Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:47 pm

I dropped down out of the tree,landing softly without any noise. I creeped to the horse,before it could react I lassoed it and tightened the rope around its muzzle so it couldn't neigh. I tied it to the tree,looking down at this almost nude sleeping figure.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Valley (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:51 pm

I turned on my side and put a hand on her side and moaned in my sleep since the ground was so hard. I reached for my canteen and took a drink before opening my eyes and looking around me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:56 pm

I gripped her arms,holding them behind her. I sat on her waist,my other hand putting her legs around me. It's been awhile since I had someone.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:59 pm

I let a scream out as I thrashed around,"Stop!" I screamed as I tried to get him off of me, I didn't want this man or whatever it was that was going to rape me. I was a virgin and it would hurt since I knew he wasn't going to be nice and slow about it but rough and hard

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:09 pm

He didn't understand those words,but smiled. He thrusted into her,already popping her cherry. Blood spilled about,down her legs and on mine. She wasn my first,but not by far will I go easy. I kept going rough and fast,kissing her neck and biting it slightly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:11 pm

I curled my toes down and ground my teeth together through the pain. I got my arms free and pushed at his chest trying to get him off,"Please." I said whimpering as I tried to used my legs as well, I didn't want this

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:15 pm

He took her arms in his hands softly,putting them behind him. He kissed her chest,working up to her neck and pumping hard.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

I soon went limp and soon just let my mind go to a place that I could go without feeling being raped. I soon fell asleep, I'd hurt so bad once he was finished, hopefully he'd leave me here once he was done

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm

He released once she fell asleep,pulling out of her. She'd be pregnant,for sure. He picked up her body,leaving the horse be as it is. He walked away,carrying her off to his tribe for her punishment,once again.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:27 pm

(What is the punishment?)

I moaned as I woke up, I looked around hoping this was just a nightmare. I tried to move my arms and legs and couldn't, I panicked and tried to get away crying now as dried blood was still on my inner legs

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:34 pm

(Basically its just a few whips abs scars.)

I dropped her inside that tent once again,holding her head back. "I brought her." The leader nodded.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:36 pm

I looked at the men and whimpered hoping he wasn't going to rape me also. I struggled against him as I tried to get away, I saw the whip and my eyes went huge, I screamed bloody murder hoping someone would stop them.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:44 pm

The tribe surrounded them,the leader holding the whip. He lashed it out on her skin,at least leaving six gash wounds and sharp bruises. He spit on the ground afterwards.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:49 pm

I sank to the bloody ground as I panted and tears streaming down my face. I hurt so bad, I just wanted to die,"Just kill me if thats your goal." I said crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:57 pm

"Death is too good for a white." The tribe leader walked away,everyone else to besides a few men. They tied her to a post in the open,but not too far from the village. She would be some men's toy,other children's beating stick,and some women's hatred.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:59 pm

I sat there tired and bloody, I wanted to die. When they'd give me water or food I refused to drink or eat, I'd kill myself from starvation or hydration one way or another. I had no strength for anything and took the beatings and the rapes hoping they'd grow tired of me and put me out of my misery, my stomach was growing with an unborn child.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:05 pm

I came up to her one morning,two bowls filled with paint. I dipped two fingers in a red paint,my fingers drawing down her cheeks. I drew whiskers in red,her nose in blue,and I drew two little paws on her stomach. I smiled,looking up at her. Soon she'd have to eat,or he'd force it down her in liquid.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:08 pm

I moaned and pulled away,"Leave me be." I said whimpering as I was so tired but couldn't sleep with the nightmares they've given me. I swotted at his hands,"Leave me alone!" I yelled as I tried to hit him so he'd leave

(You have a very good imagination, better than me and I read a lot lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:17 pm

(Thanks very much. I read anything I can,but I honestly can't write xD)

He looked her up and down,watching her fuss. "Don't be spook." He said oddly. "I am here not as foe."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:20 pm

"You lie, you've raped me and let them hurt me, you are a foe and will always be a foe." I said as I again ignored him once more. I didn't like him and never would as long as I lived. I now realized no man would want me now and I will never have children of my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:25 pm

He sighed,walking away. He came back with a pouch full of water,tipping her head up. He poured it down her tgroat,making her drink it forcefully.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:27 pm

I drank the water very thirsty. I finished and went back to leaning against the pole as I was severely burned from the sun. I would soon die from being in the sun for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 pm

He let some drip over her body,then sighed. He wished he could do something.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:47 pm

"Please if you keep me here I'll die, take me away, I don't want to be tied to this post and what about our baby?" I asked crying now as I looked to him for mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:53 pm

She begged to him for mercy,his head held low. He stsrted to untie her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next