Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Of Death (OctavianKirin)

Go down

God Of Death (OctavianKirin) Empty God Of Death (OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Alex
I walked down the hall way of my high school, I was late! Stupid teacher's they blame me for everything! I was so pissed that I missed half of my class, I think my teacher was hitting on me, me a guy and he was a guy. I sighed and ran a hand through my shaggy but cute black hair as I blew out a loud breath of air. I didn't exactly know I was gay but hey stranger things have happened to me over the months. My sister's guy friend Ben keeps winking at me and he even had rubbed his dick on my ass and I think I liked it. I went into my third period class and sat down giving my teacher the slip before doing that. I waited for him to lecture me or something, I guess he was handsome.

(Your his Third period classroom teacher)

Back to top Go down

God Of Death (OctavianKirin) Empty Re: God Of Death (OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:27 am

Derek
I sat down at my desk,running my slim fingers through my spiked brown hair. I had a white strip going through the middle of it. Women found it very attractive,some gay people adored it. I fixed my glasses,crystal clear eyes searched the room. It was a rare gene,some people found me to be a real freak with them. I loosened my tie and fixed my shirt,counting everyone in the classroom. "Ugh.. Alex." As soon as the bell rang,as if on cue or if he was waiting outside Alex just strolled in and sat down. I was always disappointed at him. He never tried at anything,his grades below average yet above failing. He was just a.. Delinquent. "Late again,Mister?" I teased,wearing a sly smirk. I liked pulling his strings. It's the least fun I could get out of him! I looked at the rest of my students,shuffling some papers as I handed a perfect fraction of them to each rows of desks. "I hope you all studied. This counts for 30% of your grades,and will effect your choice of college."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 am

"I gave you my stupid slip so I have a good excuse for being late." I said mad now. This guy was a total jerk! I felt like leaving, I could do any test with my eyes closed and pass it, I was heading to Harvard when I graduate from high school. I looked down and decided to do some make up work since I had been sick a few days ago so I needed to catch up with every body else. I couldn't believe it when I started to get an erection, worst timing ever! I was lucky I was wearing baggy sweat pants so no one could see me getting bigger. I imagined what it would be like having my dick in my teacher's mouth, or how much I should punish his ass for making me mad all the time. I just smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down