? Pic: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) Imagejpeg

IC: Loki had been trotting around the forest, searching for a mare. He was a forcer, and proud of it. Soon the sweet scent of a mare in heat reached his nostrils. His nostrils flared and he took off at a canter towards the scent. As he saw the mare he reared up and let out a shrill call to her. Then he trotted over to her, his tail flicking. He seemed totally normal on the outside, but on the inside he was yearning to mount her right then.

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 pm

OOC: Sure! Smile The pic doesn't work, so I don't know what he looks like. 

IC: Hearing the shrill whinny, I spin around to see a massive stallion nearing me. He is very handsome, but I am weary of stallions from what my parents had taught me. Alert, I clench my tail down to try and hide my scent, like it would do any good. "Hello." I say as he nears. My voice sweet and innocent. "My name's Shiloh. What's yours?"
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 am

OOC: Ok, I edited on the Windchaser one and he's just a plain black thoroughbred.

IC: Loki noticed her attempt to hide her smell and laughed on the inside. But on the outside he was smooth and charming, "Why hello there Shiloh, I'm Loki. How are you today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:35 pm

I watch the stallion cautiously as he answers. "I'm doing fine, Loki. How bout yourself?" I answer walking up a little closer to him and relax a little. It's been a while since I've been this close to another horse. It feels nice having company. All the others would run me off if I got too close so I chose to wander around the plains alone.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Loki smirked "Well, I'll be feeling amazing in just a few minutes." Before she could piece together what he said he jumped behind her and mounted her, locking his hooves into her side. His tool left its sheath and started poking around for her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:53 pm

"What? Hey! Get off!" I yell. I lurch forward starting to buck as he bares his weight on me and locks his legs around my sides. I try a few more bucks, but he's too big for my small frame. I feel him wanting in so I squeeze my tail tighter to my entrance.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Loki growled and dug his teeth into her shoulder as he felt her tail press tighter against her entrance.

((SSS :/))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 pm

I squeal in pain and lunge forward as his teeth dig into my shoulder. I can feel it loosened his grip so I buck and run forward not stopping until I am out of breath. I look around and listen intently for any signs of him, backing up to a tree and breathing heavy.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:07 pm

((Do you mind if I post in your topic in houses?))

Loki huffed as he was thrown off, but followed her silently. He came up behind her and mounted her again, yanking her away from the tree. His tool poked around fro her entrance again, finding it slowly. He pushed its tip in and pulled it out then shoved his whole tool in.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:13 pm

(Not at all! Very Happy)

I'm caught off guard as he comes up behind me and pulling me away from the tree. I squeal and try to buck, but I'm still exhausted from running. I can feel him inside me and quit fighting. My head lowers in submission as I spread my legs wider to help support the weight and move my tail to the side.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Loki plunged into her as hard as he could. He moaned because it felt so good for him.

((K...SSS again...and ill post in that right away Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:20 pm

A moan escapes me as I actually start to enjoy this and slowly back into him making his tool go further in.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Loki grinned and slammed in harder, hitting her back wall. His tool started swelling up as he thrusted into her harder and harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:48 pm

I back even further into him enjoying ever second of the pleasurable feeling. My walls start tightening around his tool as it swells which makes me moan again and back until I push him against the tree and can no longer back. I want it more the longer it goes on.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Loki moaned, exploding into her as she pushes him into the tree. But he continued pounding his seed into her, sweat coating his black coat. He nickered, nipping her withers lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:24 pm

I can feel him release inside me as he thrusts even harder, forcing it deeper. I turn my head and touch his muzzle softly with mine, breathing heavy. I know what's to come as far as a foal, but what is going to happen to me? "What's going to happen now?" I ask innocently.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 pm

He sighed and laid ontop of her, then he sighed "You'll stay with me until the foal is born and your well enough, then I leave. Story of my life" he mumbled the lasted part.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:35 pm

I sigh, "I guess that's fair enough." I slowly slide out from under him and turn to face him. Walking up beside him, I nuzzle his neck then start to groom him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Loki nodded and nuzzled her cheek lightly, grooming up and down her neck before grooming her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:45 pm

I nip him slightly, spin around and take off away from him. "TAG!" I yell as I run. A silly foal game, but fun nonetheless.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Loki laughed and raced after her, nipping her rump by accident but yelled "TAG!" Then he raced off.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:57 pm

I skid to slow down and turn, running after him. I laugh and let out a squeal of joy like a little foal. Coming up beside him, I grab a little of his mane and pull gently. "Tag!" I race around a willow tree a couple times and run into him, almost knocking him over. "Oops. Sorry." I say ducking my head waiting for him to yell at me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Loki laughed as she bumped into him "That's alright". He groomed her forehead for a moment then said happily "TAG!"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:14 pm

I squeal in joy and rear up before running after him. I catch up quick and nip his rump lightly but halt instead of running. I look at him lovingly and turn my rump to him, spread my legs, and move my tail. I wait for him to mount.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next