Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainy Day [R]

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Rainy Day [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rainy Day [R]

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:00 am

Oliver smiled and ran for a couple moments before shifting into a gigantic white wolf. He pranced in a circle and waited for Megan. He howled a very loud howl that echoed through the forest, the hopped up and down waitin for Megan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:19 pm

I gasped as he turned into a beautiful white wolf. I quickly turned into a shining silver fae. My emerald green eyes sparkling. I joined him in his howl, making a beautiful harmony. She quivered at the shadowy music. She smiled as he began hopping around. "Lets go!" She said running off into the under brush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Oliver yipped in delight and ran through the forest behind her, scanning the surroundings. He stopped to smell the air then barked "This way!" He led them to a herd of around 5 elk. He whispered "Two females each then ee'll share the big buck over there" His muscles quivered in excitement as he thought of hunting with Megan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 6:44 am

"That's a little much, isn't it?" She usually only ate a small doe, not 2 and a and a half elk. She quivered in exictment of hunting though. She crouched forward, her muscles taunt. She was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

"We can drag the leftovers back" he said simply, then crouched down. He eyed the first doe and stalked till he was behind it. He snarled ferociously and leapt at the elk. His giant jaws slammed into its back, killing it instantly. He threw it into the brush to eat later and circled the herd grouping them back to together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Megan jumped at the next big doe. She gripped it's throat between her strong jaws. Soon it collapsed, and slowly died. She pulled it off to the side, making sure not to rip the body up. She then helped Oliver round up the rest of the herd. She snapped at the Bull's heels. It's huge rack lowered, for the chance to impail the wolves body's on the sharp spikes. Megan made sure to keep out of reach of the long daggers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Logan growled as the buck lunged but leapt at the second doe. He quickly smashed his paw into its back, snapping it. He threw it beside the other one and circled them again, snarling at the buck. He was ready to eat, and this buck was in his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:41 pm

I watched as Oliver killed the huge doe viciously. I whined, sorry for the doe. I attacked the next doe, but purposley let her get away. She ran fast into the thick brush. I pretended to chase after her, but soon came back to help Oliver with the buck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Logan heard her whimper and looked at her and stopped snarling for a moment to ask "What's wrong?" But he was brought back to snarling as the buck tried to charge. Logan yelped and jumped out of the way to see the buck run after the doe. Logan yearned to run after them but he stopped himself and shifted back to a human. "What happened?" He asked referring to her whine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:52 pm

She watched him shift, and sighed heavily. She also shifted, and looked at him,"Nothing... Nothing was wrong, she just got away." Megan looked at the 3 dead elk, they would be more than enough. There was no use killing two others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Logan nodded, seeing no problem there. He smiled trying to brighten the mood "Shall we eat?" He asked rubbing his hands together eagerly. He looked at the three dead does and nodded in approval, that was a lot of food, but he would eat as much as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Megan nodded curtly,"Yeah sure.." She shifted back into her wolf form, and walked slowly to one of the elk. She began to rip into the soft warm belly, divulging in it. She ate more as she tasted the still warm blood wash over her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 9:27 am

Logan smiled and shifted back to a big white wolf. He trotted over beside her where another elk was laying and he tore into its flesh. The warm blood and meat in his mouth made him crave it more. He ate a bit faster, but savored the blood on his tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:43 pm

I devoured the huge elk, and then stepped back. I was full, and could hardly stand to look at Oliver while he ate. I walked away and began grooming my blue, black coat. I groomed till there was no more blood on my coat at all. I then switched back into human form, and walked to the middle of the meadow where the elk had been. It was still sprinkling, and was getting darker. I watched the clouds roll, and tumble. I sat and waited for Oliver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Logan quickly finished up eating and shifted, seeing it as easier to clean up as a human. He walked over, a bit of blood on his cheek remained but he didn't wipe it off right now. He held out his hand for her to take it if she wished "Lets go" he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:26 pm

I looked up at him, my stomach getting queezy at the blood. I had eaten way to much. I gently took his hand and got up. "Ok, Where to?" I asked. I hung on to his hand, even after I was up. He was a source of warmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Logan wiped away the blood and chuckled "I thought we were going to my place?" He made no complaint to her still holding her hand, instead he lightly squeezed her hand playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:31 pm

"Yes well... where is it?" She blushed when he squeezed her hand playfully. She gently squeezed back. She saw that he had wiped the blood away, and smiled. She led him to the edge of the woods. "Which way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Logan smiled as she led him, but instead of saying anything he grabbed her forearm and swung her onto his back. Then he took off down a narrow dirt road. Soon they arrived at a decent sized lodge-looking house. Logan let her down and opened the door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:45 pm

I shrieked in surprise as he put me on his back. I held on tight as he took me to his house. I willingly got off from his shoulders, and looked into the house. I stepped in and took off my shoes, so I wouldn't track mud. I smiled back at him,"Nice place you have here." I said. I looked around, and wondered, what now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Logan slipped his shoes off as well and replied "Thanks." He looked into her eyes and locked them on her. He was about to lean in to kiss her when he quickly snapped himself out of it before he did something stupid. "Do you mind if I take a shower?" he asked, he smelt horrible with the smell of wet dog and blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:03 pm

I watched his eyes, mesmerized by them. I also leaned in, but them he stopped. I quickly blushed and shrugged, "Yah sure, do whatever it your house." I had to agree, he did smell horrible, but so did I. And I couldn't shower because I didn't have any spare clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:09 pm

"Ok, I'll be right back" he said, jogging to his bathroom. He took his shower quickly but made sure to clean himself up very well. He slipped some boxers and shorts on but left his shirt off. He jogged back into the living room and smiled at Megan. He sat on the couch and looked over to her waiting for her to sit with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:14 pm

I just stood there for a couple of minutes, them was surprised when I saw him again so soon. My face turned bright red when I saw him with his shirt off, I felt my ears grow hot. I walked slowly over and sat beside him, and felt heat radiating off his still damp body. He smelt so much better! I felt ashamed that I still stunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Logan smiled as he saw her face turn red, but he locked his gaze on her eyes again. He noticed her smell but didn't think of it. He slowly began leaning her way slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next