Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Did they find out or not? [R/M] - Page 7 Empty Re: Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 pm

"Don't go sticking your nose in something so personal, its not cool." She said with a smirk and laid back, staring at the ceiling again as she went off to space, her mind a complete blank slate.

Back to top Go down

Did they find out or not? [R/M] - Page 7 Empty Re: Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 pm

"Whether its cool or not if somethings wrong I try and help" I say laughing softly and glaring at her I snap softly trying to get her attention she seemed to go blank. "Raven" I say softly snapping again I shrugged glancing at the window.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Relaxing any tensions she had, she chuckled slightly in a spaced-out kind of way, meaning nobody in her head was home at the moment. Rolling on her stomach, there was a book next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Noticing she was still blanked out I walked up to the window looking out of it. I sighed glancing back over at her I never seen anyone that blanked out I sighed looking back out the window.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Coming back to reality, she sat up and stared at everything as she watched, not having much interesting things happening right now. Yawning a bit, she got in her sheets and hid her face, blushing as she laid there, flipping back and forth, in and out, from her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:47 pm

I looked back over at her she as laid there I sighed hoping she was okay now I got up starting to walk back to the door I glare back at her before walking down the hall in to my room and laying on to the bed I couldn't sleep again for the second night in a row I just laid there looking out the window.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Fully covering herself up, she yawned and went back to sleep, hoping for once that the bad dream wouldn't return. As she drifted off, her plea to her heart wasn't granted and she groaned, clawing the bed though it did nothing with her human nails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 pm

I finally drifted to sleep again hearing my name I try and ignore it whimpering again it awakes me once again I needed to know what it was I got up walking down the stairs quietly and going out the door I sigh realizing I'd probably be gone a while and the sun was starting to rise.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Waking up a bit, she still felt tired. She always felt like this whenever she played music. Curling up, she whined and tried to fall asleep again, wanting a bit more rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:21 pm

I looked back at the house before following the sound of the voice it was leading me back to the fountain and I wasn't sure why. It was frustrating me I sighed as I reached it remembering it all hit me I yell loudly I just couldn't face it seeing my parents killed as if it was all happening all over again right in front of me my parents killer right in front of me and it was killing me to see him. "Back away" I yell backing up glaring in to his red glowing eyes the scrouge they were all supposed to be human but he was a...werewolf it just wasn't possible. I needed help he was to powerful I knew they were coming for me just not like this.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Getting up, she walked to his room and knocked on his door. After a while, she opened the door and saw he was gone. Giving a huff, she got in her daily outfit and went out front, picking up his scent. Running towards his way, she groaned as she didn't want to get in trouble for him getting harmed or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:41 pm

I snarled noticing she was there I glared back at her still backing up. This was something I'd been waiting for was never sure when he was going to come back for me. "Are you all here or is it just you?" I ask him growling softly "Well uh yeah were all here in the exact spot were your parents were killed and now were you'll die" He says smirking. "One thing your parents couldnt do was safe your pack and we'll soon be taking that Fountain of yours to" He says. "Mine?" I ask myself "Yes stupid child the Fountains yours it was made for you when you were born" He says. I sigh not wanting to put anyone in danger "Take me leave my people and the Fountain alone" I say sighing I kneel on to the ground surrendering. I turn around as they walk towards me "Raven go get Genesis for me she can help" I say softly looking back at her.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:57 pm

She twitched and groaned, annoyed by it all. "No. First of all, this idiot midget mutt, the enemy, needs to muzzle it and run off with his tail between his legs. Second, you need to be a bit more aggressive; your way to passive to the point your a wolf rug." She said as she turned around, only glancing at them all. Cracking her knuckles and fingers, she huffed then let out a low growl. "Think i can let your girl get all the fun? I already sent a notice to my father, so he is getting her." She said as she took a couple steps forward, her eyes starting to become bright yellow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:40 pm

"Yeah Im not really the aggresive type but if it means fighting them off getting ride of a memory that forever haunts me
than yeah I can be aggressive" I say snarling "I surrender for no one you guys of all people should know this" I say getting back up as they walk towards me. I was a Guardian protecting was basically my job. I glare at them and back at the Fountain and back at Raven. I didnt want to leave her out here but I needed to get to the fountain.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 pm

She snarled, the more angry she got the more she was going through her wolf form. Pulling one foot back as she got ready, she was ready to fight for her new friend and for a new part of her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:32 pm

"You just going to stand there or fight" I say snarling I smirk as they circle me "You guys really arent that smart" I say laughing I easily jump over them grabbing Raven's hand "We dont have much time and I've had this planned out for years just come with me I'll explain later" I say opening the door to the gate and shuting it I open the other gate "They're circling the Fountain as planned we fight soon" I say closing the door.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:52 pm

"Least you'll explain cause you got lots of it to do." I says as i blush, running next to him. She sighed, disappointed she couldn't knock some of their fangs out but for now, she huffed and followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm

I sighed sitting down "Okay well I told you when I was young my parents were killed right in front of me but I uh never knew why so for years I did research and waited for the day that they come back for me and my sister and I found out why my mother was originally supposed to be with that guy out there but she left him for my father and right when I was young I was trained to be a guardain and he killed them just as I was about to become a Guard" I say sighing "This is all mine" I say dipping my hand in the water.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

"Well, that explains the midget mutt out there." She said and giggled from her little muse, distancing herself a bit and smirked. "I have the book that has my nightmare from beginning to end, since its really a memory. If you want to find out, you'll have to do whatever you can to make me loosen my grip long enough for you to grab it." She said and hopped to the other side, wondering what he will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 pm

I laughed softly "That book I seen on your bed" I said glaring over at her. "Genesis!" I call looking around I see her walking towards me "Yes" She says right before kissing me. "Ar-r" I say before getting cut off I push her away feeling a little frustrated I sigh "Mary are they still out there?" I yell looking back at the gate. "No" She calls. I sigh "Prepare to fight then" I say
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Seeing the Guard named Mary again, she smiled and walked over, hearing footsteps. "I know those steps anywhere! Cmon, now! Were over here!" She calls out, light coming on the figure, it was her Papa. "Papa! I knew it, i knew you would come! What of Dia and Su? Aren't they coming??!" She complained as she grabbed on him, climbing on him and sitting on his shoulders. "I'm betting you didn't even try to ask them, as usual! I specifically said to bring them to help or else i'll have to survive on raw animals in our forest for a whole entire week!" She said, playfully pounding on his head as he walked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:41 pm

I smiled slightly looking around this fight wouldnt be hard I looked around hearing my name "Its outside the gate they have Emily" I say sighing "Im going out there" I say opening the gate walking through the path.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Watching him go, she sighed as she had her dad sit down with her. Hopping he'll be okay, she started to remember her nightmare and whined, hatting that its in her head. Getting up, she grabbed her father and walked behind him. "Were helping our guest no matter what you say." She said as she started to smell the enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 pm

I sigh opening the other gate locking it behind me I wasn't letting them in or out whether this ended good or bad. "I have nothing to say just give me my sister" I say sighing. "Oh that wouldn't be such a fair trade now would it? The girl for the Fountain or no trade unless you have something better" I sighed as he talked "Or we could fight for the girl and the Fountain winner gets the fountain and your just going to let her go" I said snarling as he threw her on to the ground I threw her the key to get in telling her to lock it back so no one gets in or out. "I no longer have the key so I can't get in or out only the Guards do so were stuck out here" I say.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:37 pm

She groaned, having to be locked in as well with her dad and the girl. "This sucks. I really wanted to knock some fangs out..." She muttered quietly and sat down, watching to see what would happen. She hoped that he would win, not the enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next