Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Dane awoke to a rough stomp on the flank. He yelped and then growled, lifting his head and crawling into a sitting position. "Watch where your walking next time." he muttered, still half asleep. He finally rose to his paws and stretched, moving into a playful position to crack his back and then moved forward into a fast walk, stretching his legs. When he had jogged a lap, he returned to Rain, "Sleep well?" he asked.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 pm

"Better than I have slept for a fews weeks." She looked over to him "Thank you again for doing that for me and saphire." My ears turned as I heard something walking to me. She turned her head and saw saphire slowly make her way towards her.

Saphire stumble every couple steps before she reached her mother once there and sat in between her front paws and stared at the male wolf before her before cowering and whining. Rain smiled and licked the top of her head.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Dane smiled and nodded, "No problem." He peered around Rain at the young pup who stumbled over to her mother and grinned at her. Though it was a sad grin, he still offered it. Shaking out his pelt, he grunted and snorted then laughed. "Jeez, i stink! Want to go freshen up?"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Rain nodded "Sure" she stood up before picking saphire up by the scruff of her neck. She looked at him and waited for him to lead them where ever they were going. The white female was still almost skin and bones but thankfully her thick fur concealed the fact.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Dane smirked at them and started to trot away, keeping his pace even and casual. He wasn't in a hurry. As he guided them through a thin section of forest, he noted the lack of game in the area and made a mental note to track out some for later. Nearing the edge of the treeline, he stopped and waited for them to catch up. "There is a shallow stream through there, it shouldnt be to cold." he said with a smile.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 pm

She followed him and was careful where she stepped since she was carrying saphire. Once they came near the stream she stoped and set the pup down before looking to him and noddding. Instead of getting into the water so that it show just how ammaciated she was she decided to drink the water before going over and cleaning saphire.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Dane wasn't a dumb old dog, he knew what she was hiding. "You know, its okay.." he started as he wadded out into the cool water. " Just a few more bucks and youll be good as new.."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Rain looked a him and sighed knowing he knew and was right. "Yes I know." She didn't like looking weak. She walked over to the stream and walked in it laying down in the shallows before looking over at saphire who was bounding over to her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Dane smiled as he watched her slowly wade in and lie down. He dipped his head into the cool water and shook, letting the dirt and grim wash away. When he came back up, he saw the young pup heading over to her mother. He was curious about her creation. Not so much the actual happening, but the who and why he was no longer around.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 pm

She smiled as saphire pawed at her nose and she did the same knocking her over and grooming her. After she was done she looked over to Dane and saw his eyes on saphire and sighed "Her father is a forcer."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Dane was caught off guard. He had to blink a few times before he was able to respond. "I'm so sorry to hear that." He finally said as he stood completely erect and shook out his pelt.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:35 pm

She watched his reaction "So far you are the only wolf that has said that." She stood up and let the a water drip from her fur as it clung to her. She looked down and watched saphire slowly walk into the water before whining and running out of it. Rain smiled before walking out of the water and shaking the water off of her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:30 pm

"Not many show pity." he said as he licked at his shoulder, trying to cease the itching from a healing wound.

(sss)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 pm

"I know." She saw him start licking at a wound "What happened to your shoulder?" She looked over at saphire who was now shivering and just over-reacting "Saphire you just got your paws wet your fine." She walked over to her pup and licked her head.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Dane half smiled, "Eh, i just got into a little scuttle with a fellow wolf. It was silly." he told her as he looked back over at Sapphire. "The dumb beast thought he could take some of my land, but i put a stop to him."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:04 pm

She nodded at him "Well at least you still got your land." She layed down next to saphire and curled around her gently Livni g her to groom her and calm her Down.

(Sorry.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Dane shrugged his shoulders. "There really is no point if i cant share it with a pack or anyone." He said softly and started to lap at the water that swelled around his paws.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:41 pm

She heard him.mention his pack again and decided not to ask remembering how upset it made him last time. "You don't have a mate?" She looked over at him he seemed like the type of wolf that would have a mate and pups.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Dane erupted into a fit of hysteric giggles, "I did at one point, but no i dont." he said once he had calmed down.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:15 pm

She looked at him as he started to laugh trying to figure out how what she had said was so funny. "Ok..?" She stood up and looked down at saphire who was half asleep "I better get her back to the den." She leaned her head down and picked her up by the scruff if her neck and headed back to the den.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Dane watched her trot away and shook his head, "You'll never know." he added quietly and began to follow her at a casual walk, taking a moment to mark his territory and then moving on again.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Once she go back to the den ah swt saphire down and let her walk. Once she was out down saphire walked into the den and layed down watching her mother and the male wolf with curious eyes.

Rain turned and layed down outside of the den and let out a soft content sigh.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Dane padded through the trees into the clearing where their den was. He sniffed around a moment before cresting the low hill the den sat against and moved beside Rain. He sat down next to her and gazed out at the massive forest that surrounded them lazily.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 pm

As soon as saphire saw Dane come up next to her mother she let out a puppy growl and attacked his tail. Rains ears turned back when she heard the growl and saw her attacking his tail she let out a slight growl at her to stop but when she didn't rain turned and snatched her up by her scruff and put her in the den and gave her a small nip before walking back out. "I'm sorry about that Dane."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Dane felt a sudden pull on his tail and twisted his head around to see Sapphire attacking it. He laughed softly and pulled it back until Rain picked her up and dropped her back off in the cave. "Oh it was alright. It was nice to play with a pup again.." he sighed and looked back at the small pup.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next