Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Did they find out or not? [R/M] - Page 8 Empty Re: Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:30 pm

I sighed deciding to let her out "If you wanna get out just ask Mary for her key" I say backing up on to the door as I was circled I smirked laughing "Just as I planned" I say taking one of them by his head taking snappin it backwards and breaking it watchin him bleed to death I glare back at the others this was only the beginning.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Did they find out or not? [R/M] - Page 8 Empty Re: Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:36 pm

"Forget it. The mood's gone already so forget it..." She said and turned away, sulking about it but was really hoping he would live through it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:56 pm

I sighed wanting to get this over with I snapped a few more heads blood everywhere. "Well that was easy I was saving you for last anyways" I say walking up to him "Im going to make you suffer" I say snarling pinning him on to a tree. I slit his throat seeing the blood I smirk as he starts to cry out. I throw him on to the ground laughing.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Glancing, she saw all of the blood and got up, walking backwards from the others, quivering. "So much of that blood...So much...." She said to herself softly as she stopped in the middle and sat down against the wall. She began to try and calm herself down from the sight. She never wanted to see the sight again. Hearing his laugh echo through the hall to her, she covered her ears and went into a ball position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:21 pm

I glared down at him "See this is why I'm not agressive I turn in to this" I say sighing I couldnt watch him suffer so I might as well end it I slit the rest of his throat watching him bleed. I leaned on to a tree sliding down looking at all the people I had killed all the blood on me.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Calming down finally, she sighed and looked around, her eyes golden bright. The part of the hall she was in was pure dark, so luckily her werewolf eyes helped her see through it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 pm

I looked around once more sickened by it all I get up walking to the gate scratching at it since it was locked. I sat outside the door glad it was over.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm

As her father got hold of the key and unlocked it for him, she laid down on her back instead and sighed. Looking to where the others were, the darkness kept going so she couldn't see the light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm

I sighed getting up to see her father open the door "Thank You" I say softly before walking down the path finding Mary at the other gate "Their dead" I say pausing myself "All of them..so much blood" I say walking to the Fountain.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:20 pm

She sighed and got up, walked past her Father and headed home as fast as she could but still saw the blood. She eventually reached the dirt road up to the house and saw an old cross on the side that was for the reason she had the nightmare. Going farther up, she was moving at a running pace, panicking a bit from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm

I watched Raven run home I sighed dipping my hand in the water watching the blood disapear. I splashed some of it on to my face not sure what to do with myself "I can't be agressive I just can't" I say a bit frustrated I had never killed that many people before it just wasn't real.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:58 am

Back in the house, she walked up the stairs and went back in her room and sighed as she closed the door. "Least the scare is out of my head. Time to relax, and maybe sleep through this nightmare. No more fear of it." She said and dived in her sheets, curling up the best she could and fell asleep, the nightmare happening again but did nothing to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 pm

sighed as all the blood soon was gone I sat there not knowing what to do. I gave Mary a hug walking through the path back to the house. I sigh again opening the door going up the stairs in to my room I glare back over at Ravens door "Shes probably sleep" I say sofly opening the door.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:08 pm

She woke up, hearing him step in and huffed. Tapping the table a bit, she grabbed her phone as she could hear it buzz like crazy and looked at it, groaning as she looked at a text from someone she didn't know and read it. 'Oh hell.' She thought as she read the text and clutched the phone tightly. Giving a reply that was in agreement, she stood up and moved back her hair and then turned on a lamp, only to freeze up as she saw him and blushed a bit. "Oh, um, hey there...." She muttered as she straightened herself and sat down again, thinking about the text. 'Why did a human ask that? I don't know if i can take that step.' She thought and shuddered as she thought of it, wanting to say no but knew it was a bad situation if she said yes or no.

((SOO, SOO, SOOOO, sorry for being so late! My more people-filled schooling program took a turn for the worst and i got into a online program and i'm being pushed to work it only until now. I hope forgiveness is accepted))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8