Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainy Day [R]

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Rainy Day [R] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rainy Day [R]

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:22 pm

She gazed into his eyes, getting lost in their lustrous depth. She again leaned forward, not thinking. She smelled his musky scent, and that made her nose tingle. She closed her eyes lightly, as their lips touched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Logan slowly moved his hand to the back of her neck and other to her back. He lightly pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.

(Sorry for the short post))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Megan arched her back at his touch, and her neck tingled. She moved her hands to his shoulders, and then to the back of his neck. She loosely gripped them together. Hanging on to Oliver, she allowed him to deepen the kiss. She smiled slightly, and continued to kiss him.
(It's ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Logan closed his eyes as she touched his neck, goosebumbs rising. He laid back, pulling her with him, putting her on top of him. He slightly tightened his grip and pulled her tighter against his bare chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:45 pm

She stopped kissing him for a second, as he lay back. She lay against him, kissing him. She ran one of her hands down his chest, feeling his damp skin. She bit his bottom lip, gently.She brought her hands back around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:53 pm

He let out a soft moan as he touched his chest. He broke off to look into her eyes. He smiled and kissed at her neck and collarbone.

((Be back later))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 5:05 pm

I shivered at his moan. I looked back into his eyes, as he broke off our kissing. I wasn't to sure about this. I had never really, Made out, before. In fact I had just gotten out of High school. I shivered as he kissed my neck. I, in return, kissed his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Logan closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulder for a moment, taking in all this. He wrapped his arms around her waist and sat up, putting her on his lap. He smiled for a moment then kissed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:56 pm

I winced a little when he put me on his lap, but continued to kiss him. His kiss was addicting, unlike those of High School romances. Those kisses, were just... kisses. This was something more, I smiled through my kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and rubbed his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Logan felt her wince and loosened his grip and little. He brought his hands up to her back and pressed her against his chest. He nibbled on her lip as she smiled. He smiled as well, feeling as if time was stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:07 pm

I smiled, and pulled back from him. I sat there on his lap, getting my breath back. All I could get out was,"Wow..." I snuggled against his chest. My head rested so I could here his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Logan smiled as she pulled back and laid back, his head resting on the arm of the couch. He chuckled "Yeah...wow" He gently reached down and rubbed his fingers through her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:16 pm

She shivered a bit, and felt cold. She glanced out a window, and saw nothing but darkness. For the first time, she noticed the rain had again gotten harder. How was she supposed to go to her house now? She sat up, and walked to the window. Sighing she turned to look at him,"I don't know what to do.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Logan felt her shiver and frowned wondering what was wrong. He too noticed the rain but didn't pay any attention to it. When she spoke he walked up behind her and hugged her from behind, putting his chin on her shoulder. "What do you mean?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:38 pm

I felt his chin on my shoulder, and smiled. "How am I going to get home? I have to take a shower sometime..." I laughed, trying to make things funny. Then I remembered, I had just met this guy, and I had also just made out with him. I again shivered, feeling a bit violated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 6:39 am

He thought for a second then said "I have a truck in my garage." He chuckled and added jokingly "Yeah, you stink." I noticed her shiver and asked nuzzling her neck lightly "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:08 pm

"Oh nothing, nothing's wrong..." I lied quickly. I looked at him curiously, "You think you ought to drive in this weather?" I looked again out the window, the storm seemed to be getting worse. I shuddered as thunder crackled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:20 pm

He looked at her, unconvinced but let it go. Then he laughed "For as many years as I've been around driving, why shouldn't I drive in this weather?" At her shudder he hugged her tighter, looking out the window. Then a giant bolt of lightning thundered in the sky. The light coming from it lit up Logan's face, making his eyes shine brighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:29 pm

"I don't know, maybe we should just wait until morning. Or something..." She said. She didn't want to say it, but had to. Though being in the same house with him, for the whole night, really didn't bother her. What could he do, anyway? She thought. She turned and hugged him back, looking into his bright eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Logan nodded and shrugged "I have plenty of rooms." Another loud crack of thunder sounded outside. He pressed her tighter against him protectivly as he smelt....vampire. He glared out the window for a moment then looked down at Megan. He pressed his lips against her forehead and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:48 pm

My head shot around as I smelt the scent, I glared out the window. "Did you smell it?" I asked. I stood on my tip toes, to kiss him back. I shivered a little, I had never ment a vampire. And I sure didn't want to meet one now. I had heard they were mean and ruthless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

He growled as the scent grew stronger, the bastard was getting closer. "Stay here, I'll be right back." he growled, giving her a quick kiss then jogging out the door. He stiffened and looked around he growled lowly "Leave, NOW!" Logan heard a evil chuckle and smelt the air to smell the scent gone. He backed back to his door and opened it, slipping in. Logan shut the door, locking it. He turned around and narrowed his eyes and growled "Aviar..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I watched as Logan went outside, and shivered. The scent grew strong, and then just... Vanished. I rushed to Logan when he came back in, hugging him tightly. "What's that you said?" I asked. I didn't exactly hear what he mumbled, but it sounded exotic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Logan hugged her back protectivly, then said "That, was Aviar." He growled as he remembered the filty Romanian vampire. With his accent and skills, he could never kill the bastard. He held her close, telling himself I will let nothing happen to her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:06 pm

"Oh, is he dangerous?" I said, allowing myself to me hugged tighter. I hugged Logan back, and smiled up at him. "I had better get a shower, do you have any clothes I could wear?" I hated it when I smelled bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next