Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Did they find out or not? [R/M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 pm

"Oh" I said sligtly that was all I could say it was killing me. I wanted bad to ask her about the nightmare but she'd probably reject him for even asking so he just left it there sighing again. He looked into her eyes slighty not looking away for a few seconds before stopping.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Did they find out or not? [R/M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:58 pm

"Something wrong there?" She asks, leaning a bit closer at him. Leaning back, she looked in the mirror and huffed, seeing her usual self. She wanted to know what he wanted to say, being curious all the sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 pm

"Nothing" I say sighing. Walking away leaning back againist the wall. Feeling pain again I slid down the wall looking at the ceiling.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:11 pm

She sighed and groaned, watching him go. Going to the kitchen, she noticed Papa not around but Mama getting ready for dinner. "Seems my dad wen't hunting again. I will too, but you can come." She said as she leaped out of a window to the front and was on the porch. Jumping from the railing on the porch, she landing as her werewolf form and started running on all forms, sniffing out some prey to catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:33 pm

I said nothing and just followed her changing into my werewolf form. I sniffed around smelling her scent again "Shes here" I say softly and stopped following her for a second following the scent "Genesis" I say softly changing into my human form finally reaching her scent. "Jacob?" She says softly running up to me. "Shh" I say hugging her
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Smelling another scent, more unfamiliar, she ignored it and moved on to hunting the meal. Getting closer, she eventually stalked a deer and leaped on it, snapping its neck. Standing above it, she huffed as her father came and disappeared with it. Walking to the dirt road to the house, she got on all fours and started walking to the house, her hackles raised as she crossed paths with yet another coyote. Doing nothing, she just kept moving but something hit her mind and she started thinking about that nightmare again and started padding off instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 pm

I smiled with her in my arms I let go of hugging her and walking through a path on the way back to the house "Well how you been Genesis?" He asks glancing over at her seeing the house nearby
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Changing back, she looked off in the distance to catch his scent, and a glimpse of him with someone else. "That better not be a human...." She muttered, shutting the door hard behind her. "Seems our guest brought a guest. I'll be unlocking the other guest room. I just hope its not a clueless human that doesn't know what me, dad, and him are." I say as i walk upstairs with a key, walking down the hall and opening the other guest room. Leaving the key on it, she walked in her room and grabbed with a pen and book of her nightmare unless once approached. "This book tells about my nightmare. When i was 10, i had a human friend, she was my only friend. Her parents, both of them, died in a crash. When other were to volunteer to take her in, i did it. On our way home, a coyote sniffed me out and attacked me, making me go wolf. Once i tried to relieve her when i killed the coyote, she screamed at me calling me a monster and not wanting to be friends with something like me. When she scarred my eye with a branch she threatened me with, i lost my mind. When i woke up at night, i ended up figuring out that i killed her. Ever since then, i have had no friends with anyone completely for i feared it would happen again. Thanks to that memory, every time i would wake up i would be on the floor crying about it. It became a 6-year straight nightmare and my mom or dad hardly knows. I swore to myself that if another human ever approached to our home, i would run and go into hiding." Once finished, she closed her book shut and went to the stairs and sat there, the lights to the hall off.

((wow, i got it LONG.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Seeing her in the distance as they got closer he smiled. His old friend Genesis being the half werewolf she was they had known eachother their whole lives but the thing about Jacob his parents were killed protecting him and his sister from a little group of people called the Scrouge his parents told the two to run and they were accidentaly separated never seeing eachother again he ran into Genesis from where they first met they became friends Genesis was the only one who knew about his parents or his sister he just couldnt seem to trust people with that secret. He watched his parents get killed and the only sibling he had he's never sen again it hurt him to the point it caused physical pain he felt like it was his fault that his parents were killed he never really wanted to be half werewolf or anything period. He walked into the porch Genesis behind him wind blowing his hair he wasnt sure if Genesis was staying but she didnt come all the way out here for nothing he leaned onto the wall.
(Lol yes you did ...Just realized I typed this in 3rd person) ._.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Heading off to her room, she closed it fully but left it unlocked, laying down on her bed with the lights shut off. She was tired, not hungry, but that would be expected from going to her school. Yawning, she closed her eyes to sleep but the dream was all the same. She growled as she slept, gripping the bed as she wanted it gone.

