Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 12 Empty Re: Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:30 pm

"Don't be." He kissed her
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 12 Empty Re: Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:36 pm

I kissed him back,"Too late." I said. I sucked it up and spread my legs for him but keeping a straight face even though I was hurting bad but wanted to pleasure him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 pm

He shook his head,refusing. "No no,you're not a slave!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 pm

"But I am, isn't that why you kidnapped me that night?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 pm

"I was angry.. My wife had died to the white demons. I wanted revenge.." He whispered
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:57 pm

I got up disgusted with him,"So you take it out on some girl that was innocent?" I asked. I got out of bed ignoring my back protesting against me moving, I took my son and left the room disgusted. Unbelieveable! I said to myself as I held my son against my body and headed for the place I went to feel misurable

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:18 pm

He watched as she walked away,frowning. He laid down in bed,deciding rest was needed for now.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:23 am

I slept in the spare room with our son. I made myself breakfast and soon feeding our son his breakfast

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:42 pm

He started to eat breakfast,finishing off rather quickly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:29 am

I stayed in the spare room and read a story to our son

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:31 pm

He sneaked into the room,hugging her from behind. He ran his fingers down to her folds,tickling them. He kissed her neck.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:37 pm

I leaned my body into his and moaned,"Baby, our son." I said moving my hips so they moved on his long thick fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12