Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainy Day [R]

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Rainy Day [R] Empty Rainy Day [R]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Spoiler:

Thunder rumbled in the air as Oliver sat on an park bench. The raindrops dripped off his wet blonde hair, onto his soaked jeans. Oliver stared straight ahead, showing no interest in anything around him. Not people running under roofs with newspapers over their heads or people walking down the street with a umbrella, nothing. His muscles bunched under his tight fitting shirt, making him look somewhat scary with his vacant look and all.

Last edited by ~Blaze~ on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rainy Day [R] Empty Re: Rainy Day [R]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

(May I join)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 pm

(Sure!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:48 am

Megan scurried under a tree. RAIN! Really, how much worse could this day get. Her clothes were soggy, and her heels, muddy. Her blackish hair, was now all raggedy, and gross. So much for going to the club, She thought. She saw a boy sitting on a bench, How could he stand this? She jogged over to him,"Hey you ok? I mean, this really isn't the perfect day to be sitting on a bench."
(She a werewolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Oliver rapidly stood up as she approached. His blue eyes sparkled as he spoke with a smooth voice. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Rain...seems, kind of calming for me." he said. Truthfully if she were to touch him, he'd be toasty warm. That's one of the perks of growing up in the woods, and being a werewolf, but mostly woods. Oliver then countered her question "What are YOU doing out here? If your not one for rain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:03 pm

"Oh... Um can I sit with you? I don't know how you do this, but I wanna try." She didn't wait for an answer and just sat down. "I'm Megan, Who are you?" She asked giving out a drenched had to shake. Her tiny hand quivered with cold, but she had nowhere to go. She had just been kicked out by her roommate, and had to wait a while to go back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Oliver nodded after she sat down and shook her hand, his being toasty warm. He sat down beside her and said "I'm Oliver. How long have you been outside?" He asked noting her shaking hand. He slowly put his arm on the back of the bench open for her to lean on him if she wished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:58 am

"Two hours..." She shrugged. She eyed his arm, as it lay behind her. Her back went rigid, but she was shaking. She scooted a bit closer to him, and leaned back against his arm a bit. She looked at him, waiting for a response to her action. She was getting a bit hungry, and her stomach growled silently. She just gritted her teeth a bit. Thunder rolled over head, and the rain began pounding down, harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:04 am

Bump... Lol sorry I'm not patent today...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 am

Oliver asked "Why is that?" Even he had not been out for two hours. He didn't show much of a reaction to her leaning onto his arm, just a twitch as her cold neck touched his warm arm. He looked around, seeing the trees blowing with the wind harder. He leaned forward for a moment and slipped his jacket off and held it above bothe of their heads, shielding them from some of the pounding rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 am

I shivered a bit at the wind, and smiled as he held the jacket over us. " Thank you. I was kicked out by a roommate. It stinks! I probably can't go home for another 5 or 6 hours. If not more." I pulled my legs up and under me, so they wouldn't get wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:35 am

Oliver smiled then said "No problem," then frowned "Do you, uh, want to come to my place until you can? It's not good to be out here for too long." He smelled the air and smelled wet dog, he rolled his eyes Dammit! I can NOT get away from that freaking smell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm

I looked at him suspiciously, then rolled my eyes. I was acting like a five year old,I nodded,"Sure! Thanks!" I smelt the air, wet dog? I smelt myself, I didn't smell... What the... I smelt Oliver, that's where the scent came from. I instantly knew his secret," Ummmm... You ok?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I had only met one other werewolf, other than myself. I almost leapt for joy. Of all the guys...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Oliver nodded then his bright blue eyes widened as she smelt him. "Oh...yeah I'm ok, what about you?" he asked quickly looking forward quickly, trying to hide his unusual glowing werewolf eyes. SHIT! Hopefully she doesn't think of the smell, or my dad will kill me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:38 pm

I noticed his eyes even though he tried to hide then,"I gripped his arm, my eyes glowing brighter too. "It's ok... You don't have to hide that from me." i said with a small smile. I got up from the bench, and shrugged at the cold water,"So where's your house?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Oliver looked into her eyes and noticed there glow Could she be a-? His thoughts were cut off as she asked her question "Oh yeah umm CAB!" he yelled and opened the door to the cab for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:17 pm

I nodded to his questioning look, and smiled. I shivered as we waited for a cab. I laughed as he yelled for one. When we did get one, I laughed again when he opened the door for me. "Why! Thank you, kind sir." I curtsied to him, then added a little kiss on the cheek. I got into the cab and scooched to the other side, so he could get in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Oliver laughed at her comment and said back "Your quite welcome m'lady" His face turned a little red as she kissed his cheek but scooched in after her then saying to the driver "Just stop at the first road once you reach the forest" he said sternly then leaned back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:38 pm

(Yah sorry I post really quick. lol)
I looked at him, as he talked to the driver. We were drenched, it would be goo to get in a nice warm house. Wow! The woods, that was a while away. I leaned back gettin' comfy,"So tell me bout yourself... Oliver." I tried to ignore the look the driver gave me as I asked that. He gave me a look like, What the hell are you doing with him, if you don't even know him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 am

Oliver gave the driver a glare that sent his face back to the road in an instant. Then he turned to Megan "Well, what do you want to know?" he asked.

((Sorry for short post))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:14 pm

(lol it's ok)
I smiled,"Well everything." I smiled and winked at him. I scooted a little closer to him, still shivering. I was having a good day beside being kicked out, and being rained on. I leaned over and whispered in his ear,"You wanna go hunting later?" I asked.I looked at him brightly, remembering my hungriness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:12 am

"Well, I'm 21 years old, I live in a forest, I-what?" He stopped at her question "Your a werewolf?" he whisper-asked into her ear. His eyes glowed, looking into hers. She sure had the eyes of a werewolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 pm

I laughed at his question, couldn't he see it. "Of course I am!" I laughed out, not caring what the driver heard now. "Oh and I'm 19." I said gazing back at him. I pretended to slash at him with on hand,"Rawr!" I said playfully. My eyes flashed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 6:14 am

Oliver near howled in his delight. "Yeah! We can!" Referring to hunting. Soon the can stopped and Oliver slapped a $20 on the mans arm. The door was closed before the mans yelp of pain could be heard. He stepped deep into the undergrowth and asked "Hunt first or my house first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 4:15 pm

My eyes blazed happily at his joy, I laughed at how excited he was. I jumped out of the cab, and laughed, following him. "I don't care. Though I'm kinda hungry..." I smiled, my eyes shining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next