((NOW its SHORT. =I ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:03 pm

(Lol ^.^)
Genesis leaned over him staring in to eachothers eyes. She leaned in kissing him lasting for 8 seconds. "Gene-" He said before getting cut off and kissed again he pushed her away softly "I cant do this Genesis" He said sighing."Why not Jacob I cant live without you, you dont know how happy I was to have you in my arms" She said feeling a little frustrated. " Look Gen I love you but this just doesnt seem right Okay" He said not being able to look at her its not like he hasnt kissed anyone before but its never felt that amazing he kept repeating it in his head but it all just didnt feel right. He walked in to the house with her going upstairs and in to him room opening his door noticing hers was closed thinking she was probably sleep.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:10 pm

She groaned, it still being night. The sleep didn't last long, it was more like a nap to her. Silently opening her door, she went down the stairs and went out front to get some fresh evening air. Bending over the railing, she sighed and combed her fingers through her hair, brushing it back. Her dreams were getting longer, more horrifying, and in turn making her become restless. She looked at the moon and yawned, feeling tired but her dreams kept her from trying to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Jacob sat there Genesis still in his arms he had never been so confused before caught up in my life my past was catching up with me if it to or not. Realizing Genesis was sleep I put a blanket on her and crept out quietly going down stairs and outside noticing she was there. "Hi" I said it was all I could say so frustrated
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:00 pm

"Hey, there. Bad night to sleep for you too, right?" She said, closing her eyes and just standing still. Jumping up, she sat on the railing and groaned, feeling horrible. Rubbing her eyes a bit, she stretched some but not all the way, just feeling utterly weak. The crickets were chirping as she could hear them far off getting in tune with the frogs at the pond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:12 pm

"Yeah" I said looking over at her sighing I probably wont get any sleep tonight seeing Genesis again my past was something I tried to leave behind me and I just couldnt at this piont I leaned myself againist the rail staring at the sky.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 pm

"Why are you awake? Got a reason?" She asked, feeling that if he could tell her, she may finally be able to tell someone about what has been going through her dreams making them nightmares every night. Forgetting about her room, she didn't know she left the door wide open and the book on her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 pm

I sighed knowing I just met her but I trusted her more than the people Ive known for years. "An old friend of mine the one you seen earlier I uh havent seen her in a few years and just a little frustrated my past seems to be coming back on to me" I said pausing myself "And You?" I said
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:58 pm

"I might as well tell you. My nightmares, i have had the same one for six long years. My parents don't even know about this. I have a book that tells more about it but to sum it up, i accidentally killed my only friend that was a human. Ever since then, its haunted me, replaying it to be exactly as i remember it." I say, shuddering a bit from the thought of just the dream, it being a memory as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:22 pm

I sighed softly listening to her "So your nightnares have been happening since it all happened" I say looking over at her. "My parents were killed when I was little" I say looking back at the sky it was all coming back but not as if a memory but in images My sister my parents Genesis it was something I couldnt handle.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 pm

"I couldn't let go about it so it kept coming back to me, haunting me so i swore to myself; If a mere human dares to cross my family's territory lines, i will flee and go into hiding." I say, still hating the very thought of a human's blood spilling. Shuddering again, she rubbed her arm and sighed, looking at the dirt road that lead all the way down to the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 pm

I listened to her glancing at her every few seconds. Her story it was something he'd heard of before. Hearing footsteps I turned around to see Genesis awake I sighed I really didnt need her right now. "Hi" I say glaring back at her. I was tired but I just couldnt sleep.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Leaning back, she noticed the other girl. "What up?" She said to the female, yawning herself as she started the rock back and forth slowly, trying to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:53 pm

"Oh sorry this is Genesis" I said as Genesis sat next to me I stared back at the sky the night was always beautiful to me as if everything was okay at night. "I seen your sister" I heard Genesis say. The images they all came back as soon as she said it I started to feel sick "My sister...Leah..." I said pausing myself it was just to much. "Leah." I just kept replaying it in my head looking over. "You should go to sleep" I said seeing her rock herself I know I wont be able to sleep.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:50 pm

"Like that is easy to do with what i have. I rather have insomnia than do that." She said, a little bit snippy cause she was a bit tired. She was right, she wanted to develop insomnia instead and her body was starting to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 pm

I sighed insomnia did seem better than what she was dealing with. "Well I guess were staying up then" I said softly I was tired, irritated and didnt really wanna have anything to do with myself right now.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next